Who has the stinkiest feet and body i...

Who has the stinkiest feet and body in Charleston?

Created by Hillbilly on Aug 3, 2013

90 votes

Click on an option to vote

BlkBarbie

DeeDee

Ashley

Amber

All the above

Someone else

Truth

Huntington, WV

#1 Aug 3, 2013
Everyone who votes for BlkBarbie or DeeDee or Ashley or Amber are racist and they don't know them or they're jealous of them or mad at them over something. BlkBarbie, DeeDee, Ashley and Amber always smells good and they always keep a clean good smelling house. All of them take showers on a daily basis and the bottoms of their feet or socks are never dirty. You can smell their expensive perfume from 5ft away and next time you see them ask them if you can see the bottoms of their feet or ask BlkBarbie and DeeDee to show you their tattoos on their feet. They wouldn't care to show you the bottoms of their feet unless they don't know you but if they don't know you then they still probably wouldn't care. Make sure you try to touch the bottoms of their feet or if you know them then ask them if you can touch the bottoms of their feet sometime when you're at their house or when they're at your house and you will see for yourself how clean they are and there won't be a bad smell on your hands or finger tips if you touch the bottoms of their feet and there won't be dirt on the bottoms of their feet.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 3, 2013
Clean feet = Clean bodies and all of them have clean bodies!
flunk blkbarbie

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 3, 2013
your one sick person talking about yourself get a life' just one of you come out ; like that dude said on another topix lol crazy butch lmao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth

Huntington, WV

#4 Aug 3, 2013
That dude was you posting under a different sn and lmao at you because the only reason your running your mouth is because your racist and offended because of something Ive said. Wow get over it or do something about it by confronting one of us off of topix and watch what happens to you. Everyone has their own opinions and you sound trashy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 3, 2013
im the real one dont lesten to the idiot above i and blkbarbie are one were sorry lol just a joke
YaKk

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 3, 2013
A brillo pad by any other name...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 3, 2013
And there you have it.
Rot in hell you filthy cvnt.
Nobody cares.
I hope it hurts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth

Huntington, WV

#9 Aug 3, 2013
Post #5 is not me and everyone on here knows that.
Truth

Huntington, WV

#10 Aug 3, 2013
YaKk wrote:
A brillo pad by any other name...
White Trash or Inbred or Stinky Hillbilly should be your sn.
Truth

Huntington, WV

#11 Aug 3, 2013
BlkBarbie wrote:
And there you have it.
Rot in hell you filthy cvnt.
Nobody cares.
I hope it hurts.
I already know everything im saying to you hurts and there's nothing you can do about it except for running your mouth pretending to be the real BlkBarbie and wishing you were as good looking, clean and wealthy as the real BlkBarbie :)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
timmy

Greensburg, PA

#12 Aug 4, 2013
Amber page ransom she stinks bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best news anchor 5 hr wow 68
Working For Alford Home Solutions 5 hr former customer 43
thomas healthcare 5 hr Been there 32
Dale Earnhardt Sr. 6 hr jenn 24
Loans for Grandparents Raising Grandkids 7 hr tony 4
Tanisha Hairston 8 hr Veggie666 90
Crystal Hoffman got busted again 9 hr Ben 8

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages