What doctors prescribe the abortion pill

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wondering

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 21, 2013
 
In charleston?
yep

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wondering wrote:
In charleston?
your are DISGUSTING! you need HELP! God have mercy on your soul w****!
asdflkjh

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 21, 2013
 
Coat hanger?
berry

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

the one's who go to hell
yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 21, 2013
 
Go to Women's Health Center on the west side if you're needing pregnancy termination advice and solutions. They are caring and clean, very friendly staff. Sliding scale payments too.
1 post removed
Wondering

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 21, 2013
 
yes wrote:
Go to Women's Health Center on the west side if you're needing pregnancy termination advice and solutions. They are caring and clean, very friendly staff. Sliding scale payments too.
thank you for ur help. I found them in my research, but they don't bill my insurance. I would like to go to a gyn if possible.
yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 21, 2013
 
Oh I don't think you will find that here in the Bible Belt unfortunately.
Caring and clean

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 21, 2013
 
yes wrote:
Go to Women's Health Center on the west side if you're needing pregnancy termination advice and solutions. They are caring and clean, very friendly staff. Sliding scale payments too.
Yes, they smile through the whole procedure. And they hardly ever get any of your baby's blood on your skin. But it'll still be on your hands, in your mind, and in your heart for the rest of your life. Don't do it. Every woman I know personally who has had an abortion has regretted doing so.
1 post removed
wondering

Sardis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 22, 2013
 
I think it's OTC, but through the pharmacist.
sad

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Wondering wrote:
In charleston?
Why would you post this on topix?? That is not right!!! You need help in a bad way!! I babysit my beautiful grandson and you wanna kill that life? Have it and give it to me, I am 42 and would give anything to get pregnant again and you go and post such a cruel question?! Do not do this!!!
YouNeedHelp

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 22, 2013
 
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
your are DISGUSTING! you need HELP! God have mercy on your soul w****!
It's wrong of you to judge this person when you don't know the circumstances of her situation! You're one of those "holier than thou" assholes who judges other people. Therefore you are NOT a real Christian! The bible is a book, and the law is the law. The law trumps the Bible every time. Get used to it loser. I hope people pray for your soul because it sounds like you're going straight to hell.
YouNeedHelp

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 22, 2013
 
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you post this on topix?? That is not right!!! You need help in a bad way!! I babysit my beautiful grandson and you wanna kill that life? Have it and give it to me, I am 42 and would give anything to get pregnant again and you go and post such a cruel question?! Do not do this!!!
Just because you wouldn't have an abortion, that gives you no right to tell other people what choice they should make. It's not your life so mind your own business. I'd rather see a child be aborted than be unwanted, neglected and abused. See the whole picture instead of looking through your little peep hole.
YouNeedHelp

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 22, 2013
 
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
your are DISGUSTING! you need HELP! God have mercy on your soul w****!
It's the "Christians" (yeah right) like you that make people laugh at the whole religion. Shame on you, you judgemental ignorant bitch.
BeenInYourSituat ion

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 22, 2013
 
yes wrote:
Go to Women's Health Center on the west side if you're needing pregnancy termination advice and solutions. They are caring and clean, very friendly staff. Sliding scale payments too.
I agree with you. This is a great, clean facility with caring employees. It's a hard decision to make but they will help you keep it in perspective. I had an abortion there a few years ago and would recommend the facility to anyone who needs to do the same.
2 posts removed
sad

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 22, 2013
 
YouNeedHelp wrote:
<quoted text>It's the "Christians" (yeah right) like you that make people laugh at the whole religion. Shame on you, you judgemental ignorant bitch.
No if you are woman enough to get pregnant then do what's right and to post it on topix! I mean oh my goodness, she expects not to be judged????
sad

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 22, 2013
 
YouNeedHelp wrote:
<quoted text>It's wrong of you to judge this person when you don't know the circumstances of her situation! You're one of those "holier than thou" assholes who judges other people. Therefore you are NOT a real Christian! The bible is a book, and the law is the law. The law trumps the Bible every time. Get used to it loser. I hope people pray for your soul because it sounds like you're going straight to hell.
Not going to hell at all :) actually I'm going to heaven :)
yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 22, 2013
 
I think all of you bible thumpers need to get on. Maybe this person was raped, Should she be forced to keep a child conceived under those circumstances? Maybe she was in an abusive relationship, managed to get out and found out she was pregnant? Who knows, you all sure as hell don't. Go stand alongside the road somewhere with a sign against abortion, because trying to convince this girl that she's going to hell or she's going to harbor pain and anguish forever by doing the intelligent thing make you all the sick bastards. Take your Jesus and get the hell off this topic.
yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 22, 2013
 
BeenInYourSituation wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you. This is a great, clean facility with caring employees. It's a hard decision to make but they will help you keep it in perspective. I had an abortion there a few years ago and would recommend the facility to anyone who needs to do the same.
I also have had an abortion there, which is why I recommended it. There is always the 24 hour waiting period to make sure you are completely aware of what you're doing. It's not a baby chop shop people. They are sterile, professional, and always offer you other pregnancy alternatives before offering abortion.
back alley abortionist

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 22, 2013
 
I have a flight of stairs and a rusty coat hanger. If that helps
BeenInYourSituat ion

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 22, 2013
 
yes wrote:
I think all of you bible thumpers need to get on. Maybe this person was raped, Should she be forced to keep a child conceived under those circumstances? Maybe she was in an abusive relationship, managed to get out and found out she was pregnant? Who knows, you all sure as hell don't. Go stand alongside the road somewhere with a sign against abortion, because trying to convince this girl that she's going to hell or she's going to harbor pain and anguish forever by doing the intelligent thing make you all the sick bastards. Take your Jesus and get the hell off this topic.
I agree. It's sickening how quickly people who know nothing about the woman's individual situation are so quick to judge. It's easy to say what's "right" when it's not their life they're talking about. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but to tell someone they are going to hell just because they have a different opinion is wrong in so many ways. People who have no real evidence or reasons to back up what they say start throwing "HELL" into the convo. They might as well tell me I'll go to Narnia, neither place exists in my opinon. My mind shuts off to what people say when "the Bible" is their best evidence. It's categorized as a fictional book so some people need to get real and wake up. Sorry for the rant, this is just something that has always gotten under my skin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 40 min four word summary 51,935
Trust Issues 58 min crack 2
Davon from Belle 1 hr Britt 18
Jada Martin (Sep '12) 2 hr Lone wolf 68
Samantha Jo Phillips 6 hr joeblow25 10
Watch out for David Burkhamer 7 hr warn ppl 1
Campbells Creek (Mar '11) 7 hr Glam girl 23 159
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••