Comments
21 - 40 of 41 Comments Last updated Jun 24, 2013
oh hey

Dalton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 2, 2013
 
Not sure. Maybe whitney got a new woman. They used to live in cross lanes. Not positive when they moved up on the hill but thats where they lived as of august of 2012. I know jodi mandeville from st albans is tight with them. Drives a little black suv with connecticut plates. Theyre pretty heavy into the meth scene too.
Carmen

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 2, 2013
 
There is a lesbian couple that live on Kingwood in Southmoor Apts that sell pills! I'd like to see BOTH of those fat slobs thrown in jail!
CB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 4, 2013
 
oh hey wrote:
Not sure. Maybe whitney got a new woman. They used to live in cross lanes. Not positive when they moved up on the hill but thats where they lived as of august of 2012. I know jodi mandeville from st albans is tight with them. Drives a little black suv with connecticut plates. Theyre pretty heavy into the meth scene too.
Is Jodi into things like that? I know her hut haven't talked to her in like 5 years or more.
oh hey

New London, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 6, 2013
 
sad but yeah. meth and pain pills got a hold of her pretty bad about a yr and a half ago and if she doesnt go to some court ordered rehab or prison shes gonna end up dead in another 18 moths. she hustles for a living, doesnt pay her bills, and cps got called on her because her house was so gross and there were needles laying around, and no food. and i knew her back when she was holdin it down and workin all over southern wv for her job, owned her home and car, was a great mom to her kid, and had the world by the tail. now shes almost got nowhere to go but up. its by the grace of God she hasnt been arrested for rx fraud or hit with a lab or conspiracy charge. she keeps with that crowd she runs with and its a matter of time. might be a blessing in disguise if she were. at least shed get clean and get help and be and be the person she used to be. you almost cant tell her from 5 yrs ago shes changed so mucb. sores on her face, etc.
The Ville

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 6, 2013
 
Lot 12,,, Sand Hill Mobile Park, Gary Caldwell, Mary Caldwell and their daughter. Traffic in and out all the time day and night. If the law wanted to make an easy bust. Pills is their game.
Hater

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 6, 2013
 
The Ville wrote:
Lot 12,,, Sand Hill Mobile Park, Gary Caldwell, Mary Caldwell and their daughter. Traffic in and out all the time day and night. If the law wanted to make an easy bust. Pills is their game.
must be the Lacy girl doing this!
be ashamed

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 8, 2013
 
Lor-E-tab wrote:
Blacks, Latinos, Mexicans, Asian Americans and that's about it.
You're racist. That's about it
creeker

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 8, 2013
 
names and no proof - yuk

Everybody needs to be concerned about the plague called drug addiction for it causes higher crime and murders. If you turn your head when you know about it don't CRY if you or your loved ones get hurt by a druggie criminal.

True when one is very young, they think OK - not none of my business. But as we age, we are supposed to get wiser and realize when our loved ones and our community is in trouble and do the right things. Call the tip line folks - anytime you suspect - do it over and over til they investigate.
PocAho

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

creeker wrote:
names and no proof - yuk
Everybody needs to be concerned about the plague called drug addiction for it causes higher crime and murders. If you turn your head when you know about it don't CRY if you or your loved ones get hurt by a druggie criminal.
True when one is very young, they think OK - not none of my business. But as we age, we are supposed to get wiser and realize when our loved ones and our community is in trouble and do the right things. Call the tip line folks - anytime you suspect - do it over and over til they investigate.
Snitch and Troll alert!
Horse's Ass

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 9, 2013
 
Doesn't that Steve guy buy all his pills there too?
LmAo

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

So sad! Snitches get stitches!
Bagelknot

Live Oak, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 6, 2013
 
oh hey wrote:
sad but yeah. meth and pain pills got a hold of her pretty bad about a yr and a half ago and if she doesnt go to some court ordered rehab or prison shes gonna end up dead in another 18 moths. she hustles for a living, doesnt pay her bills, and cps got called on her because her house was so gross and there were needles laying around, and no food. and i knew her back when she was holdin it down and workin all over southern wv for her job, owned her home and car, was a great mom to her kid, and had the world by the tail. now shes almost got nowhere to go but up. its by the grace of God she hasnt been arrested for rx fraud or hit with a lab or conspiracy charge. she keeps with that crowd she runs with and its a matter of time. might be a blessing in disguise if she were. at least shed get clean and get help and be and be the person she used to be. you almost cant tell her from 5 yrs ago shes changed so mucb. sores on her face, etc.
You should be very careful what you say about people online. Partial truths and lies can have legal ramifications.
stupid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 6, 2013
 
I love pills!!!
1 post removed
bagelknot

Live Oak, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 7, 2013
 
oh hey wrote:
sad but yeah. meth and pain pills got a hold of her pretty bad about a yr and a half ago and if she doesnt go to some court ordered rehab or prison shes gonna end up dead in another 18 moths. she hustles for a living, doesnt pay her bills, and cps got called on her because her house was so gross and there were needles laying around, and no food. and i knew her back when she was holdin it down and workin all over southern wv for her job, owned her home and car, was a great mom to her kid, and had the world by the tail. now shes almost got nowhere to go but up. its by the grace of God she hasnt been arrested for rx fraud or hit with a lab or conspiracy charge. she keeps with that crowd she runs with and its a matter of time. might be a blessing in disguise if she were. at least shed get clean and get help and be and be the person she used to be. you almost cant tell her from 5 yrs ago shes changed so mucb. sores on her face, etc.
Be very careful when you post false or half truth comments on the internet. There can be legal ramifications.
bagelknot

Live Oak, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Mar 7, 2013
 
You people who post people's names online and make damning accusations about them should be very careful.
Cj

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Mar 7, 2013
 
I think it's hilarious that the OPs SN was lor-e-tab. Ill be willing to bet that they spell it loretab. It's lortab.
If you're going to rant about the evils of drugs why don't you first learn to spell is.
Oh, and it's spelled HEROIN not heron or herion. Dumb hillbilly pillhead
itcanbedone

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
May 11, 2013
 
Cj wrote:
I think it's hilarious that the OPs SN was lor-e-tab. Ill be willing to bet that they spell it loretab. It's lortab.
If you're going to rant about the evils of drugs why don't you first learn to spell is.
Oh, and it's spelled HEROIN not heron or herion. Dumb hillbilly pillhead
all pill heads can spell heroin lol
stiffy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
May 11, 2013
 
i need a big fat pill
2 posts removed
GossipBank

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jun 24, 2013
 
[QUOTE who="Mr. Turd Ferguson"]<quoted text>
I'd settle for a little skinny pill at this point. Been pretty dry on my side of the river, but I'm a model citizen and only buy locally. Support small business in your neighborhood folks.[/QUOTE]

C.c.f?
kitty lover

Montgomery, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jun 24, 2013
 
wtf

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min bacon hater 54,021
Hope Pain Clinic (Apr '12) 30 min CHAD 128
Patrick Morrisey - Don't say I didn't warn you - 45 min SLOW DOWN BIGOT 3
frontier gossip 59 min geterrrdone 21
Clay Center Falling Apart 1 hr Kool 15
Grats Va! We're next! 1 hr hmmmm 5
Wheeling WV Father sleeps while daughter roasts... 1 hr hmmmm 2
What happened to chase carter 9 hr pissed off 87
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••