Idiot detector

Charleston, WV

#44 Jan 21, 2013
Small Town Showdown wrote:
are u kidding me? if u knew who it was, why would u not tell anyone? that's ridiculous!
,,, because he is a coward or liar!!!!
the fat cop

Charleston, WV

#45 Jan 22, 2013
durkadurka wrote:
The fat cops should stop sitting on the interstate and worrying about speeders. Try to catch this stuff and other kinds of crimes, but I guess there is no money in catching said criminals.
That fat cop is watching for a van that definitely due to the timing of reports is white in color and travelling our interstate system in order to reach all of these locations. So when you go by flashing your lights to warn others you also take it upon yourself to warn the pedophiles and abductors and drunk drivers to get off the interstate at the closest exit to avoid the cops.
whitepony87

Mooresville, NC

#46 Jan 23, 2013
Why did no kidnappers ever try to snatch me when I was young? Was I not attractive enough? I'm gonna dress up like a little boy and get myself kidnapped by this guy. I still got it.
whitepony87

Mooresville, NC

#47 Jan 23, 2013
the fat cop wrote:
<quoted text>
That fat cop is watching for a van that definitely due to the timing of reports is white in color and travelling our interstate system in order to reach all of these locations. So when you go by flashing your lights to warn others you also take it upon yourself to warn the pedophiles and abductors and drunk drivers to get off the interstate at the closest exit to avoid the cops.
Yeah I am pretty sure our interstate system isn't full of drunken pedophile abductors. I think when you flash your lights on the interstate to warn of an upcoming police vehicle you are basically warning speeders not pedophiles. It's not like every car you pass on the interstate is full of tied up ball gagged young kidnapping victims staring into your window and begging for help with their terrified eyes.
TwoCents

Charleston, WV

#48 Jan 23, 2013
whitepony87 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I am pretty sure our interstate system isn't full of drunken pedophile abductors. I think when you flash your lights on the interstate to warn of an upcoming police vehicle you are basically warning speeders not pedophiles. It's not like every car you pass on the interstate is full of tied up ball gagged young kidnapping victims staring into your window and begging for help with their terrified eyes.
If a police officer, from any agency, sees you flashing your lights in warning, they'll stop you & cite you. The only time I think it's acceptable is if you're warning someone on a 2 lane road of an accident or danger ahead...even then, you might get stopped for it.
Hum

Charleston, WV

#49 Jan 23, 2013
He might stop and try to its you but it's not against the law yet,
TwoCents

Charleston, WV

#50 Jan 23, 2013
Hum wrote:
He might stop and try to its you but it's not against the law yet,
Keep doing it, I hope you can afford the ticket for whatever they decide to cite you for.
Hum

Charleston, WV

#51 Jan 23, 2013
TwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep doing it, I hope you can afford the ticket for whatever they decide to cite you for.
,, I have the money to sue the co, state. Or city if they do!!! And I will keep doin it, done it twice yesterday,,, idiot
1 post removed
curious creeker

Charleston, WV

#53 Jan 23, 2013
I have not heard it IS AGAINST the law to warn others of police being nearby. Mostly, people want to warn speeders. But in liklihood - it's other crimes the drivers may be committing - like meth labs in car, drugs and guns inside, etc.

I used to always flash my lights - but I've slowed down on doing that for I don't want to see a real criminal getting away. I don't think the police should be so strict on speeders anyway, only if they stop someone use that OPPORTUNITY to see if they seem to be "high" or have intent to deliver drugs, etc.- too much taxpayer money wasted on ticketing someone with a light out or being a little over speed limit while THE CRIMINALS know they are busy, they go their merry way.
Hum

Charleston, WV

#54 Jan 23, 2013
Thx creeker,, could not agree more! Well said
mindless behavior lover

Louisville, KY

#55 Jan 23, 2013
okay im really scaared but we have to stand up to him i guess and call 911
whitepony87

Mooresville, NC

#56 Jan 24, 2013
TwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
If a police officer, from any agency, sees you flashing your lights in warning, they'll stop you & cite you. The only time I think it's acceptable is if you're warning someone on a 2 lane road of an accident or danger ahead...even then, you might get stopped for it.
Well I imagine so, but that isn't going to stop me. Shit I could get stopped for smoking weed while I am driving but I do it all the time anyway. Not too concerned about the law.
Anonymous

Roecliffe, UK

#57 Jan 25, 2013
Yesterday, I was approached by this man in West Yorkshire where he tried to grab me.
Please do not take this as a joke as it is a greatly serious matter.
The man is White, 30-35 years old, drives a white rusty van and has black hair.
If you have children, please be careful, I'm a teenager and he tried to get me, think about young children who have virtually no self defence.
pink girl

Chandler, AZ

#58 Feb 2, 2013
Im a girl in fourth grade and this guy came to my school he tried to kid napp my friends jessica and mariah. He knows my neighborhood. PLEASE HELp!
Jericho doamah

Woodbridge, Canada

#59 Feb 28, 2013
One time when I was 16 I was walking home all nice n stoned following my fastest route to home, normal as always but when I was about to walk towards a side walk i see a van stop from leaving this plaza already it sketches me out, it was winter worm and scary fucking looking. I hear mumbles from this van and as I'm passing it I hear a knock from the door, I sped up my walking and leaped to the safety of the sidewalk going against traffic, the I look back it veers off into the direction of the city. In my mind I was holy what the fuck I'm not getting kiddnapped so i fled. Some spooky shit. They tried to lure by sound if I went they could slid open the door Maced me and pulled me in. My agile thinking and reaction went perfect and I escaped flawlessly.

That is my story about scary white vans
1 post removed
warriorcats

Altoona, PA

#61 Apr 9, 2013
There has been some reported kiddnapping in DuBois
Owen

Brentwood, UK

#62 May 22, 2013
OMFG I just saw him at Hemblington school he had a knife in his hand and he had a white van I'm horrified its my school as well &#128551;
wow

Charleston, WV

#63 May 22, 2013
Owen wrote:
OMFG I just saw him at Hemblington school he had a knife in his hand and he had a white van I'm horrified its my school as well &#128551;
Yes, digging up a months dead topix thread is what you should do. god forbid you call the f*cking police.

People are FAR more stupid than I ever thought to give them credit for.
Rebecca

Greenock, UK

#64 Jun 7, 2013
A man in scotland,greenock is going around in a wite van with no windows at the back only at the front. My friend Sophie NEARLY got kidnapped by the bad man she was crying when she came to school. The thing that happend was: She was going to school on Thursday 6th
June and she was walking down the brick stairs from St.Andrews primary school and a man comes down in a white van and says "would you like to come at the back of my van and see some Kittens and Puppies" and she ran away from him he nearly caught her. Later that day our Depute head Mrs Miller came in and was asking for Sophie so she went with her and the POLICE were in the school and asked her questions like: what language did he speak, did he have an accent, what height was he,what was he wearing during they were talking to her she had a tear coming from her eye her Mum Ann Gibbons was crying and sobbing and at the end she said she was a big soldier and she was she done the right thing and the whole class must have been worried :-(:_-(!
Vivian

Kensington, Australia

#65 Jun 19, 2013
My friend's cousin nearly got kidnapped by the white van but then she kicked him in the balls ans ran in her house.
And also my friend there's a white van at the bottom of her street and the number plate is XES and that spells SEX backwards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delusional Marshall fans 39 min Spot on 2
4 indicted in West Virginia chemical spill case 40 min carlos ross 2
Looking for good hairstylist 1 hr smile good 16
west virginia has fewest college graduates per ... 1 hr racoonskinpark 4
Shannon Brandon Indicted (Nov '13) 1 hr Inquiringmind 161
Coonskin Park (Apr '13) 2 hr vaper 63
i love my man 2 hr sexybiatchxoxo 5
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:56 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:56PM
William Gay is one away from pick-6 record
Bleacher Report 5:29 PM
Hawkins' Statements Prove Life Has Place in NFL
Bleacher Report 7:30 PM
Crucial Matchups in Steelers' Contest vs. KC
Bleacher Report 4:08 AM
What Happened to Bell and the Steelers Rushing Attack?
NFL 6:58 AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards