Linkz

Alexandria, VA

#23 Mar 17, 2013
Hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your mommy is way farther up in the sky then anyone else i know.
We can't compete with you all, being that you live in that big deluxe apartment in the sky! Did you all also get a piece of the pie? You all are too shelf! Lol!
Hahahaha

Summersville, WV

#24 Mar 17, 2013
Linkz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he does all his chewing and spitting when your mommy is giving him head, and only then he's spitting on her head as she bobs up and down. Then when he's about finished with her, he pulls his dick out of her throat, she starts jerkin him to finish, while she licks his a$$. He finishes off sleeting in your mommy's face and her weave. The last time she blew him, your mommy had jizz up her nose and when she exhaled thru her big nostrils, she made big jizz bubbles. She then hopped up and ran into your room, and shared that sweet jizz with you. How'd that taste?
Where does my mommy live and whats my real name? Please try to answer that. Lmao!
Hahahaha

Summersville, WV

#25 Mar 17, 2013
Linkz wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't compete with you all, being that you live in that big deluxe apartment in the sky! Did you all also get a piece of the pie? You all are too shelf! Lol!
You are so hillbilly and hillbilly means lame. Goodbye hillbilly.. Lmao!
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#26 Mar 17, 2013
Skunk holler bill wrote:
Hillbillys are the salt of the earth. They are themselves and don't put on any aires. ""Real People"". They are just themselves and are not out like most people to make a phony impression. Most people put on airs and want to impress you. With a Hillbilly what you see is what you get. Long live Hillbillys.
Skunk! You can not be a true Hill Billy, your typing is too good. Your diction and Vocabulary is better than that of a Hill Billy " Airs, Aires" which is it Skunk? If you're gonna be a Hill Billy, please type so as the posters have to play the mind game of trying to read and understand what you are trying to say. Lol
Linkz

Alexandria, VA

#27 Mar 17, 2013
Hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does my mommy live and whats my real name? Please try to answer that. Lmao!
Oh heck that's easy....your initials are D. B., for Douche Bag, and you live in a deluxe apartment in the sky, amongst the huge crack clouds you exhale! Really lmao!!
Linkz

Alexandria, VA

#28 Mar 17, 2013
Hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so hillbilly and hillbilly means lame. Goodbye hillbilly.. Lmao!
Actually hillbilly is what you thirst for. Before you drink some hillbilly, you ought a go get you some Carmex for your cracked lips and gurl please lotion your ashy self. You look almost as good as a hillbilly but more like ghetto ho trash! Hey bag lady, have a good one! Always lmao @ you! Muah!
lol

Huntington, WV

#29 Mar 17, 2013
Hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not on welfare like most hillbillies are and neither is BlkBarbie or WINNER. I love not being friends with hillbillies and im sure BlkBarbie and WINNER feels the same way. Keep using all of those used cigarette butts and tell your boyfriend to keep chewing is snuff. I heard he likes to chew and spit his snuff on your carpet and i heard he rubs it inside of your carpet with his shoes. Please remember not to ever let anyone take off their shoes whenever they come to your house, their feet will get all dirty and they might catch a disease. You probably love the smell of dirty feet and the smell of dirty armpits including the taste of snuff. Enjoy those delicious kisses from your man.
Well since you, BlkBarbie, WINNER, BlkBarbie69 are all one in the same and probably Jasmine and several other made up names so that you can TRY and make yourself look better on here but in actuality you just make yourself look more idiotic, moronic, childish, stupid, and just plain black ghetto trash.
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#30 Mar 17, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you, BlkBarbie, WINNER, BlkBarbie69 are all one in the same and probably Jasmine and several other made up names so that you can TRY and make yourself look better on here but in actuality you just make yourself look more idiotic, moronic, childish, stupid, and just plain black ghetto trash.
Bitch please who the f would be trying to impress somebody on here?????? You can keep thinking to yourself and you can keep repeating to yourself over and over how ever many times you want lol to try to make yourself feel better about yourself because you already know not very many people out here likes you. The only reason all of these stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$ racist hillbillies started running their mouths to me in the first place is because their offended by my own opinion which is so funny because i don't give a f about any of their opinions. The only f'ing reason i got on this stupid/lame a$$ site is because there was a person on here who was asking about me. I got on there and let that person know who i was somebody started running their mouth to me for no reason and then a couple other people started running their mouths for no reason. That is how everything got f'ing started and it was because of all of you stupid pathetic dirty/trashy lame a$$ racist hillbillies. Ive just been on here taking up for myself including my family and most of the people who keeps running their mouths to me doesn't even know me or my husband. Im not the only person who lives in Charleston and gets on here. I do have a couple friends who gets on here and agrees with everything i say. I have friends who would have mine and my husbands backs at anytime if we ever needed it. We are not friends with any of you stupid looking, rotten tooth, dirty/trashy lame a$$ hillbillies and im so proud not to be friends with any of you. We are friends with some hillbillies but none of them like to go dirty or look dirty and they all would have my back at anytime against any of you stupid racist dirty/trashy lame a$$ hillbillies who gets on here and runs your mouth. I don't have to be saying anything else to any of you on here because most of you stupid/lame a$$ people who keeps running your mouths to me on here don't even know me but i already know most of you lazy worthless dirty/trashy lame a$$ hillbillies will still be on here running your mouths for no real reason. The only reason is because your upset/offended about my own opinion or because you can't stand the fact i don't like any of you and i don't want any of you to be anywhere around me. Hahaha but please keep running your mouths and we'll keep laughing!
Hillbilly tourist

Kazakhstan

#31 Mar 17, 2013
americanz. lol
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#32 Mar 17, 2013
@ Hahahaha

I agree with everything you said and everything you said was true. That other stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$ hillbilly hoe who likes to get on here and desperately tries to get our attention deserves no attention from any of us and that's why im not finna reply to her or pay her stupid dirty/trashy lame hillbilly a$$ any attention and you shouldn't either. She doesn't know anything about me or you and the only thing she likes to do is just stare at facebook, twitter and youtube all day and run her mouth because she has a miserable life lol. F that stupid/lame a$$ hoe!
Jimmy Carter

Charlottesville, VA

#33 Mar 17, 2013
None of you are anything to brag about. Seek Hillbilly help.
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#34 Mar 17, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
She doesn't know anything about me or you and the only thing she likes to do is just stare at facebook, twitter and youtube all day and run her mouth because she has a miserable life lol. F that stupid/lame a$$ hoe!
"She doesn't know anything about me or you and the only thing she likes to do is just stare at "TOPIX" facebook, twitter and youtube all day and run her mouth because she has a miserable life lol." is what i meant to say :)
lol

Huntington, WV

#35 Mar 17, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
@ Hahahaha
I agree with everything you said and everything you said was true. That other stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$ hillbilly hoe who likes to get on here and desperately tries to get our attention deserves no attention from any of us and that's why im not finna reply to her or pay her stupid dirty/trashy lame hillbilly a$$ any attention and you shouldn't either. She doesn't know anything about me or you and the only thing she likes to do is just stare at facebook, twitter and youtube all day and run her mouth because she has a miserable life lol. F that stupid/lame a$$ hoe!
Lay off the xanax, quit replying to yourself under different names, and maybe you can get out what you meant to say the first time around.
Wow

Summersville, WV

#36 Mar 17, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the xanax, quit replying to yourself under different names, and maybe you can get out what you meant to say the first time around.
Shes not on here replying to herself you dumbass hillbilly and the only people who keep replying to her are dumbass hillbillies seeking attention.
HerFriend

Summersville, WV

#37 Mar 17, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the xanax, quit replying to yourself under different names, and maybe you can get out what you meant to say the first time around.
You are pathetic, shes not on here posting under different screen names and why would she even have to when its just the "same" people who keep replying to her over and over?
Hahahahahaha

Summersville, WV

#38 Mar 17, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the xanax, quit replying to yourself under different names, and maybe you can get out what you meant to say the first time around.
You are a Pathetic...Offended...Attentio n Seeking...Dirty...Hillbilly lol
Truth

Summersville, WV

#39 Mar 17, 2013
Junior wrote:
God made 'em, gotta love 'em!
Nobody i know loves any of em outside of wv or in Charleston except for a few.
Skunk holler bill

Charlottesville, VA

#40 Mar 17, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Skunk! You can not be a true Hill Billy, your typing is too good. Your diction and Vocabulary is better than that of a Hill Billy " Airs, Aires" which is it Skunk? If you're gonna be a Hill Billy, please type so as the posters have to play the mind game of trying to read and understand what you are trying to say. Lol
I'm a true Hillbilly and went to School in Stotesbury, Wva (Raliegh County) and also in Wyoming county. Hillbillys are not dumb by any means.(Does it really make any difference?(Airs or Aires) Did you not understand or are you a spelling teacher? Probably both. I'm sure you got my point. I still love true Hillbillys. They are both proud and honest and that is more than can say about most of todays society. I had to leave the Hillbilly way of life for 26 yrs. but I am back to stay.
Sam

Charlottesville, VA

#41 Mar 18, 2013
Skunk holler bill wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a true Hillbilly and went to School in Stotesbury, Wva (Raliegh County) and also in Wyoming county. Hillbillys are not dumb by any means.(Does it really make any difference?(Airs or Aires) Did you not understand or are you a spelling teacher? Probably both. I'm sure you got my point. I still love true Hillbillys. They are both proud and honest and that is more than can say about most of todays society. I had to leave the Hillbilly way of life for 26 yrs. but I am back to stay.
Welcome home Skunk man.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#42 Mar 18, 2013
Possums, instead of you all trying to out do each other on this forum with your literary skills, try some education and personal hygiene. WV and KY are commonly known throughout the U.S. as skank tanks. You are all low rent and skanks. You should be each others best friends because the outside world just laughs at hillbillys as yourself. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISO Southern Gospel tenor singer 5 min New_Journey 3
Dr. Kalou (Sep '12) 6 min ReliableSource 36
Katelyn Sykes, WCHS (Jul '14) 10 min Glory days 8
recycling 36 min not sure 2
Annulment 38 min need help too 3
Run for the wall is a crock 1 hr Glory days 15
Bernie Sanders for POTUS 1 hr Sharon Jones 13
To all you POS so called "men" 7 hr Truth Hurts 10
Cornwall Lane Overdose 22 hr Jewow 44
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]