First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hot

Summersville, WV

#1 Jan 15, 2012
What is ring girl Sara full name from rough and rowdy this weekend?
just wondering

Hanover, WV

#2 Jan 15, 2012
who won the ring girl this year.
TT71

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 15, 2012
Why is it that rough and rowdy attracts white trash? Honestly, I was at the Town Center and was shocked at so much trailer trash walking around. It's even worse than the monster truck show.
Hot

Summersville, WV

#4 Jan 15, 2012
Stay on subject I want this chicks name she's a dime!
MY GOD

Hanover, WV

#5 Jan 15, 2012
My god does anyone no who won ring girl?
1 post removed
her

Akron, OH

#7 Jan 15, 2012
And she won
Matt

Huntington, WV

#8 Jan 16, 2012
Hot wrote:
WAIT TILL TOU SEE HER UP CLOSE AND WITH NO MAKEUP ON, THEN SHE'S A NICKEL AT BEST!
gross

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2012
Hot wrote:
If you touch ANY of those ring girls you better wear a condom a foot thick or else your toast.
1 post removed
Agrees

Princeton, WV

#11 Jan 16, 2012
hmmm wrote:
Girls like these are all a dime a dozen if you know what I mean? They hide needle tracks between toes, hope u don't wanna catch anything.
which ring girl got put in jail?
2 posts removed
psychStar

Hollywood, FL

#14 Jan 16, 2012
I know why it attracts white trash: bcuz it's mainly uneducated (not all) people who's only claim to fame is how tough they are up their creek or hollar (yes, hollar not hollow) people with intelligence have more going for them than their tough attitude or fight/train professionally. As for the ring girls.. It's a lot of DEB bikinis, white rain hairspray, and wet n wild bronzer.. Need I say more? It's cheap to look so cheap & act like a whore for a couple hoots & dollars. It's sad that women have been raised to think it's okay to behave that way all to make a man think "you're sexy" :-/
spot

Poca, WV

#15 Jan 16, 2012
psychStar wrote:
I know why it attracts white trash: bcuz it's mainly uneducated (not all) people who's only claim to fame is how tough they are up their creek or hollar (yes, hollar not hollow) people with intelligence have more going for them than their tough attitude or fight/train professionally. As for the ring girls.. It's a lot of DEB bikinis, white rain hairspray, and wet n wild bronzer.. Need I say more? It's cheap to look so cheap & act like a whore for a couple hoots & dollars. It's sad that women have been raised to think it's okay to behave that way all to make a man think "you're sexy" :-/
lol true
1 post removed
YUCK

Alexandria, VA

#17 Dec 18, 2013
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
WAIT TILL TOU SEE HER UP CLOSE AND WITH NO MAKEUP ON, THEN SHE'S A NICKEL AT BEST!
Hahahaha ain't this the truth!!! Even with makeup on, she is BEAT in the face..... That's why she does bikini co tests all the time, so all that matter is from the neck down... And even that is all loose as f**k... Get in the gym girl, no-one wants that flab!!!!! All the guys drool cause she acts like a ho..... Get correct and get classy... before anyone says anything, I am a guy, and no she has never turned me down, nor have I ever tried to get with her, I just call it as I see it...
Grayson

Stafford, VA

#18 Dec 21, 2013
Shes a pig. She acts like a star, signing autographs for overweight over aged losers. But then begs for money on Facebook. Nasty and Pathetic
Joe

Charleston, WV

#19 Dec 23, 2013
Wasn't there a girl named Shalinda Ball one a ring girl?
AtItAgain

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 6, 2014
Oh and of course she is at it again. Begging people to come out and cheer her on and begging for money and in return sending an Autographed picture. Seriously stop begging and what kind of mom is she to have those vulgar photos on her page and as profile pics and cover photos.
Getalife

Palo Alto, CA

#21 Jan 7, 2014
You people should be ashamed of yourself, Sara hasnt done anything to yall and you treat people like this, she not begging for the money she setup a website for a fund if people wanted to donate they can if not thats fine also. you people really need to get a life.
Monty

Stafford, VA

#22 Jan 7, 2014
Sara Staley and she is not pretty at all. She's as fake as a $2 bill.
chiefglassjaw

Charleston, WV

#23 Jan 18, 2014
Who won ring girl?
HaHaHa

Charleston, WV

#24 Jan 19, 2014
Sara Staley👎
Truth

Charleston, WV

#25 Jan 19, 2014
AtItAgain wrote:
Oh and of course she is at it again. Begging people to come out and cheer her on and begging for money and in return sending an Autographed picture. Seriously stop begging and what kind of mom is she to have those vulgar photos on her page and as profile pics and cover photos.
So very true!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Haunted Barn "Volunteers" file for unemploy... 59 min Pay Day 1
Create your own Forum 1 hr Jinxed 759
gwhs 1 hr JMO 4
Avoid the Dead Zone Haunted House 1 hr Touch Down 16
Is the Dead Zone for charity this year? 1 hr Real man 15
10 I learned about the Dead Zone 1 hr Yep 17
The dead zone is a joke 1 hr Joke 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages