is savanna chandler still involved wi...

is savanna chandler still involved with the married man

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Joshua B

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2013
has she gotten rid of charles beam and is available would like to know
haha Charlie Beam

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 24, 2013
who hasnt been involved with him? Honestly?
Joshua B

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2013
don't care bout him interested in savanna
knowing her

United States

#4 Apr 26, 2013
Savanna has probably already latched on to another married man or is still with charlie cause she can't be with someone that isn't attached that would mean she has gotten some morals about her and that just isn't gonna happen with the way she was raised. You know what they say like mother like daughter for sure
Brian Murray

Jackson, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2013
If she is single and wants Married man then she can come to me.
trashy

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 27, 2013
I dont know much about her but her P.O.S. car is sitting right off the corridor near I think its called Davis Creek/ MacCorkle. But she probably needs tested
Who Cares

United States

#7 Apr 27, 2013
she ain't nothing but white trash and a gold digger wanting everything that someone else has whether it be your man or material things just keep a close on your man cause she will be trying to get him. She really needs to be put on some meds cause she just ain't right in the head seriously :)
boohoo

Charleston, WV

#8 May 3, 2013
did she take yours
Who Cares

United States

#9 May 4, 2013
boohoo wrote:
did she take yours
Nope, not unless she likes a chocolate man, but wait from what I have heard about her she ain't picky about who she lays down with. LMAO
user

Brooklyn, NY

#10 May 5, 2013
Idk
shane

United States

#11 May 21, 2013
don't know if she is single but i hear she is knocked up hard 2 tell who the father could be lmao
Cocky

United States

#12 May 22, 2013
i wonder what nationality it will be 1/2 white but who knows about the other 1/2
Tabby

United States

#13 Jun 6, 2013
my pappy always said when you go through a briar patch you never know which briar scratched you, same way with when you lay down with anything that has a d^#* if you know what I mean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rallow 39 min The truth 20
ads on topix sucks (Jun '13) 42 min The truth 4
Mexican meth and Mexican Restraunts 1 hr Surprised 1
Dr Matulis 1 hr Martha 28
Bill got everyone pregnant 1 hr Not the father 5
Local politics are reallllllly broken 1 hr Bababooey 1
Crickets for Clinton 2 hr CrustyCuuuumm 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages