Switch Hitters

Charleston, WV

#65 Nov 29, 2012
Who cares to watch a bunch of fairies swinging their arms and screaming and scratching one another. I tell you it's a gay bar.
really

United States

#66 Nov 29, 2012
Switch Hitters wrote:
Who cares to watch a bunch of fairies swinging their arms and screaming and scratching one another. I tell you it's a gay bar.
Oh quit being jealous, are you not allowed in there or something?? Grow up & quit hating. You're probably one of the "fairies" that got his ass beat! That's sad that no one could stop JC, now that's a real man!!
sorry

Charleston, WV

#67 Nov 29, 2012
thats not what happened. JC was jumped and was hit with a 4x4. sad he didnt get a chance to defend himself because of all the animals that jumped him.
Hew Flung Poo

Charleston, WV

#68 Nov 29, 2012
Switch Hitters wrote:
I heard this whole thing was a misunderstanding. It seems the real story is this was circle jerk night and there was a "crossfire" incident. The alleged 4x4 was just a big brownpenis.
look

Charleston, WV

#69 Nov 29, 2012
Hew Flung Poo. this is not a laughing matter a man was almost killed.
Hew Flung Poo

Charleston, WV

#70 Nov 29, 2012
I don't know any of these people, why the hell should I be serious about it? I posted a funny reply to a funny post. Get over it.
1 post removed
smallfry

New York, NY

#72 Nov 29, 2012
the thing was that some fatas* named belcher that thought he was all big and bad got his ass handed to him so he had to get a bunch of people and a weapon lol puss
WTF

Charleston, WV

#73 Nov 29, 2012
look at comment number 19. that is the truth that is what happened.
really

United States

#74 Nov 29, 2012
i know wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, the ones lying don't know a damn thing they are talking about, JC would have been killed if he got hit again!! That's a shame!!
This is what really happened?? Wow, really?? Thus doesn't say much!
look

Charleston, WV

#75 Nov 29, 2012
this is comment #19

Look I was there I know what happened and if you wasnt then you dont plain and simple and if you were there you know the truth weather you want to lie or not and thats fine.. it is what it is.. and it was wrong for them to to jump these two boys.. they did nothing to start it.. the belcher guy was arguing with his g;f and the next thing you know belcher hit JC and they went down to the ground and and a few of belchers friends jumped in and then the brother tried to help jc and more jumped in it was like 10 to 2 they finally got split up nobody was hit with no pool stick or nothing buy these guys and they got pushed outside and was pushed down the steps when they got up belcher had came out the patio side door and grabed a 4x4 and hit JC in the back of the head from behind he went to hit him again and someone jumped in front of him and he tried to hit them then everyone called the law and belcher split while the other two were stopmed by all the others then they split the law got there then the ambulance and that was that... this is the truth and if you say its not then you wasnt there period or your just lieng in hope that the guy will get away with what he did... all I can say is it was uncalled for and rediculous what happend the boy could have died right there and is lucky he is still with us today.
Man up

Charleston, WV

#76 Nov 29, 2012
People are just lying their friggen asses off!!!!
JC got his ASS whooped......END OF STORY!
Once more...JC got the crap kicked out of him! PERIOD!
NEXT!
look

Charleston, WV

#77 Nov 29, 2012
Really I am pretty sure that read the wrong comment but I posted # 19 for ya.
look

Charleston, WV

#78 Nov 29, 2012
JC was Jumped by 10 men. and was hit with a 4x4 in the head. I am sure you wasn't there or you would know that MAN UP.
smallfry

New York, NY

#79 Nov 29, 2012
MAN UP is probably one of the guys or belchers girl taking up for him..anybody who needs a weapon is a puss lol get over it, JC was beating the dog crap outta him until he needed backup lmao
smallfry

New York, NY

#80 Nov 29, 2012
Guarantee if Belcher & JC went at it again fair, I got all my $ on JC, Belchers to damn fat and slow
dud

Belle, WV

#81 Nov 29, 2012
look wrote:
Really I am pretty sure that read the wrong comment but I posted # 19 for ya.
You posted #18.
Man up

Charleston, WV

#82 Nov 29, 2012
JC was so beaten up it just looked like 10 people whooped his ass. And FYI the reason JC got his ass kicked is because he is as most already knew

Soft as warm butter!

Stop trying to twist the story for the punk ass bitch and just tell the truth!

Soft as warm butter

:)
look

Charleston, WV

#83 Nov 29, 2012
obviously you wasn't there. as WITNESS said before there are witnesses to it all. and you must be a friend of the people who did this MAN UP or you wouldn't be saying that.
Man up

Charleston, WV

#84 Nov 29, 2012
Why people just can't own up to the fact that they got the living hell beat out of them I will never know? I said earlier and I meant every damned word of it when I said JC was as soft as warm butter and Belcher proved it. But even before that everyone knew JC was soft. There's no shame in getting your ass kicked it happens to all of us on occasions.

Just stop spinning the truth and let it go

He Lost!!!!!!!!

NEXT!
Man up

Charleston, WV

#85 Nov 29, 2012
One more time for the hearing impaired...

JC GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED

END OF STORY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the real name of the snitch 12 min Not the snitch 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 59 min Dalai Lama 58,337
Look out drunk drives the snitch is here 1 hr not the snitch 95
GIRLS, witch is more attractice? 1 hr Mandy 21
peanut 2 hr lol 2
white guy black girls ? 4 hr tay 6
Lowlife Mark Plants ordered to stay away from h... 4 hr Selina Gillispie 10
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
•••
•••