look

Charleston, WV

#88 Nov 29, 2012
I guess you can say that Man up but it took ten. thats sad. and there was no reason to use a weopon on someone. only a coward uses a weapon.
wally

New York, NY

#89 Nov 30, 2012
Don't take what man up has to say..he is probably the gf lol & she's a loud mouth bitc* who's one hell of a whor* trying to get under your skin..my wife knows all about her
1 post removed
me

United States

#91 Nov 30, 2012
Man up wrote:
Wally it takes a "HOE" to know a "HOE" so your wife should be well informed. And from what I heard about your old lady is that word on the street is, if she had as many sticking out of her as she has had in her she would look like a porcupine. Just saying!

Now gatting back to JC and his ass whooping. Is the poor fella still sucking soup thru a straw and is he able to see through those two black eyes. I heard the boy looks like a rabid raccoon. Any truth to that?

Anyway it's over and done and after the (boy) heals up hopefully he will have learned a very valuable lesson!

If you can't hang with the big boys then stay on the porch.

Buh Bye!
It's funny how you can still run your mouth but cannot MAN UP and put your name out here ... I'd be willing to guess your name is Terry?? Maybe Kenny?? Loser!! It's sad you have to make up a lavish story to entertain yourself! I guarantee you wouldn't be man enough to say this shit to JCs face!!!!!
3 posts removed
me

United States

#95 Nov 30, 2012
Man up wrote:
Dear me

I sure as hell would if JC still had a face. Word on the street is all he has left is half a nose one tooth and 1/2 an ear lobe and some scars. Let's face it the boy wasn't Hollywood material in the forst place, but now he's a side show for Barnum & Bailey.

< Elephant Man >

And I have no idea who this Carrie chick is. My name is Slim Shady!

Listen people it is over. Two men fought and one man won and the other didn't.

Buh Bye!
Then put your name bitch! You know damn well thats not what happened and he doesn't look like that! You're a fool! Why don't you MAN UP and say who you are??? Oh wait you like hiding behind the computer, bitch boy. If you know so much then I'm sure you know everyone goes to court today for what happened. So why don't you go check out JC and then we'll see what a real man you are, pussy!!
youmanup

New York, NY

#96 Nov 30, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>Then put your name bitch! You know damn well thats not what happened and he doesn't look like that! You're a fool! Why don't you MAN UP and say who you are??? Oh wait you like hiding behind the computer, bitch boy. If you know so much then I'm sure you know everyone goes to court today for what happened. So why don't you go check out JC and then we'll see what a real man you are, pussy!!
Haha! Bout damn time! That's what I'm saying! Hell yea!
1 post removed
youmanup

New York, NY

#98 Nov 30, 2012
Lol are you going to MAN UP or what? I didn't think so..
3 posts removed
me

United States

#102 Nov 30, 2012
Man up wrote:
Oh yea and make sure his Hove A Round is fully charged we wouldn't want him to get stranded. Who in their right mind would stop and give a lift to a dude that disfigured?
Wow, that's funny that you say that but yet he's been at work all week. I smell a little jealous dude. Don't hate on him cause you want what he has. Lord, give it up. No one believes you anyway. Why are you still replying with the same shit?? All lies and the truth will come out today!! Still no name, huh?? Lmao, didn't think so!!
1 post removed
youmanup

New York, NY

#104 Nov 30, 2012
Man up wrote:
What is your name? After I said I would hit so hard did that scare your punk ass off? And JC having something I want is about as funny as anything I have heard in years. Many years!

What in the hell does that fairy have other than a totally fuc&ed up face and a used Hove A Round?

Again what is your name?

I'll be totally serious" why one has to go to court over getting their ass kicked is beyond me. I'm serious why can't he just admit the other man got the better of him and let it go?

I guess once a coward always a coward. At least that is what i've always been told.

Once more. What is your name. or is it Coward?

I'll wait for your answer.
Your comebacks suck lol..and the only person that uses a weapon is a coward. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground so go help your mommy bake cookies lol
me

United States

#105 Nov 30, 2012
Man up wrote:
What is your name? After I said I would hit so hard did that scare your punk ass off? And JC having something I want is about as funny as anything I have heard in years. Many years!

What in the hell does that fairy have other than a totally fuc&ed up face and a used Hove A Round?

Again what is your name?

I'll be totally serious" why one has to go to court over getting their ass kicked is beyond me. I'm serious why can't he just admit the other man got the better of him and let it go?

I guess once a coward always a coward. At least that is what i've always been told.

Once more. What is your name. or is it Coward?

I'll wait for your answer.
If you knew the whole story then you'd know why he's going to court. That guy beat him in head with a 4x4, what real man fights a fight with a weapon?? He couldn't get The best of JC so being the pussy little boy he is, had to use a weapon. That's not a man, that's a little boy! Keep running your mouth, everyone that matters knows the truth. You're a piece of trash!! I don't need to tell you my name, I'm not the one spreading lies, JC knows me. Tell your name, put a face to all these lies coming out of your dick sucking lips!!
youmanup

New York, NY

#106 Nov 30, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>If you knew the whole story then you'd know why he's going to court. That guy beat him in head with a 4x4, what real man fights a fight with a weapon?? He couldn't get The best of JC so being the pussy little boy he is, had to use a weapon. That's not a man, that's a little boy! Keep running your mouth, everyone that matters knows the truth. You're a piece of trash!! I don't need to tell you my name, I'm not the one spreading lies, JC knows me. Tell your name, put a face to all these lies coming out of your dick sucking lips!!
I agree with you 1000% he or she is just trying to get under your skin..he/she probably don't have a job and their life is miserable so they want to make others life's miserable to. Plus, all MAN UP's gonna say now was something about JC in a Hove A Round or he got his ass beat, that's what he's said last 10 comments because he can't think of nothing else to say lol..just let it go
1 post removed
me

Belle, WV

#108 Nov 30, 2012
Man up wrote:
This will be my last post simply because I want it to be, but please allow me to elighten you and your friends.

