Child Protective Services removes dau...

Child Protective Services removes daughter from home of Jackson couple recently in court

There are 10 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Sep 5, 2013, titled Child Protective Services removes daughter from home of Jackson couple recently in court. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

Child Protective Services removed three-week-old Bozena Lizon from her parents' care Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

info

Winfield, WV

#1 Sep 7, 2013
Ripping a nursing baby away from her mother... THAT is abusive. I hate CPS.
slurpy

Hansford, WV

#2 Sep 7, 2013
If that milk is filled with meth or crack then the baby ain't got a chance.
Fire Marshall Bill

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 7, 2013
Anyone can clearly see those psycho people aren't even fit to own a dog!
I KNOW IT

Ridgeview, WV

#4 Sep 7, 2013
Info do you know the whole story or you just posting because you wanna start trouble or think you know? Mommy why are people such idiots like info? Good for them !!!!!!!!!!
Pappy

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Sep 8, 2013
Why don't they just leave those people alone. They've lost everything over this and the government keeps going after them. Ridickulous
stassi

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Sep 9, 2013
Those degenerates dont deserve to feed a hamster ....they shouldn't be allowed to breed or even breathe clean air. I hope the lawyers and court systems continue to dig and dig until they finally kill themselves. They can beat the hell out of each other all they want but thank God the children are safe.
really

United States

#7 Sep 10, 2013
I hope they sue the hell out of this county and cps all charges were dropped they cant prove anything jc probally made that shit up anyway for a story leave these people alone there is lots of kids in this county that really needs help and everyone ingnores them a least she had hers with her
alice

Parkersburg, WV

#8 Sep 10, 2013
stassi wrote:
Those degenerates dont deserve to feed a hamster ....they shouldn't be allowed to breed or even breathe clean air. I hope the lawyers and court systems continue to dig and dig until they finally kill themselves. They can beat the hell out of each other all they want but thank God the children are safe.
I think there should be a law not allow these people to breed !!
really

Daniels, WV

#9 Sep 24, 2013
really wrote:
I hope they sue the hell out of this county and cps all charges were dropped they cant prove anything jc probally made that shit up anyway for a story leave these people alone there is lots of kids in this county that really needs help and everyone ingnores them a least she had hers with her
I bet they lied about all the scars on the woman's body and the burned places and the broken bones and the injured feet. The man is abusive and the woman is psychologically broken. Hopefully the children are safe and the adults will get the help they need.
Kind

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 24, 2013
So sad these kids have to go through this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bum who sits at the intersection of Patrick St ... 30 min The truth 25
Trump is for uneducated poor people 42 min Leon 24
Julia Shalhoup Charleston WV Lawyer!!! 1 hr Annoyed 14
Jim Justice farts in Tim Armstead's face 1 hr Greg Butcher 11
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Real Dennis 4,204
Trump: Stop New Hospital Monopolies-Unwind Exis... 3 hr WATCHDOG 7
Hospitals Hide The Truth 3 hr WATCHDOG 30

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance