Red Necktar

Charleston, WV

#69 Oct 30, 2013
They should relocate the Sky Lounge to Campbell's Creek
Sad

Mineral Ridge, OH

#70 Oct 30, 2013
Crystal wrote:
Where do you get such info ? Who told you it was closed down? Because you see a sign saying closed doesn't mean it's closed for business. It's closed for the day, night week and so fourth . Sorry but you are wrong. It hasn't been down, it's open and running as a club.
she said it hasn't been open for 10 years!!!! Stupid people
Question

Charleston, WV

#71 Oct 30, 2013
I thought Sky was closing in December?
Lol

Charleston, WV

#72 Oct 30, 2013
Funny wrote:
Morgan is an idiot! Miami? They been saying that for five years. So how many more years are you gonna gonna have to save ? Idiots. They don't even know the place for one nor cost . They are all talk anyway. I heard from people Morgan says a lot of it just for attention. It doesn't take long of moving if they make so called good money. They are dope heads also. I pay no mind.
Get a life please
Megan

Nitro, WV

#73 Dec 1, 2013
did this place get closed down yet??
TommyOliver

Charleston, WV

#74 Dec 1, 2013
It is a very unsavory place. shut that shit down, get the dboi/ thugs out of our city. That would be a great jazz/alt live performance venue but no had to go to waste for all the hood cuhs to go to. I hate having to walk by our on weekends nights on the pics chance of getting shot our stabbed. shit
Hoe

Kansas City, MO

#75 Dec 2, 2013
Morgan done cut all her hair off like she in disguise or some sh*t. She probably hiding from the wife if the husband she been sleeping with.... Hmmmm
1 post removed
Lmao

United States

#77 Dec 11, 2013
So I heard the place finally shut down. Best idea Morgan ever had! The city of Charleston thanks you! Good riddens girl!
Please

Portage, MI

#78 Dec 28, 2013
Finally our wishes came true and Danny jones closed that place. Maybe now people can go out downtown with out getting stabbed, shot, or robbed.
Haha

Charleston, WV

#79 Dec 29, 2013
....and move on with your lives. Jesusfuckingchrist!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#80 Dec 29, 2013
Looks like all the little white girls will have to start going to the Birdcage to chase that thug life. lol

Little white girl: "Birdcage? Where is that?"

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to shoot you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny Jokes (Nov '13) 54 min gothbirdie13 3
O'Charleys and Hepatitus A 3 hr Yeeep 7
Moist 3 hr Tom Clark 1
Coonskin Park 3 hr Tom Clark 5
Working For Alford Home Solutions 4 hr WHO DAD 38
Chandler Drive (Mar '16) 5 hr Truth 27
Patrick st bum aka Tom 5 hr HoopsWhoooops 3

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages