aka nurse aka meth head aka rat

aka nurse aka meth head aka rat

Posted in the Charleston Forum

CHRISTY WHITE

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 30, 2013
SHE is strung out on Meth goes to Nursing School and works at the Hospital! You Need to look her up on Facebook so she doesn't take your blood or give you a shot! She is turning in everybody who cuts her off and cops showed her last victim her drivers license and said she sent them when they pulled her over and found illegal substances on her. She sells and trades pain pills for drugs. She should be behind bars instead she was let go to roam BIG BOTTOM where she lives. She rents from J Jones on Jones Ridge. This was her second offense with Meth but still going to nursing school and still works at hospital! How Can This Be? She is a protected Drug addict as long as she provides Names and dealers she has debts with, only leaving an innocent person to become her victim of a future Medical Malpractice situation which could be a life or death experience for an innocent victim because one Meth head drug dealer released for ratting on another! Where is the LAW and ORDER in that? I feel sorry for her children! They are victims of her drug abuse relations daily!
DO RE ME

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 30, 2013
CHRISTY WHITE wrote:
SHE is strung out on Meth goes to Nursing School and works at the Hospital! You Need to look her up on Facebook so she doesn't take your blood or give you a shot! She is turning in everybody who cuts her off and cops showed her last victim her drivers license and said she sent them when they pulled her over and found illegal substances on her. She sells and trades pain pills for drugs. She should be behind bars instead she was let go to roam BIG BOTTOM where she lives. She rents from J Jones on Jones Ridge. This was her second offense with Meth but still going to nursing school and still works at hospital! How Can This Be? She is a protected Drug addict as long as she provides Names and dealers she has debts with, only leaving an innocent person to become her victim of a future Medical Malpractice situation which could be a life or death experience for an innocent victim because one Meth head drug dealer released for ratting on another! Where is the LAW and ORDER in that? I feel sorry for her children! They are victims of her drug abuse relations daily!
CHRISTY WHITE NEEDS TO FEED HER KIDS THEY'RE always HUNGRY! THEY'RE NOT ON METH!
wow

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 30, 2013
Yikes!!!

According to her FB she works at a nursing home?

Those teeth are a dead give away!!
B B Baptist Member

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 30, 2013
I see her on Campbells Creek her husband works for Johnny Jones Air Conditioning and she is always cussing her kids. They are always asking for food. I feel sorry for them too. She needs to get help and feed her kids. I don't think I'd want her taking care of my elderly family members! Looks like CPS would do something I'm sure their school teachers have to be aware of it because she has been like that for about 2-3 years. The church members are and do what we can within our limits. Our prayers are for this family, but that alone may not be enough.
taxpayer

Farmington, MI

#5 Jul 30, 2013
Well...first off, her we are talking about a "White"? As in, Jesco, and the wild and wonderful White's of West Virginia? Lol
Jesco

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 30, 2013
YeeHaw I luv to dance on wooden planks. I pulled my own teeth and toenails with the same set of pliers. I met Roseanne Conner. I'm her cousin. That fat fella ain't her real husband. The audience confused me. I LIKE SQUIRREL BRAINS. My butt itches.
poopsy

Charleston, WV

#7 Jul 30, 2013
taxpayer wrote:
Well...first off, her we are talking about a "White"? As in, Jesco, and the wild and wonderful White's of West Virginia? Lol
I don't think there is any relation but from her facebook photo they could be from the same blood line! let her give you a shot and see what you think! FEED YOUR KIDS FOOD NOT METH BITCH
hmmmm

Hansford, WV

#8 Jul 30, 2013
Jesco wrote:
YeeHaw I luv to dance on wooden planks. I pulled my own teeth and toenails with the same set of pliers. I met Roseanne Conner. I'm her cousin. That fat fella ain't her real husband. The audience confused me. I LIKE SQUIRREL BRAINS. My butt itches.
Monkey vomit does NOT taste bad and itchy skin can be traced to feline leukemia. How many times does skittles have to be crushed for the verdict to be pushups and ice-cream? Is the social squeezing of buttocks related to scrotum toes?
DICK CHANEY

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 1, 2013
OK Matthis what are you waiting for Christina White sells pain pills to buy meth lives at Big Bottom Drives a BUICK SUV
nobody

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 27, 2013
Christy White hits her kids with what ever she finds from hangers to spark plug wires. Her and her husband are on meth. They fight all the time it gets pretty rough too. There have been arrests over it. All while the kids watch. She is a thief as well. She took one womans purse and used and gave away all id infoto be used for god knows what. The small childs info as well. The hubby David is crazy he chases her up and down the roads at high speeds with the hildrem in the car with Christy. Jacked up on meth. Safe? She will go latebat night to goodwill at drop area and take car loads of stuff donated and go jome im her house to go through it all to sell for drug money and trade for it too.
huh

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 23, 2014
who did she rat on? any names?
wow

Charleston, WV

#12 Jun 24, 2014
Wow
real christy white

Belle, WV

#13 Nov 10, 2014
Ok first off, who are anyone of you to judge?
I am clean & have been for 1 1/2 yr
Don't worry about my children, they have always been taken care of
I regret the way I use to be and the decisions I made but I NEVER Stoled OR TOLD COPS ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE
Please get your facts straight
Furthermore, I don't live in the area anymore
I'm not from the area to begin with so I'm positive I'm not related to anyone you may know
I went through some really rough shit & regretfully chose drugs to deal with it but that part of my life is over so move on & gossip about someone else
real christy white

Belle, WV

#14 Nov 10, 2014
Not denying I did drugs but if I was so strung out out how was I able to work & go to school full time???
real christy white

Belle, WV

#15 Nov 10, 2014
wow wrote:
Yikes!!!
According to her FB she works at a nursing home?
Those teeth are a dead give away!!
Yeah look at my teeth ...they're perfect dumbass!
hollergirl

Charleston, WV

#16 Nov 10, 2014
Isn't it amazing; people will not credit someone because they are too busy tearing them down. Sobriety is the key to your successes, I am sure any are jealous of that. None of us are perfect. I don't know you, but I do know about A.A. and their associated programs. They have saved MANY, MANY people, and families. Keep up the good work.
real christy white

Belle, WV

#17 Nov 10, 2014
hollergirl wrote:
Isn't it amazing; people will not credit someone because they are too busy tearing them down. Sobriety is the key to your successes, I am sure any are jealous of that. None of us are perfect. I don't know you, but I do know about A.A. and their associated programs. They have saved MANY, MANY people, and families. Keep up the good work.
Thank you
Obviously I had/have something they do not
I am most bothered by members of the church
Who is anyone to judge my past
Yes I did wrong but by the grace of God I got outta there & was able to salvage my family & career
Kandi

Hockessin, DE

#18 Nov 12, 2014
Danielle Hovater is the author of this thread. She is a loon from Cabin Creek... Do you know.her?
real christy white

Belle, WV

#19 Nov 13, 2014
Kandi wrote:
Danielle Hovater is the author of this thread. She is a loon from Cabin Creek... Do you know.her?
No I don't know her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rump rangers 1 hr Jamal 37
Capitol Street (Aug '15) 2 hr Wong Hung Lo 47
O'Bryan rumor has it 2 hr Curious 6
deborah linz (Jul '11) 4 hr Peteryes 17
Tom Clarks Blue Goose 6 hr Santa 6
Dollar tree 6 hr Santa 8
Negro's loitering at the Transit doing nothing. 6 hr DrTruth 52

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance