We need to find this Kidnapper in the...

We need to find this Kidnapper in the white van!!!!

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
worried

Belle, WV

#1 Apr 3, 2012
We all need to help find this man who has been all over the news!
He supposedly is a white, older male & he drives a white van.
He has been all over the state trying to kidnap little girls & teenage girls.
He has no problem trying to snatch them in broad daylight & plain sight either.
If anyone has ANY tips about who this guy my be, you need to come forward.
This site is completely anonymous.
Please & thank you.
1 post removed
Smrter then average B

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Apr 4, 2012
Dont Worry wrote:
WV girls are much too fat to be kidnapped. He'd need a truck with a crane, not a Van.
Obviously you don't have children or you wouldn't make fun of this. Oh by the way this WV girls is only 130 lbs( no im not a druggie) so on behalf of the skinny and big girls kiss our butts!!!
Mr-Bean

United States

#4 Apr 5, 2012
Was he seen in Charleston?
scared straight

United States

#5 Apr 5, 2012
We need to find this Guy now be Lisbon cabell county near milton
uh huh

United States

#6 Apr 5, 2012
We need to find out the real story. I was told it was a dark SUV or pick up. I was also told that a person driving this vehicle tried to grab 2 kids in Hanford yesterday. How scary!

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#7 Apr 5, 2012
I also heard that 2 kids were almost
kidnapped in Hanley.
What is the story about that?
Another call I had this morning said
the same dark vehicle tried to take
a kid from the Oak Hill area.

Scary? That is horrifying.
Smrter then average B

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Apr 5, 2012
arctic wrote:
I also heard that 2 kids were almost
kidnapped in Hanley.
What is the story about that?
Another call I had this morning said
the same dark vehicle tried to take
a kid from the Oak Hill area.

Scary? That is horrifying.

There was a white van spotted in Kenna a few days ago near the elm school. This is very scary.
fanny

Charleston, WV

#9 Apr 5, 2012
Smrter then average B wrote:
<quoted text>There was a white van spotted in Kenna a few days ago near the elm school. This is very scary.
is this the same guys that tried to take a girl in Marmet and then again a few days later in Davis creek?

Since: Sep 11

Dunbar, WV

#10 Apr 5, 2012
The fat cops should stop sitting on the interstate and worrying about speeders. Try to catch this stuff and other kinds of crimes, but I guess there is no money in catching said criminals.

Since: Jul 10

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 5, 2012
Honestly, I think it's up to the parents. Cops should be near every school patrolling, but since they aren't us parents and good people in the world need to watch, and if they see something suspicious, call it in or keep watching and have 911 ready on your cell. Have a plan and have a weapon. We need to take him down before he takes a child from a parent who loves them. My child isn't in school but she's having nightmares cuz she overheard the news about the kidnapping. She's scared she's going to get kidnapped, but she won't...I'd kill someone first. Also, remember that many of these attempted kidnappings happened while kids were away from the school walking home so please pick your children up or have them walk in groups! Anyone, parent or not, who sees a person in a vehicle pull up near a child, u need to take action and help protect these children!
fanny

Charleston, WV

#12 Apr 5, 2012
Amen, Durk!!
anonymous

United States

#13 Apr 6, 2012
i have the feeling this guy will get caught before too long.

Charleston, WV

#14 Apr 6, 2012
I saw on the news that a teenage boy was missing from Kanawha County, I wonder if the guy finally kidnapped someone? We need to get this jerk before it's too late!!
?

Charleston, WV

#15 Apr 7, 2012
He is slenderman!!!
totallyfreakedou t

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Apr 30, 2012
Small Town Showdown wrote:
Honestly, I think it's up to the parents. Cops should be near every school patrolling, but since they aren't us parents and good people in the world need to watch, and if they see something suspicious, call it in or keep watching and have 911 ready on your cell. Have a plan and have a weapon. We need to take him down before he takes a child from a parent who loves them. My child isn't in school but she's having nightmares cuz she overheard the news about the kidnapping. She's scared she's going to get kidnapped, but she won't...I'd kill someone first. Also, remember that many of these attempted kidnappings happened while kids were away from the school walking home so please pick your children up or have them walk in groups! Anyone, parent or not, who sees a person in a vehicle pull up near a child, u need to take action and help protect these children!
amen people need to take responsabilities now a day
ANNOYED

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Apr 30, 2012
Amen, What doesnt people get when they say a man can overcome a little girl or boy take responsabilities if u knew u were not gonna take care and watch after your kids then why in the HELL would you get knocked up in the first place
Kid

Charleston, WV

#18 Apr 30, 2012
Im 12 and I cry every night scared that someone is going to kidnap me...I wish someone would ketch this guy

Charleston, WV

#19 May 1, 2012
Does anyone know if there's been any other attempted abductions? Also, is there a page with all of the places he's tried to abduct a child?
Kid, I'm sorry. Just always be ready to take action if he tries. Do you parents know u cry at night? Maybe talk to them and they can make things a little better for ya
Police State

Vinton, VA

#20 May 1, 2012
You gotta put a chip in ya kid or dey be kidnapped.haha you fools..wake up..always lookn for da boogie man..boo
Police State

Vinton, VA

#21 May 1, 2012
Kid wrote:
Im 12 and I cry every night scared that someone is going to kidnap me...I wish someone would ketch this guy
you got some issues kid..its da aliens..haha..sto watchn so much tv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Baker and David Adams warrants 33 min kcsfinest 7
One Word Game (Jul '12) 54 min Big nose 72
Dutch Miller Is A Joke 1 hr Patrick Street Bum 9
Safety Levy 1 hr Wvphoto 2
Charleston Police misconduct (Oct '14) 1 hr Patrick Street Bum 11
mayors race 1 hr Patrick Street Bum 11
Thomas Health Systems Fined Tens of Million by ... 2 hr RNs 11
Male doctors are perverts... (Nov '16) 11 hr BrideofChrist 124

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance