Rand crime by R. Chritchfield and R. Simms

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Creeker

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 18, 2014
Why did I hear on police scanner several times through the night about Richard Chritchfield and Richard Simms breaking into Jack Hick's garage yet they are not in jail righ now? World was Chritchefield was with the girl that beat Jack so bad he's now in nursing home. Richard Simms - shame on you, you were supposed to be a friend of Jack's. And why were you two not in jail by morning - I know authorities know where both of you live. Guess they could not find no junk or metals on you and neighbors would be afraid to agree to testify. Jack can't use the house anymore - Simms probably could have gotten Kelly's permission to rummage the garage as I'm sure he's gotten out what he wanted.

Shame on both of you freaking thieves. I know one of you had killed before guess the next one wants to try to be a killer after the way Jack was beaten.
spoony g

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 20, 2014
Creeker wrote:
Why did I hear on police scanner several times through the night about Richard Chritchfield and Richard Simms breaking into Jack Hick's garage yet they are not in jail righ now? World was Chritchefield was with the girl that beat Jack so bad he's now in nursing home. Richard Simms - shame on you, you were supposed to be a friend of Jack's. And why were you two not in jail by morning - I know authorities know where both of you live. Guess they could not find no junk or metals on you and neighbors would be afraid to agree to testify. Jack can't use the house anymore - Simms probably could have gotten Kelly's permission to rummage the garage as I'm sure he's gotten out what he wanted.
Shame on both of you freaking thieves. I know one of you had killed before guess the next one wants to try to be a killer after the way Jack was beaten.
Two more crackheads that need to be put away!
spoony g

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 20, 2014
Richard Simms and Critchfield are no friends to anyone, but crack and a crackpipe! Give them that and you,ll be friends until its gone! Then they will beat and rob your ass too!
April Critchfield

Cabin Creek, WV

#4 Mar 20, 2014
Oh stfu. Quit talkin fake a** sh*t bout my cousin.
spoony g

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 20, 2014
April Critchfield wrote:
Oh stfu. Quit talkin fake a** sh*t bout my cousin.
Nothing fake about that shit! Your cousin is a crackhead thief!
April Critchfield

Cabin Creek, WV

#6 Mar 20, 2014
Lol. You're wronggg. ^
Creeker

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 20, 2014
April several neighbors called about those two breaking into Jack's garage and GAVE THEIR NAMES. Police evidently just could not catch them in act and how could they find out of anything they had came from that garage none of his family around to talk to. They prey on the ones old, alone and helpless - somebody young and strong just tie them down and stomp the heck out of them and and whoever takes up for them. I'm sure neigihbors would be scared to go to court - they need off streets like those Straughters and look at the Maxwell guy what he's done now,. One of their victims will shoot them dead one of these days..
woodson

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 20, 2014
Creeker wrote:
April several neighbors called about those two breaking into Jack's garage and GAVE THEIR NAMES. Police evidently just could not catch them in act and how could they find out of anything they had came from that garage none of his family around to talk to. They prey on the ones old, alone and helpless - somebody young and strong just tie them down and stomp the heck out of them and and whoever takes up for them. I'm sure neigihbors would be scared to go to court - they need off streets like those Straughters and look at the Maxwell guy what he's done now,. One of their victims will shoot them dead one of these days..
Man you can,t explain nothing to that dumb chick! She thinks her cousin can do no wrong. Even when he does go to jail for something ,she gets on here and try to defend him! YES! I do understand that you love your family no matter what. But if thier wrong , thier WRONG!! The dude has a drug problem, and stays in trouble with the police!! People do,nt bring his name for nothing!
April Critchfield

Cabin Creek, WV

#9 Mar 21, 2014
Creeker; I'd love ta see you say that to me or any of my family in person. Baha!
Woodson; 1st of all, I ain't dumb. Lmfao. And yeahh, some of my family has been in jail... it's called bad mistakes! We are good people.. but people only looks at us from our past. It's called CHANGE. And weather he did or didn't have a drug problem, it's none of your d*amn business.
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 21, 2014
It's everyone's business that live here dear! We are the potential victims of these dope heads. It's a mistake when you do it once maybe, but it's a choice after that.
Creeker

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 21, 2014
The victims can't win for we are overrun with the roaches in this valley. Good people are afraid to come forward and tell what they see for fear of harm to them or their family. but be warned YOU THREE - April, and the two Richard's some of those afraid neighbors know they can do harm to you if you decide to break in your home and many are waiting - hoping you do ??? hm
woodson

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 21, 2014
April Critchfield wrote:
Creeker; I'd love ta see you say that to me or any of my family in person. Baha!
Woodson; 1st of all, I ain't dumb. Lmfao. And yeahh, some of my family has been in jail... it's called bad mistakes! We are good people.. but people only looks at us from our past. It's called CHANGE. And weather he did or didn't have a drug problem, it's none of your d*amn business.
tell you what honey! let your good ole cousin come steal something from my home! i,m not afraid and i wont dial 9-11!

woodson

Charleston, WV

#13 Mar 21, 2014
Concerned wrote:
It's everyone's business that live here dear! We are the potential victims of these dope heads. It's a mistake when you do it once maybe, but it's a choice after that.
like i said you cant tell that dumb hoe nothing!
woodson

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 21, 2014
and richard simms should know better! the man is 60 plus years old! what in the hell is he doing hanging with someone 30 years younger them him huh? I KNOW! STEALING AND DOING DRUGS!
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#15 Mar 21, 2014
Not that it matters to me but does anybody know if these guys are white or are they Negroes? Like I said it doesn't matter to me, I was just curious.
april

Charleston, WV

#16 Mar 21, 2014
April Critchfield wrote:
It's everybody's business when it comes to burglary and theft. Plus I know what you've done so it's no wonder you defend Richard. You're a bad person
woodson

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 21, 2014
Triple K wrote:
Not that it matters to me but does anybody know if these guys are white or are they Negroes? Like I said it doesn't matter to me, I was just curious.
simms is black critchfield is white
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#18 Mar 21, 2014
Triple K wrote:
Dont make it racial because it's not! It's drugs and stupidity!
April Critchfield

United States

#19 Mar 22, 2014
Woodson; I'm far from a "dumb hoe" lol.
April; I'm not a bad person, neither is any of my family! And please tell me what I've done? Lol. I'd really love ta know.. ya know, since you know me better than I do!
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#20 Mar 22, 2014
So let me get this straight! Certain family members of yours beat people up for a cigarette , steal out of private residences, go to jail multiple times and they are not bad people? Hmmm? Your families priorities are messed up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby is an American Icon 2 hr Triple K 2
Tiger woods drops out of top 100 4 hr Sad but true 7
Bobby Dale Earnhardt DUI (Aug '13) 7 hr Last Word 89
Two Conservative Ms Clinton 9 hr Starla 7
Why is it that WV does not criminalize human tr... 9 hr Starla 4
kim ogier 10 hr baby 1
Shantell Armstrong Lemasters 10 hr Boone 2
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web