Gettingittoo

Princeton, WV

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Well that's no fun, who had the post removed? The kids gonna find out about it sooner or later. Or maybe it was removed so the cheating "new wife" doesn't get caught

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 20, 2012
it was the "wife" who had it removed! I asked her to have her husband contact me but I am sure she won't
Crazy

Princeton, WV

#3 Oct 20, 2012
She cheats on him all the time!! And she's a super jealous insecure woman so I'm sure she won't even tell her you were trying to contact him

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Crazy wrote:
She cheats on him all the time!! And she's a super jealous insecure woman so I'm sure she won't even tell her you were trying to contact him
Well eventually I will find him I know enough that I can find him lol I also know the general area in which he lives and if he is still driving the same vehichle it wont be hard to find. As I said I have only met his wife a handful of times so idk her at all!! But Audra I have known since her and DT met!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 min YIM 1,658
cps 6 min JACQUELINE 1
doc work release program east end chas. 17 min finnin 4
chas wv work release 22 min finnin 1
work release chas,wv 29 min finnin 1
Heaven? 29 min FOVR 218
Tom. Clark he is different 40 min Keebler Elf 6

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance