Since: Mar 13

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Mar 25, 2013
300K investment would get you 15% ownership of my business profits. I am expected to have a very high success rate, prjected at being the number one successful business in West Virginia and in the top ten in the nation. I work with small business development on my project, and it has boiled down to the point of where money is the issue. I want to see my business succeed because I want to start jobs in Charleston and make this place grow. It is very possible to make this happen once the product is on the market. My business plan is broken down into blocks, making the business grow in stages to slowly create a monopoly with our competitor. Building a business in blocks is a very sure way to keep the business stable and also gain power. Understand that this business is expected to have the booming returns it promises after the software is on the market. If there are any more questions just ask. Thanks.

Since: Mar 13

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Projected**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wv chokes 7 min Olivers Luck 7
nurses 11 min Ipso 3
Stupid Hillbillies Gave 5 Million to Boy Scouts 15 min Factoid 4
Why does racism and job discrimination keep get... 1 hr Factoid 5
Should racism be illegal? Should it be a jailab... (Mar '14) 1 hr You're two faced 11
emily shaffer (Dec '13) 3 hr ilikeem 3
emily leach 4 hr ky guy 1
Thieves on campbells creek (Nov '12) 17 hr pi4truth 503
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News