Reality Check

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 10, 2012
How hard is to keep it real? I hate two-faced, backstabbing, lying, jealous cu*ts who are too afraid to actually tell someone about how they feel. If there is any two faced backstabbing women on here just know your day will eventually come and one day you will be put in your place. There is no reason for you to be two faced at all when you could be keeping it real. Backstabbers and two-faced people are only powerful when your back is turned.
Ohh

Glasgow, WV

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Couldn't have said it better myself!! If you're going to do it, own it! Gets real old seeing them front when you know they are lying/cheating/backstabbing ect!
blue bird

Ardsley, NY

#3 Nov 10, 2012
Why not call them out right here? That's what this forum is all about.
Thought Police

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Nov 10, 2012
All women are self-centered, conceited, shallow, and crazy. Almost all women base not only their sense of self worth on their physical appearance, but also that of the opposite sex. Most women will sit around crying for years that they can't find a good man, yet they will only talk to men who are either rich or they find incredibly attractive. The media and magazines have almost all women convinced that they are all "goddesses" and all deserve a hot rich dude to sweep them off of their feet and it just isn't going to happen. When you set your expectations unrealistically high you are going to end up all alone.

abbagoochie

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
How hard is to keep it real? I hate two-faced, backstabbing, lying, jealous cu*ts who are too afraid to actually tell someone about how they feel. If there is any two faced backstabbing women on here just know your day will eventually come and one day you will be put in your place. There is no reason for you to be two faced at all when you could be keeping it real. Backstabbers and two-faced people are only powerful when your back is turned.
Hey folks. Men are just as bad and im a guy saying this. Just stay away from them and you will not go wrong.
yep!

Ardsley, NY

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Yea, I agree men can be just as bad!! As far as women, I've realized that most of them that act that way are extremely insecure!! They beat others down to make themselves feel better
juan

Lubbock, TX

#7 Nov 10, 2012
There are two issues that is see:

Men expect the women they are to be with to have a certain "hotness" as far as their body goes. If they don't have that, they're worthless.

Women expect the men they are to be with to be able to be great providers, have a high paying job, nice house and car, to be well respected etc. If the men don't have that, they're worthless.

abbagoochie

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#8 Nov 10, 2012
juan wrote:
There are two issues that is see:

Men expect the women they are to be with to have a certain "hotness" as far as their body goes. If they don't have that, they're worthless.

Women expect the men they are to be with to be able to be great providers, have a high paying job, nice house and car, to be well respected etc. If the men don't have that, they're worthless.
You couldnt be more wrong but i guess your looking from the materalistic side of things. I want someone to want me for what i am not what i have.
Blessed

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 10, 2012
juan wrote:
There are two issues that is see:
Men expect the women they are to be with to have a certain "hotness" as far as their body goes. If they don't have that, they're worthless.
Women expect the men they are to be with to be able to be great providers, have a high paying job, nice house and car, to be well respected etc. If the men don't have that, they're worthless.
That's how it is in WV with most of the women because their too lazy and worthless to get a job but its definitely not like that with all of the women. Im independent, I have my own house, my own car, my own everything and i love to be out of the house working. My man said if he was ever single that he would never try to support a worthless, lazy woman.
juan

Lubbock, TX

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Blessed wrote:
<quoted text>That's how it is in WV with most of the women because their too lazy and worthless to get a job but its definitely not like that with all of the women. Im independent, I have my own house, my own car, my own everything and i love to be out of the house working. My man said if he was ever single that he would never try to support a worthless, lazy woman.
Is that right "pretty girl"?
Blessed

Charleston, WV

#11 Nov 10, 2012
juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right "pretty girl"?
Hahaha yes, its a 100% right "juan".?
Blessed

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 10, 2012
blue bird wrote:
Why not call them out right here? That's what this forum is all about.
Honey, they all know who they are.
blue bird

Ardsley, NY

#13 Nov 10, 2012
Blessed wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, they all know who they are.
Sweety, they may know who they are, but the rest of us may not..
Rest my case

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
How hard is to keep it real? I hate two-faced, backstabbing, lying, jealous cu*ts who are too afraid to actually tell someone about how they feel. If there is any two faced backstabbing women on here just know your day will eventually come and one day you will be put in your place. There is no reason for you to be two faced at all when you could be keeping it real. Backstabbers and two-faced people are only powerful when your back is turned.
I find it interesting that you would know so much about the habits of "two-faced, backstabbing, lying, jealous cu*t! One would only know all about this by practicing these traits. You even know how powerful one is when the recipients back is turned, and not only that, you know when one will be put in their place. Sista, It do look like all evidence point to you being guilty of this creature you're speaking of. Don't know what to think about this one!
Yea

Glasgow, WV

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Rest my case wrote:
<quoted text>I find it interesting that you would know so much about the habits of "two-faced, backstabbing, lying, jealous cu*t! One would only know all about this by practicing these traits. You even know how powerful one is when the recipients back is turned, and not only that, you know when one will be put in their place. Sista, It do look like all evidence point to you being guilty of this creature you're speaking of. Don't know what to think about this one!
Good point!!! The guilty are usually the first to point fingers and accuse!
lol

Charleston, WV

#16 Nov 10, 2012
Yea wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point!!! The guilty are usually the first to point fingers and accuse!
If this is sarcasm I agree
say

Canton, OH

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
How hard is to keep it real? I hate two-faced, backstabbing, lying, jealous cu*ts who are too afraid to actually tell someone about how they feel. If there is any two faced backstabbing women on here just know your day will eventually come and one day you will be put in your place. There is no reason for you to be two faced at all when you could be keeping it real. Backstabbers and two-faced people are only powerful when your back is turned.
Who has wronged you for you too be so bitter at women or did you have a bad break up? Talk too the woman and see why she did what ever it was supposed too be. Don't hate cause you may have cared about this person at one time. Life's too short for drama
Reality Check

Charleston, WV

#18 Nov 11, 2012
say wrote:
<quoted text>
Who has wronged you for you too be so bitter at women or did you have a bad break up? Talk too the woman and see why she did what ever it was supposed too be. Don't hate cause you may have cared about this person at one time. Life's too short for drama
This is a woman and this is about friends NOT relationships...
thetruth

Charleston, WV

#19 Nov 14, 2012
Nowdays.. Two faced people are everywhere.
chrissy

Grove City, OH

#20 Nov 14, 2012
thetruth wrote:
Nowdays.. Two faced people are everywhere.
and i bet you are one of them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holbert robbed his mom 5 min Tom Clark 3
WVU will win a Heisman Saturday 2 hr Big pete r 5
I was homeless once 2 hr Not telling 5
Wv Supreme Court 2 hr Garbage man 4
Who got murdered at Garrison and Pacific? 2 hr State 36
Sonic coming to Kanawha City 2 hr Mama 19
Jealous haters on his site 3 hr Sherry 6

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages