Curious

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Aug 23, 2014
If Anne Frank was upstairs and the Nazis were at your door looking for her, what would you say?
L L L L

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Aug 23, 2014
Curious wrote:
If Anne Frank was upstairs and the Nazis were at your door looking for her, what would you say?
I would say "Ann Frank died along with her family in one of your slaughtering camps".
Myrtle

Myrtle Beach, SC

#3 Aug 23, 2014
i would say I don't know no anne or frank and none of my relatives or friends are called anne or frank and everyone who knows us knows this. F you and anyone who agrees with you and get the F off my property.

LOL

It is still so warm here in Myrtle Beach.
1 post removed
Myrtle

Hilton Head Island, SC

#5 Aug 23, 2014
that's just the way I roll.
deutche

Capon Bridge, WV

#6 Aug 23, 2014
I'd say "they are upstairs"
mike wazowski

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 23, 2014
Myrtle wrote:
i would say I don't know no anne or frank and none of my relatives or friends are called anne or frank and everyone who knows us knows this. F you and anyone who agrees with you and get the F off my property.

LOL

It is still so warm here in Myrtle Beach.
And then they would put a bullet in ur skull for lying and being a smarty pants.
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 25, 2014
I would invite them in take their coat put on a pot of coffee feed them then lead them upstairs to where she is hiding. Then before they leave i'd pack them a brown bag lunch for the road and shake their hand. How's that for honesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clark and Josh Holbert 3 min Gary Stevens 16
Source Sales aka Carl Crowder Auctions (Feb '12) 29 min Giveituptome 101
Where do hookers walk? 43 min Loadsafun 42
CVS holdups 56 min Kim 2
Josh Holbert is a pedophile 1 hr Halloween 37
Public defender Michael T. Rodgers 3 hr Scoop 8
All Cops Are Pigs 4 hr The truth 9

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance