lookin for fun

United States

#1 May 22, 2012
Looking for some no strings attached sex any women out there looking for some no strings fun,married but looking for a little extra on the side must understand no strings attached means no strings just fun and great sex, I am 35 yrs old with short brown hair, about 195 pounds average build with a mustash and a nice smile and fun to be with and hazel green eyes
dang!!

Ardsley, NY

#2 May 22, 2012
lookin for fun wrote:
Looking for some no strings attached sex any women out there looking for some no strings fun,married but looking for a little extra on the side must understand no strings attached means no strings just fun and great sex, I am 35 yrs old with short brown hair, about 195 pounds average build with a mustash and a nice smile and fun to be with and hazel green eyes
Where are you from?
bklyn born

Wayne, NJ

#3 May 22, 2012
If we only knew how to spell.
lookin for fun

Charleston, WV

#4 May 22, 2012
I'm from charleston where are you from?
yelp

Prichard, WV

#5 May 22, 2012
Why don't u have fun with your wife?
curious

United States

#6 May 23, 2012
lookin for fun wrote:
try you a dating sight you might find what your looking for.
woman

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jun 4, 2012
Wow!

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#8 Jun 4, 2012
lookin for fun wrote:
And ppl wonder why wives snap and kill
their lying, cheating husbands. LMAO
OMG

Baltimore, MD

#9 Jun 4, 2012
woman

Charleston, WV

#10 Jun 4, 2012
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>And ppl wonder why wives snap and kill
their lying, cheating husbands. LMAO
amen!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scoobies 3 min Lmao 6
Guy in Orange walking on George's crk 5 min Creeper 2
What if Mexico refuses to pay for wall? 15 min naturalwonder 153
Auto repair shop 1 hr Cric 2
Pastor Tom Clark 1 hr Josh 10
Redhead sales rep at CAMC and Thomas 1 hr Victim advocate 36
White Girls and Black Men 2 hr FOVR 5
What happened to Chad (Apr '15) 4 hr okay 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance