HONESTY

Marion, VA

#125 Jun 3, 2014
I went to the Hope family of pain clinic in Wytheville,Virginia!They give pain medicine to people who abuse it and people that really need it, refuse to see you because of your criminal background!!! DO NOT GO THERE IF YOU HAVE FELONIES THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND REFUSE TO TREAT YOU!!!! I just do not understand how they are still open taking money from people who are on disability and want to change and work,but the ones who are abusing them they get theres!! I think they should be put under investigation and loose there license!!!
Hmmmm

Clintwood, VA

#126 Jun 20, 2014
I hope this helps wrote:
If you are having trouble filling your medication, the clinic has a pharmacy ready to help you fill your medication. Just speak to the clinic and they will help you.
And what is the name of this pharmacy?
1 post removed
cloudweller

Pittsburgh, PA

#128 Jul 26, 2014
sidney79 wrote:
I was wondering if the Hope clinic in Charleston is still open? I was in a really bad car accident and totaled my vehicle by hitting a tree head on. I am in constant pain. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Bad car accident eh? Well,how bad?If you are a pill seeker do not ruin it for guys like me.
Do you understand pal?
1 post removed
Hope my ASs

Herndon, VA

#130 Jul 27, 2014
Dont fall for that! Now they wont give any pain killers so you do t need a special pharmacy to go
I was on opana40 x4day oxycodone30 x5day & xanax2mg x2day but when I went there I walked out with Gabapentine 300mg x3day!!!!!!!
They leave you to die on your own
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#131 Jul 28, 2014
Hope my ASs wrote:
Dont fall for that! Now they wont give any pain killers so you do t need a special pharmacy to go
I was on opana40 x4day oxycodone30 x5day & xanax2mg x2day but when I went there I walked out with Gabapentine 300mg x3day!!!!!!!
They leave you to die on your own
That is a huge change in treatment; did anyone advise you beforehand? Sounds like that doctor had a 'change of heart'.
4 posts removed
Hope my ASs

Brooklyn, NY

#136 Jul 28, 2014
CHAD wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a huge change in treatment; did anyone advise you beforehand? Sounds like that doctor had a 'change of heart'.
Change of heart or saving his own ass idk but what he is doing is very wrong
Worst part was he wanted to see us when our one month is over just when you need a new script and you know how he treated us at last day ! He coulda say it when we still had some times left to look for someone else.
interested

Man, WV

#137 Jul 28, 2014
so hope clinic is not the place to go now or what?
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#138 Jul 29, 2014
interested wrote:
so hope clinic is not the place to go now or what?
According to what is posted, you run the risk of losing money, or not getting adequate relief from pain. How in the world did we ever get to a place where doctors are running criminal background checks?
No Mercy

Charleston, WV

#139 Jul 29, 2014
CHAD wrote:
<quoted text>
According to what is posted, you run the risk of losing money, or not getting adequate relief from pain. How in the world did we ever get to a place where doctors are running criminal background checks?
They aren't running CRIMINAL Background checks. EVERY patient that receives a script for RX Meds must be review yearly by the treating physician for a list of their RX providers The Cetralized reporting system has been in place for ten years..THAT is what they check...And the DEA is NOT in this office. FEDS cannot MOONLIGHT, PERIOD.
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#140 Jul 29, 2014
HONESTY wrote:
I went to the Hope family of pain clinic in Wytheville,Virginia!They give pain medicine to people who abuse it and people that really need it, refuse to see you because of your criminal background!!! DO NOT GO THERE IF YOU HAVE FELONIES THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND REFUSE TO TREAT YOU!!!! I just do not understand how they are still open taking money from people who are on disability and want to change and work,but the ones who are abusing them they get theres!! I think they should be put under investigation and loose there license!!!
Do not go to the Hope Family of pain clinic in Wytheville,Virginia!! They will take 275.00 and refuse you because of your criminal background!! I think this should be against the law!!

Are you saying this is incorrect?
I happen to know another person with the exact same results....maybe the better question is:
Are local Drs. taking advantage of a group of people with no real recourse. People who can't find an advocate to represent THEM in a situation like this. There are bigger problems in the world, but that is not a pass for so-called professionals, bending the standard when it is convenient.
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#141 Jul 29, 2014
Lost wrote:
Do not go to the Hope Family of pain clinic in Wytheville,Virginia!! They will take 275.00 and refuse you because of your criminal background!! I think this should be against the law!!
?
2 posts removed
crippled

Beckley, WV

#144 Aug 11, 2014
if i went to the methadone clinic in 2013 would they check at the hope clinic could i still get treated i was going to the methadone cllinic for pain management
3 posts removed
cloudweller

Pittsburgh, PA

#148 Sep 10, 2014
Cherry Darling88 wrote:
Wow looks like someone has been boozing it up tonight . I wonder if " it" will eventually choke on " it's" drunken vomit and do away with itself .
Where is your empathy brother? But for the grace of God go Thee. All you have to do is fall down the stairs and it will be your turn.
People such as yours truly 12 spine surgeries,rotator cuffs.......I was a dignified,Highly educated Man who grew up in abject poverty and made hundreds of million for my clients and myself and now I cannot walk.
Try it on if you have the courage.
1 post removed
HELP

Blairsville, PA

#150 Sep 10, 2014
Where can i get my script filled from here, my regular pharmacy is out??
2 posts removed
Pharmacist

Charleston, WV

#153 Nov 16, 2014
Curious wrote:
Why is it some pharmacies will refill me 3 days early, yet others say Medicaid won't pay until the actual day due? I know this is a lie. Is it just pharmacist holding the power of handing over my pills or what??!
If we fill 3 days early, and there are 12 months in a year, the patient gets an extra month of pain meds. Or 36 extra days. If that person happens to OD, we get sued. It's not a power trip at all. I have 4 kids who depend on me having a job. I can't lose my ability to provide for them because somebody wants an extra month of medicine in the course of the year.
You're right though. It needs to be concrete. WV law dictates 3 days early. Some pharmacies do 1 day. I do 3 days because it is compliant with the law. But it's still ridiculous. Should be one day and on months with 31 days then 2 days. And in February, people have to wait 2 days later.
Further, when people offer to pay cash and take it off Medicaid, that should be reported too. If you can buy it, that person doesn't need Medicaid and that's money that can go to a single mom or little kid.
Donna

Prosperity, WV

#154 Nov 23, 2014
Who will fill these scripts? I know someone who goes to the pain clinic, who by the way, isn't a druggie. They have chronic pain and have records to prove it. No one wants to fill the scripts. Where does everyone go to get them filled? Are they going out of town?
Patient

United States

#155 Nov 25, 2014
The new doctor is no help at all and advises people to find another clinic and he told,me that the hope and thr pharmacy that I use are taking advantage of the money I spend with them, I tried to explain that this is the closest clinic to me because I have metal from. Y neck to my hips and I can't ride in a car that long he didn't care that I'm in serve pain daily
1 post removed
wants to go

Richmond, VA

#157 Dec 17, 2014
Patient wrote:
The new doctor is no help at all and advises people to find another clinic and he told,me that the hope and thr pharmacy that I use are taking advantage of the money I spend with them, I tried to explain that this is the closest clinic to me because I have metal from. Y neck to my hips and I can't ride in a car that long he didn't care that I'm in serve pain daily
What location is this again , patient ?
1 post removed
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#159 Dec 17, 2014
Big thanks to 'Pharmacist', who explains repeatedly the process involved with filling the prescriptions. Always patient, and considerate; showing real class.
scardi

United States

#160 Jan 7, 2015
Well I was going to make an appt because I'm 100 percent disabled and in pain. If a felony 20 yrs ago is going to make me lose $275.00 Nobody can afford that. Also if I can;t get a script filled from there,what's the us in going. All the talk of no one filling the scripts would have me paranoid to even ask my pharmacist.

Now I don't know what to do????

Has anyone been recently with a minor felony dating back 20 yrs ago and got in? Or is anyone getting there scripts filled? This is giving me a major anxiety attack and Hope was my only hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kanawha City Lowes 5 min on fire 8
WV PSC Gives AEP More Riches - PSC MUST GO !! 8 min happy customer 8
Professional Hillbilly Panhandlers Targeted En ... 44 min Hillbilly Panhand... 27
Begging Bums in Downtown Charleston 48 min Obuma 8
randy moss (Nov '14) 1 hr HisStoryRevealsIt 23
China Isn't All Bad 2 hr Tom Clark 2
Trainer Sean McCormick 2 hr Tom Clark 8
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]