shelly MOORE Capito supports Wall Street

shelly MOORE Capito supports Wall Street

Posted in the Charleston Forum

WV VOTER

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 29, 2014
ms capito is more concerned of protecting her and her husbands interest on wall street and lowering taxes oh her rich friends and is supported by Koch brothers.

she is not for everyday west Virginians----don't be fooled-----what does her record say she did for WV while she was in the house of representatives.

Gen Tackett supports Natalie.
Jusme

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 29, 2014
Look around you...Do you SEE where BIG COAL has invested in the infrastructure of WV? That's what companies are supposed to do when they want to do a MUTUAL Business with a state IE: Toyota. We all need to take a good look at what big coal brings to the AREAS other than just jobs...that can be here today and gone tomorrow. We want LONG TERM project investment.
WV VOTER

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 29, 2014
Mountain Top Removal has very few jobs compared to underground coal mining----check the facts WV----Don't drink the Kool-Aid of Koch Brothers and their friends on Wall ST.

Ms Capito was educated at Duke university and University of Virginia.

Natalie was educated at WVU and the first female mascot.
Disgusted

Hyattsville, MD

#4 Jul 29, 2014
Check out her voting record and then decide for yourself!!!

http://www.ontheissues.org/house/shelley_moor...
Jay

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 29, 2014
I've checked facts. Capito is for big money and herself. Natalie gets my vote. No doubt.
The Punisher

Fairmont, WV

#6 Jul 29, 2014
Natalie will lose. Remember you heard it here hill people!
The Punisher

Fairmont, WV

#7 Jul 29, 2014
WV VOTER wrote:
ms capito is more concerned of protecting her and her husbands interest on wall street and lowering taxes oh her rich friends and is supported by Koch brothers.
she is not for everyday west Virginians----don't be fooled-----what does her record say she did for WV while she was in the house of representatives.
You mean welfare loving hillbillies......everyday west Virginians?
Theresa

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 29, 2014
The punisher? You're preaching politics with a SN like that? Are you 12? The Punisher......hahahahahahahaha hahahahaha.
Your mom

Fairmont, WV

#9 Jul 29, 2014
Theresa wrote:
The punisher? You're preaching politics with a SN like that? Are you 12? The Punisher......hahahahahahahaha hahahahaha.
Your mom gave him that nickname!
Theresa

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 29, 2014
Your mom wrote:
<quoted text>Your mom gave him that nickname!
How very impressive. Are you a Rhodes Scholar?
manowar

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 30, 2014
WV VOTER wrote:
WHAT aout Senator Rockafellow, think he doesn't support big donors, the same as Capito and Tennant? Come on fellow, open your eyes, you are being blinded by the corruption of West Virginia. Rockafellow was from New York - where is Wall Street? He came into Charleston, Wv this little dumb state and bought the election, first for the House, then Sect., Governor and eventually Senator. He has bought all you stupid people of WV - and his own kids are embarrased about him being a Senator from this state. So keep your tongues off Tennant and Capito. They are angles compared to Rockafellow.
Capito tactics.

Charleston, WV

#12 Jul 31, 2014
Corporations Have Found Yet Another (Secret) Way To Help Get Politicians Elected
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/31/supe...
Coach Chuggins

Clarksburg, WV

#13 Jul 31, 2014
Capito will beat Tenant. Period - and you all know it!
aryanbrother

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 31, 2014
Capito gets my vote. As does any republican. They support my cause I support theirs.
Big Coal Kills

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 31, 2014
Alpha announces 11 possible mine closures, more than 1,000 layoffs in WV

http://www.wowktv.com/story/26166724/alpha-an...

(Sent from WOWK)
Your Boy

Hyattsville, MD

#16 Aug 1, 2014
NO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get use to it---------- 42 min Oh my _Y 9
Mary Hancock (Bowen) 1 hr Holllllerrrr 6
Wv rappers (Oct '14) 1 hr Oh my _Y 23
News Sears leaving Charleston 1 hr willy 34
Alisha Peachy Buddy Scott??? (Nov '12) 2 hr Smdh 144
Once Transit closes where will drug dealers go? 2 hr Curious 3
Hallelujah: NoBama is no linger in office. 2 hr Laugh Now_ 11

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance