fight at halfway home
whitness

Charleston, WV

#23 Nov 24, 2012
I have no idea about belchers girl screwing anyone i dont know anything about their personal life... but she wasnt screwing JC or corey both married with kids.. and they didnt do it that night thats for sure..
WOW

Springfield, NJ

#24 Nov 24, 2012
Drama at the halfway house!!!!! Belcher needs locked up!!!!! And if justice prevails that's where he will be!!!!
whitness

Charleston, WV

#25 Nov 24, 2012
regardless of whatever they have to say caused it.. that gives no grounds to get a 4x4 and try to kill a man from behind... JC or his brother said nothing to the boy and all i know is the guy was fighting with his girlfriend and turned around and hit the first person he saw... and it was JC... He has a new baby that could be without a Dad because this man and his personal problems or just him not being able to handle himself in public while drinking.. anyone can say whatever they want but it was WRONG..
marshal

Ardsley, NY

#26 Nov 25, 2012
whitness wrote:
regardless of whatever they have to say caused it.. that gives no grounds to get a 4x4 and try to kill a man from behind... JC or his brother said nothing to the boy and all i know is the guy was fighting with his girlfriend and turned around and hit the first person he saw... and it was JC... He has a new baby that could be without a Dad because this man and his personal problems or just him not being able to handle himself in public while drinking.. anyone can say whatever they want but it was WRONG..
Oh yea I agree
100%
1 post removed
no way

United States

#28 Nov 25, 2012
whitness wrote:
I have no idea about belchers girl screwing anyone i dont know anything about their personal life... but she wasnt screwing JC or corey both married with kids.. and they didnt do it that night thats for sure..
JC ain't married, wtf you talking about?
no way

United States

#29 Nov 25, 2012
And it's "witness". Wow, no wonder you all are up in a redneck bar all the time! Learn to spell!!!!
witness

Charleston, WV

#30 Nov 25, 2012
He is engaged to be married...this sept... and were not in a redneck bar all the time... so obviously you dont know what your talking about to say that. and I spoke the truth and anyone who says otherwise like I said is either ling or wasnt there.
no way

United States

#31 Nov 25, 2012
witness wrote:
He is engaged to be married...this sept... and were not in a redneck bar all the time... so obviously you dont know what your talking about to say that. and I spoke the truth and anyone who says otherwise like I said is either ling or wasnt there.
Lol, "we're", wtf is ling?? Oh, you mean lying!?!? Obviously, you can't spell, redneck!! You're probably one of those idiots that spells tomorrow like "tomarrow", lmfao. If he's "married" with kids then he shouldn't have been at a bar anyways, grow up!
Stupid

Springfield, NJ

#32 Nov 25, 2012
Do you all know how childish this all is? I mean if you have nothing better to do with you lives then you need to get a life!!!! Fighting over he said she said things. There are truth things on here and lies but the truth is GOD knows!!!! He watches everything everyone does and come judgement day you will be held accountable!!!!
Stupid

Springfield, NJ

#33 Nov 25, 2012
And one more thing this all has been report
Witness

Charleston, WV

#34 Nov 25, 2012
Stupid.. you are right God does know... and thats something they will have to deal with one day... and I dont care that it has been reported all I did is speak the truth. while lies were told on here about people.. and no way you are nobody to pass judgement upon anyone.. good luck with that.
no way

United States

#35 Nov 25, 2012
Stupid wrote:
Reported? For what? What grounds do you have to report anyone for what they said?? Grow up! It's a public site, stfu!
no way

United States

#36 Nov 25, 2012
Stupid wrote:
Oh no, I'm going to report you for talking about God, I don't like what you're saying, you're getting reported!! Better watch out!
Mrs creek

Ardsley, NY

#37 Nov 25, 2012
They got what they deserve. And don't go out and start shit! Lol. They done it all the time downtown. Elk river bar ! Everywhere they go. Nobody likes them justice will prevail ! Especially the school bus driver. Rotlmafo nothing but trouble
1 post removed
state35tx

Springfield, NJ

#39 Nov 26, 2012
sounds like to me that belcher and his girl are idiots..if they were fighting and then that caused belcher to hit somebody else and then she jumps in then they are just trouble makers. He sounds like an alcoholic with anger issues and she sounds like a whor* who needs to straighten up her life and get out of bars.
bigwill

Springfield, NJ

#40 Nov 26, 2012
belcher hit his gf and then Jc was trying to defend her and then she even hit him in the head with a beer bottle, should've just let belcher beat the living dog shit out if her if you ask me, she probably needs it. I heard she has a kid and she's out In bars all the time? yea that's a good mom
Iron Mike

Martinsburg, WV

#41 Nov 26, 2012
Belcher can only whip chicks anyway. He is as soft as warm butter. I would hit him so hard he would starve to death before he stopped rolling. Yes he will hit a girl, but run from a man. Sad, so sad.
Crazy stuff

Charleston, WV

#42 Nov 26, 2012
Thats the thing tho JC didnt even defend his girl friend he was just walking by and Belcher hit him... and I have been told that he has a rep for doing just that. just like State said drinking problem with anger issues never mix... so sad.
Crazy stuff

Charleston, WV

#43 Nov 26, 2012
sorry what bigwill said, sorry state
Nobody gives a shhhh

Charleston, WV

#44 Nov 26, 2012
Hey whats up half of kennys ex girlfriends lmfao...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old chemical dump found on Campbell's Creek 22 min rivertime 4
Captain D's or Long John Silvers 37 min Truth teller 13
WVU moved up in the AP and Coaches polls 40 min Herdtard 10
Pretty black girl working at Ryans in South Cha... 42 min bulk 57
Boycotting the NFL 44 min billhilly 15
What happened to the pay raise 1 hr Polly Ester 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Username 4,252

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance