fight at halfway home
Nobody gives a shhhh

Charleston, WV

#45 Nov 26, 2012
I bet you'd really dislike me posting those pics of your fat ass and your titties lol... People really think your face is haggard when I show those off lmfao... Whor* you and your asterisks! Go back to church with mommy and daddy and screw your "brothas" on the side!
bigwill

Springfield, NJ

#46 Nov 26, 2012
Well a guy that was there said that. Anyways he went to jail he's out now, but he needs to go on back until he realizes what's he's done, he's 40? years old, time to grow up and he's a dad
Nobody gives a shhhh

Charleston, WV

#47 Nov 26, 2012
people are liars. Obviously. Why are you so invested big will? Boring at work today?
Nobody gives a shhhh

Charleston, WV

#48 Nov 26, 2012
Hey Hol!!
Switch hitter

Martinsburg, WV

#49 Nov 26, 2012
I heard the halfway house was a gay and lesbo bar. Is there any truth to that?
bigwill

Springfield, NJ

#50 Nov 26, 2012
Who the hell is hol? I guess this is a jealous ex?
nick

Springfield, NJ

#51 Nov 26, 2012
It doesn't matter this he said she said bullshit, what matters is that a guy hit a guy because he was mad at his gf. He had 10 people on his side because he's a pus. He'll get his and if him and his girl have so many problems then they don't need to be together but I'm sure they are and just let them live their own lives unhappy they just need to stay out of bars if They want to take stuff out on other people I suggest anger counseling for both of them leaving the post & to nobody knows shhh you are probably the one who caused it just sayin
Switch Hitter

Martinsburg, WV

#52 Nov 26, 2012
Nick are you gay? I am being serious. It's ok if you are and coming out isn't as bad as you might think. How long have you known you had feelings for other men? Just what is it about a man that gets your blood a boiling.
nick

Springfield, NJ

#53 Nov 26, 2012
I think you have problems switch hitter, there is other sites about being a fagg*t lol I'm married go suck one or are you the one that knew about belcher taking it up the Hershey highway again ?
Switch Hitter

Martinsburg, WV

#54 Nov 26, 2012
Nick you might have your ol lady fooled, but me "Nah" I can spot one a mile away. Wink! Wink!

Man it's 2012 don't you think it'a about time you come clean and fess up. Do it for yourself as well as the family.
nick

Springfield, NJ

#55 Nov 26, 2012
I'm gonna pray for u lol
Switch Hitter

Martinsburg, WV

#56 Nov 26, 2012
Praying isn't a bad thing. I assume you already know that gays can make it into heaven also. Good for you Nick I see you are doing your home work. Just make sure to tell your wife asap, because she deserves to know the truth.
And Nick i'll throw a prayer in for you and the misses also.
nick

Springfield, NJ

#57 Nov 26, 2012
thanks ;)
Ridiculous

Hansford, WV

#58 Nov 26, 2012
Well I was just told my name appears on this crap Hol. I guess you're referring to me Carrie aka nobody gives a shhh. I haven't written a damn thing on here didn't even know this site existed. If you wanna say crap I can say a lot. I don't care what happened there and I already know how Kenny is.
been there done that

Charleston, WV

#59 Nov 26, 2012
if you're at halfway home at closing time you should be expecting to be hit with something, dragged into the middle of a fight, or have a fight started with you. i've been on both sides of the coin in there, sucker punched, and hit people just to be in a bar fight. thats what happens there, if there were two guys there who didnt know anyone else there they were stupid for being there. those days are long over for me personally because i have a family to take care of, that being said i have been barred from that building when it was georges place, the river boat, willies, and halfway home. and ANYONE who is in there who dosent belong is asking for trouble. those boys fight, thats what they do. man up, or go to the moose.....lol
Switch Hitter

Martinsburg, WV

#60 Nov 26, 2012
It's a gay bar as far as i can tell
Smarter than 5th grader

Charleston, WV

#61 Nov 26, 2012
Well it's amazing how people think it is the right thing to hit a man in the back of the head with a 4x4 !!!!!! FOR NO REASON......The doctor told the man hit " most people with a head injury like yours don't walk out of ER" !!!!!! So I suppose killing someone is okay to everyone too? Whatever all
Of those on this topix of the Halfway house fight should ask yourself ....does the man hit have a mother... A dad....fiancé....kids and most of all a beautiful future? Well he does and a GOOD MAN!!!!!!
Ardsley, NY

#62 Nov 28, 2012
People get what they deserve. One time or another. They might think they grow up. But they forget the times what they have done in the past. And people remembers that shit ! Not saying a 4x4 was right , but neither was all the other times they used weapons and jumped drunk people from bars in the past 10 years. On e again. Karma caught up.
WTF

Charleston, WV

#63 Nov 28, 2012
obviously you don't know what your talking about Karma. JC was 15 10 years ago and he never has jumped anyone never had to. and further more if he was ever in a fight a weapon was never used. People need to get their facts straight before they start yelling KARMA. I am a strong believer in karma myself but you have no idea what your talking about.
Jonah

Ardsley, NY

#64 Nov 28, 2012
You are all trashy losers. Get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get use to it---------- 2 hr Stating the obvious 4
An IRS Audit for Kevin Comer would be interesting 3 hr ??? 6
Oklahoma Sooners biOtch slap wvwho 3 hr Beachbound nw 11
Tom Clark's Valentines Raffle Tickets $15.00 4 hr Inneda Cox 2
Mary Hancock (Bowen) 4 hr Marys bff 4
kimberly gillispie-hughes 4 hr Buford Johnston 4
County Court Lottery-- Who Will Win? 5 hr Big Bubba 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance