United States

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Looking for a few good softball players for mens league in north charleston
howYOUlivingMrSm alls

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Mar 19, 2013
softball wrote:
I have a shaved bat im ready to hit bombs!!!! And blow the middle apart where do i sign up
Girly sport

Martinsburg, WV

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Softball is a sissy sport. It's out there for middle aged geezers with beer bellies whose hairline is receeding. They're slow and weak and mostly play to get out of the house and away from the misses. Bet this description fits 6 out of 10 of those losers.

Softball was designed for girls originally and then for some reason the weak ass nerds took control. Softball is a girly sport.
Softball

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Girly sports??? Buddy there have been some of the best athletes to ever come out of the kanawha valley that played on national softball teams. Dennis "blooper" McClure was on of the best I ever watched play the game. Fast as lightning and had the power of a mule. He could hit it where ever you told him not. He had others on his team that could play: Ace Conliff, joe McCoy, mike fragale. I remember the sponsors of teams paying blooper and the boys to play weekend tournaments so they could beat the other sports bar teams from ravenswood and summersville. This is directed for the above poster " Girly Sport" I guarantee you couldn't carry his bat bag or any of the others named not to mention look up articles from when they played baseball.
howYOUlivingMrSm alls

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 20, 2013
softball wrote:
What team where you with last year
Girly Sport

Martinsburg, WV

#6 Mar 20, 2013
It's a girly sport. period! Just because some guy with a beer belly can hit a softball coming at them at ( 2 miles an hour) doesn't make them an athlete my friend.

Seriously dude" who friggen hard is it to hit a ball as big as a grapefruit coming at you at a mere 2 miles an hour?

Again it's a girly sport!
howYOUlivingMrSm alls

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Mar 21, 2013
Need some guys for a tournament this weekend
softball

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 21, 2013
Mr smalls what team where u with?
Girly Sport

Martinsburg, WV

#9 Mar 22, 2013
Real baseball reqires 9 players (SLOW PITCH) "with an emphasison SLOW" requires TEN. It needs one extra outfielder for some odd reason...LOL!
One more time...It is a girly sport!!!
Dudes play in order to relive their youth and more importantly it gets them out of the house and away fronm the ol ball $ chain!
Now it doesn't make them a bad person or husband it just gives them something to do without the fear of getting injured.
Whatever

Hansford, WV

#10 Mar 22, 2013
Softball is a manly man's sport PERIOD
crush ur nuts

United States

#11 Mar 24, 2013
Let me guess Mr girly sports..ur prob some old fat lazy fucktard currently setting at ur mommies computer on internet that she pays for while eating junk food and no life besides video games and internet.. if its such a girly sport won't u show them how its done..so until then shut ur damn pie hole..btw a girl loves a man in uniform and sweaty from actually being active and not bc he's a fat slob..
Curious

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Mar 24, 2013
I guess I've never seen a softball game with 2 mph pitches? Even at the middle school level they are throwing 60/65 mph plus. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you put it down. Why don't you share what sport you play and that way a fair debate is laid on the table.
I wanna play

Hurricane, WV

#13 Apr 18, 2013
who do I contact to sign up?
Girly Sport

Martinsburg, WV

#14 Apr 19, 2013
I wanna play

Just go to any gay bar or go to any site that promotes the gay lifestyle and you're bound to find some info on softball(s)!

As I said it is a girly sport played by men who are in denial of their sexuality all the while trying to relive their youth.

I really do believe this.
hey

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Apr 19, 2013
softball wrote:
myself and a few others guys are looking to join a team as well
I Wanna Play

Hurricane, WV

#16 Apr 19, 2013
Hey,

Do you know of any leagues? There is a lot of tournaments, but I can't find any leagues.
hey

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Apr 19, 2013
I wanna play..... league games normally start in late may early June....donelly street in Charleston and the fields in north Charleston are good leagues to get in....I know I had a Co ed team a few years ago in Dunbar at Shawnee park we started in late may if you can find a league and need a few guys myself and a few of my friends will play
toughguy

Charleston, WV

#18 Apr 20, 2013
I currently play on a co-ed team in North Charleston, I have been on the team for 5 yrs or so, and have played softball most of my life! I am a female and know that playing with these men can be dangerous at times. But for Christ sake why do you guys feel the need to hit a damn home run every time your up???? Why do you have shaved bats?? does your dick feel bigger if you are using a shaved suped up bat? And you act like you are in the final game of the World Series??? It's supposed to be fun, but it's starting to get to the point where someone is going to get hurt bad!!! There are females out there with balls whizzing by them at 90mph!! If you are so desperate to look like a tough guy, then go play with the MEN on the men's league! Get over yourself, it's not that serious!!!
I Wanna Play

Hurricane, WV

#19 Apr 20, 2013
hey... Sounds great. Do you have any contact info on the leagues in North Charleston or Shawnee Park? I can't find anything online. I live about 1 1/2 from Charleston, but only work 45 min. from Charleston. I've never played before, but it seems like ti would be fun.
hey

Chesapeake, OH

#20 Apr 20, 2013
I wanna play.....I can look into things and get back with you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most White people in West Virginia are nothing ... 51 min southern at heart 57
Concerning Statues in West Virginia 1 hr Vet 1
Jalil Myers - Another Dead Thug 1 hr Earl 72
Antifa demanding George Soros pay them 4 hr Wow 2
gods and generals 5 hr Watcher 1
Healthcare Reform In U. S. 7 hr RNs 1
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 7 hr Atheist Nonsense 404
Protesters coming tomorrow 10 hr Trainy Wrek 61

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web