I was not there the night JC got his ass kicked, but if I had I would have loved to have set back and watch JC squeal like the pig he is. I told you fairies earlier that he is soft as warm butter and I meant every word of it.

And yes I do go in there, but not as much as I once did because of my job.

I am sorry that Belcher has to deal with the aftermath of whipping a coward. But hey that's the breaks.

Speaking of Breaks how is JC's jaw? Now if you punk ass SOB's want my name then you go first, otherwise this conversation is over.

P.S.
Ask JC if he wouldn't mind sending somebody back there to clean up his blood and maybe look for his spleen! LOL!

Buh Bye!
That's funny that you tell everyone what happened but yet you weren't there, lmao. Is this Wilson?? Sounds like something he'd do, run his mouth about some shit he doesn't know!!
youmanup

New York, NY

#109 Nov 30, 2012
Man up wrote:
This will be my last post simply because I want it to be, but please allow me to elighten you and your friends.

I was not there the night JC got his ass kicked, but if I had I would have loved to have set back and watch JC squeal like the pig he is. I told you fairies earlier that he is soft as warm butter and I meant every word of it.

And yes I do go in there, but not as much as I once did because of my job.

I am sorry that Belcher has to deal with the aftermath of whipping a coward. But hey that's the breaks.

Speaking of Breaks how is JC's jaw? Now if you punk ass SOB's want my name then you go first, otherwise this conversation is over.

P.S.
Ask JC if he wouldn't mind sending somebody back there to clean up his blood and maybe look for his spleen! LOL!

Buh Bye!
enlighten * and my name is Brandon ..now go.
New York, NY

#110 Nov 30, 2012
Jc his brother. And his whole family is a piece of art. The kind u find at a carnival.!!
This is Wilson

New York, NY

#111 Nov 30, 2012
Just receive a phone call of this childish site that my name has been enlightened upon. I don't give a rats ass who got beat up. I don't spend every minute or every second following whose leaving messages about who got beat up! So sice my name has been enlightened now I'm going to speak ! Leave my fuxkin name out of all this shit. I don't care what happened. I don't care about who it was with. And furthermore move on and grow the fuxk up. Evidently I have and jealousy fuxking sucks. Sorry that it happened to jc. But for his brother. I could care less. And run my mouth. Mmmmmmmm. I've been in this town going on 40 years. Knows who likes people and who don't. And showed the ones that tried. So on the last note I haven't said a fuxking word. U all know where I live. What I drive. And my number. Any more comments feel free to stop by. Be home all day. Good day hinkle and family
lol

Belle, WV

#112 Nov 30, 2012
This is Wilson wrote:
Just receive a phone call of this childish site that my name has been enlightened upon. I don't give a rats ass who got beat up. I don't spend every minute or every second following whose leaving messages about who got beat up! So sice my name has been enlightened now I'm going to speak ! Leave my fuxkin name out of all this shit. I don't care what happened. I don't care about who it was with. And furthermore move on and grow the fuxk up. Evidently I have and jealousy fuxking sucks. Sorry that it happened to jc. But for his brother. I could care less. And run my mouth. Mmmmmmmm. I've been in this town going on 40 years. Knows who likes people and who don't. And showed the ones that tried. So on the last note I haven't said a fuxking word. U all know where I live. What I drive. And my number. Any more comments feel free to stop by. Be home all day. Good day hinkle and family
Oh please, go call your buddy Terry & see if you can help matters ...
2 posts removed
wvu

New York, NY

#115 Nov 30, 2012
Did he get any time or is court even over?
Man up

Charleston, WV

#116 Nov 30, 2012
If there is any justice to be done it should be that JC fairy apologizing to the court for masquerading as a man. And actually he isn't good at that either.
lol

Belle, WV

#117 Nov 30, 2012
Man up wrote:
If there is any justice to be done it should be that JC fairy apologizing to the court for masquerading as a man. And actually he isn't good at that either.
Jealously is a terrible thing ...
Man up

Charleston, WV

#118 Nov 30, 2012
Say as you may my friend, but i'm not the one who has a spleen and 1/2 a kidney splattered all over a gravel parking lot.
lol

Belle, WV

#119 Nov 30, 2012
Man up wrote:
Say as you may my friend, but i'm not the one who has a spleen and 1/2 a kidney splattered all over a gravel parking lot.
What are you talking about? He got hit in the head, you're freaking crazy man!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CEL Holdings LLC in Charleston 44 min Not nice 4
Jamie Thayer Charlestons Player 1 hr King James 2
mrc global 2 hr Larry Byrd 35
Clint Eastwood will die lonely and miserable 2 hr Bullconner 5
Facts don't lie 2 hr Boom 3
Just found out my fiance dated a black man 2 hr Bullconner 24
Rudeness, red tape found at Beckley DMV (Mar '12) 2 hr The Trip 55
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:56 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports12:56PM
Youth movement fueling Pittsburgh turnaround
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 3:49 AM
Breaking Down Steelers' Game Plan vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NBC Sports 7:47 AM
Le'Veon Bell: It's "pick your poison" against Steelers offense