We need to find this Kidnapper in the...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wow

Charleston, WV

#66 Jun 19, 2013
this guy has went from WV to PA to UK and now Australia? He really gets around!
Boggus

Charleston, WV

#67 Jun 20, 2013
Why is it always a white van? When will these child molesting kidnappers get smart and drive a different vehicle? Now, everyone driving a white van gets a bad wrap!
1 post removed
twilight lover

Troon, UK

#69 Jul 19, 2013
A couple of years ago I was in PE at my primary school and this white van parked up outside the front gate he sat there for about half an hour and then left, they caught it on cctv. Also there was another incident where it parked out the front of the village park, and another incident he drove slowly behind 4 of my mates down my road, another incident he done the same to another boy that was on his own, there is a lot more reports in the towns and villages around my village, he has been really bad in my area
chevrolet1995

Hurricane, WV

#70 Jul 20, 2013
Small Town Showdown wrote:
Honestly, I think it's up to the parents. Cops should be near every school patrolling, but since they aren't us parents and good people in the world need to watch, and if they see something suspicious, call it in or keep watching and have 911 ready on your cell. Have a plan and have a weapon. We need to take him down before he takes a child from a parent who loves them. My child isn't in school but she's having nightmares cuz she overheard the news about the kidnapping. She's scared she's going to get kidnapped, but she won't...I'd kill someone first. Also, remember that many of these attempted kidnappings happened while kids were away from the school walking home so please pick your children up or have them walk in groups! Anyone, parent or not, who sees a person in a vehicle pull up near a child, u need to take action and help protect these children!
I'd protect any child not just mine. No child in sight of me will ever get taken. I've got my best friend holstered at all times..
Person

Belconnen, Australia

#71 Sep 16, 2013
I feel sorry 4 all the kids that have been taken and i am offically scared
Person

Belconnen, Australia

#72 Sep 16, 2013
Also apparently there are people trying to steal (obduct) kids at after school care
Nancy Tupling

Belfast, UK

#73 Oct 4, 2013
He has a white van with blue wheels and he is Asian with a lip piercing.

He was outside my best friends high school!

I feel really scared... Also sightings on a black van too, the man was Asian again.
Nancy Tupling

Belfast, UK

#74 Oct 4, 2013
Only call 999 (England) or 911 (U.s.a?). If you actually see him! The police have enough on their hands at the moment.
Info

United States

#75 Oct 5, 2013
Actually it's 119 in England and Germany. There's is backwards . This is WV, not england. Just thought I would make that correction. Just bc you find it on the net doesn't make it a true phone number. Sorry. That's a fact. Anyhow I hope they find this sick o.
Info

United States

#76 Oct 5, 2013
Police state don't make fun of kids. That's not nice. A 12 year old should not be on this site. I must say this is a reason why and how predators get kids also. And for the phone numbers. England"s changed twenty years ago. Just like America"s. But backwards. Keep that in mind. Does anyone know anymore info? Who could be this guy? Who do you think it is?
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#77 Oct 5, 2013
Nancy Tupling wrote:
He has a white van with blue wheels and he is Asian with a lip piercing.
He was outside my best friends high school!
I feel really scared... Also sightings on a black van too, the man was Asian again.
Lmao at you rednecks! This was posted eighteen (18) Months ago. I'm sure you red neck detectives have had enough time to aprehend this white van in this length of time. If not check with your local Police dept for more details.
Fact Girl

Manchester, UK

#78 Jan 24, 2014
He kiddnaps them so he can kill them and take away their hearts and organs!!!! I got really scared when I found out.
Fact Girl

Manchester, UK

#79 Jan 24, 2014
I don't like the sound of that but who on Earth would do this to children jut for money I mean you can make money by working . Today I found out my friend told me I got really scared. But I only live 5 minutes away from school but my brother's school is 15 mins away and he goes to After School Club so this might be a danger but as I know there is no sign of him in this area, even though I always tell my brother to hurry up and not to mess around while we're walking home.
Fact Girl

Manchester, UK

#80 Jan 24, 2014
Just to help don't let anyone take you home even if is not a van and keep an eye out for safety.
oh for goodness sake

Charleston, WV

#81 Jan 24, 2014
this is an URBAN LEGEND
jay z

Chatham, UK

#82 May 29, 2014
Guys i'm 10 years old and i was walking down an allyway and a man in this white van parked next to me and looked at me i ran out of the allyway as quick as i could luckilly i escaped i was on my own he had brown hair and he was whight
just saying

Belle, WV

#83 May 30, 2014
I agree if children don't realize the importance of keeping their information private they should not be on here where THE KIDNAPPER may be reading this information. He's real - it was on the news several times a while back. He probably got arrested for something not related is why we haven't heard of any other kidnappings or if we are lucky he died..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 10 min Sandy Hook Hoax 532
Chocolate 50 min PB and J 2
Josh Lewis WCHS 1 hr Concerned 6
massage parlor 2 hr kim chee 3
Judge Ballard (Feb '15) 3 hr AAA333 21
Best barber in Charleston? (Mar '14) 4 hr Great 29
Salon Indigo - East End 4 hr Neighbors 13

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages