Sky lounge needs closed!

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tired

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2013
Another stabbing at sky lounge. That club has brought as much if not more violence to charleston than impulse. Enough is enough. Close that garbage!
Triple K

Martinsburg, WV

#2 Aug 26, 2013
Was it a brotha on brotha crime or a brothas (plural) on white crime?
1 post removed
??

United States

#4 Aug 26, 2013
Which one is Sky Lounge ? I haven't been downtown for years. Used to party there all the time - where is it on Capitol Street?
jellyfish

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="?? "]Which one is Sky Lounge ? I haven't been downtown for years. Used to party there all the time - where is it on Capitol Street?[/QUOTE]

Next to Blue Parrot
proud

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 26, 2013
It looks like detroiti n front of that bar.. no police anywhere. Safety is nonexistsnt at sky lounge..
happy

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 26, 2013
If B.O. owned a bar it would look like Sky Lounge
Tianna

United States

#8 Aug 26, 2013
happy wrote:
If B.O. owned a bar it would look like Sky Lounge
^^ That made me laugh!!^^
Triple K

Martinsburg, WV

#9 Aug 26, 2013
Maybe after B.O. leaves office he and M.O. can open up as little joint in DC or the South Side of Chicago to supplement their income and call it.....

Any suggestions?
Beware

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Aug 26, 2013
They need to hire Joshua Holbert, he will nark everyone out before there is trouble.

call the owners, and tell them to hire Joshua Holbert, he will stop the trouble through narking, hell maybe he will be caught and shot.
1 post removed
Ben Goodwin

United States

#12 Aug 26, 2013
I wish they would close it, they never will! That's the truth . People had been fighting for fifteen years on websites and wanting it closed. Won't happen.

Since: Aug 13

ravenswood

#13 Aug 26, 2013
yeah that place has got out of hand, you couldnt pay me to go there
vision

Dunbar, WV

#14 Aug 26, 2013
Who owns sky lounge?
1 post removed
I know

United States

#16 Aug 27, 2013
Morgan Pauley owns it. Some child. Trying to be a big shot, think she's hot shit cuz she got a degree and swears she didn't buy the place with drug money. She's the one that should be held accountable for all the violence and drug activity that goes on there. All she likes is black guys. Not black girls, she likes black guys and white girls. That's what type of crowd she promotes to come to sky lounge. Her little drug dealing boy friend(s) and all their friends have turned the lounge into a thug haven and then they have the nerve not to even have security to check anyone at the door. Sky lounge is a joke. Morgan is a joke. Any real business person would go the extra mike to keep their patrons and business safe. But not Morgan. She low budget and can't afford to pay security after she buys all those stripper outfits and heels..... Take the advice from the mayor Danny Jones. He said it best when he said sky lounge should be called "die lounge"... Sorry Morgan you may have to but you're little degree to work that you're so proud of. Hopefully it will get u further than your little lounge. XOXOXOX lmao. Guess all we can say is KARMA!
Close

United States

#17 Aug 27, 2013
Close it before anymore lives are lost! That guy who got stabbed was an innocent victim out just trying to have fun. As long as sky lounge is open, things like this will continue to happen. It kills the vibe for all the good people out just trying to have fun... It's a shame the trouble that place has caused Capitol street.
1 post removed
Lol

United States

#19 Aug 27, 2013
Morgan Pauley just close before you get closed. Do the whole city a favor please!
Whatever

United States

#20 Aug 27, 2013
She won't close it. I hope and prayed for ten years it would get closed. I got family that lives not far from there, by driving half a mile , there houses are right there. That place scares me. Every time I see them thugs just omg. Yeah she bought it with drug money. She bragged years ago and told people she done it.
Whatever

United States

#21 Aug 27, 2013
She won't close it, I prayed and really hope. Ten years I prayed . She bragged she bought it with drug money. Some customers like Brain Duncan and his friends deal drugs with her also. It won't get closed. Some thugs bragged she knows and does illegal activity .
Triple K

Martinsburg, WV

#22 Aug 27, 2013
John Taffey from the show 'Bar Rescue" would have a field day in that dive. It would be a classic.
Lol

United States

#23 Aug 28, 2013
Ok well sky lounge hasn't even been open for ten years but it still needs closed!
Crystal

United States

#24 Aug 28, 2013
Wrong! It's open! A guy just got stabbed there the other day. The police was on the scene. Sorry , don't wanna break that heart. It's open. Everyone wants it shut down. It's not legally shut down. It's just closed now, it will open up later on. The guy was waiting to go in and got stabbed. Therefore it's open.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne Mallory Jr. 51 min rastame 1
kevin comer & jared thornton 2 hr yes they do 1
Miserable Xmas For All Inbreds In WV 3 hr Jennifer 3
Kevin Comer If you're playing chess... 3 hr Jennifer 3
camc 3 hr Jennifer 1
News Chick-fil-A supporters take stand on gay marriage (Aug '12) 5 hr Justin 129
Capitol Cougars Boys Basketball 5 hr Truth 6

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages