Patriot

Charlottesville, VA

#1 May 13, 2013
Today 1 in five people receive care at Catholic Hospitals. The Catholic Church educates 3 million students a day in its 250 Catholic Colleges and 1200 Catholic High Schools and 5,000 grade schools. Every day the Catholic Church feeds, clothes, shelters more people than any other organization in the world. The new Obama Mandate could end all of this and the taxpayes would have to make up the loss. The President said""The USA is not a Christian Nation"". Question!!!!Have you ever been to a Muslim Hospital?? Have you seen a Muslim Charity?? Have you ever seen a Muslim contribute in a positive manner to the American way of life?? America had better wake up!
Read this

Martinsburg, WV

#2 May 13, 2013
The Catholic church houses and protects more PEDOPHILES than any organization known to mankind. Thousands on top of thousands of little boys have been molested and raped and scared for life, because of the church allowed it and still allows it to go on.

All they did was move one pedophile priest from one parish to another and told them to be more careful next time around. Dished out millions on top of million too the victims with a wink and a nod.

Sad part of it all is that almost every catholic on the planet knows and most condones it.
Read this

Martinsburg, WV

#3 May 13, 2013
The Catholic religion is not a religion it is a cult for child molesters.
Walt

Charlottesville, VA

#4 May 13, 2013
Read this wrote:
The Catholic church houses and protects more PEDOPHILES than any organization known to mankind. Thousands on top of thousands of little boys have been molested and raped and scared for life, because of the church allowed it and still allows it to go on.
All they did was move one pedophile priest from one parish to another and told them to be more careful next time around. Dished out millions on top of million too the victims with a wink and a nod.
Sad part of it all is that almost every catholic on the planet knows and most condones it.
You are wrong about that and have not done your homework. There are far more Protestant pedofiles ministers than Catholic. The reason you don't have the correct answer to that is because of your Redneck upbringing. Do a little checking before you open those boot lips.
Walt

Charlottesville, VA

#5 May 13, 2013
Read this wrote:
The Catholic religion is not a religion it is a cult for child molesters.
So is was your daddy.
Walt

Charlottesville, VA

#6 May 13, 2013
Educate yourself---Which religion is the correct way to heaven??? Check this out on your computer.
1 post removed
Read This

Martinsburg, WV

#8 May 13, 2013
Walt you can try and justify child molestation all you want you SOB pervert, but it still doesn't change the fact as to what I said. Hell even that German ass Pope you perverts had a few years ago even came to the United States on his "I am sorry we diddled with the kids tour" and was begging for money, because of all the cash you pedophiles have given and scattered all over the world to try and hush people up.

You know what I am saying is true!!!!!!

The Catholic church has nothing to offer the world other than misery and despair.
wow

Charleston, WV

#9 May 13, 2013
that german ass pope would be pope benedict. lol yes they are a corrupt group as are all. the catholics like all others where started by polical issues, but unlike the others the catholic bible wasnt constructed by a king to meet his needs. all of this should have been taught in high school history.
Van

Charlottesville, VA

#10 May 14, 2013
wow wrote:
that german ass pope would be pope benedict. lol yes they are a corrupt group as are all. the catholics like all others where started by polical issues, but unlike the others the catholic bible wasnt constructed by a king to meet his needs. all of this should have been taught in high school history.
You are FOS.
Van

Charlottesville, VA

#11 May 14, 2013
Read This wrote:
Walt you can try and justify child molestation all you want you SOB pervert, but it still doesn't change the fact as to what I said. Hell even that German ass Pope you perverts had a few years ago even came to the United States on his "I am sorry we diddled with the kids tour" and was begging for money, because of all the cash you pedophiles have given and scattered all over the world to try and hush people up.
You know what I am saying is true!!!!!!
The Catholic church has nothing to offer the world other than misery and despair.
It is evident you didn't read the post about the hospitals, charities and schools. You are still a blind REDNECK and won't accept the real facts. You are probably black voted Obama and are gay.
wow

Charleston, WV

#12 May 19, 2013
Van wrote:
<quoted text> You are FOS.
and yet im not making racial comments or homophopic comments. hmmmm.... whos full of it? google it oh wait your happy in your small small world arnt ya.
Fair is fair

Princeton, WV

#13 May 22, 2013
If they want goverment funding then they should have to follow the laws and rules for all non-religious, hospitals, schools, and so forth. Church seperate from state remember. You can not force your views on your employees. Such as not carrying birth control on health insurance plans because they don't believe in it. If they want to follow their own rules, then they should lose any gov. assistance.
1 post removed

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#15 May 22, 2013
No hate. I'm just glad Martin Luther Protested against the Catholic Church in the 1500's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wok n roll 1 min Wvphoto 6
Lawyer 3 min new to area 1
Are all Republicans hypocrites? 35 min Truth 2
HEY Jim/WV Legislator 38 min Harley riding US ... 11
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 46 min Matt Kelly 4,191
Hunter Frampton on Rock 105 in the mornings MUS... 1 hr lovely42 3
Are all Democrats crybabies? 2 hr Phillip Gauge 32

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages