Manchin abandons gun owners

Manchin abandons gun owners

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Tadmore Ratsass

San Angelo, TX

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Looks like Big Daddy Joe Manchin has turned on gun owners.

Another lying politician - who knew.
Traitor

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 17, 2012
He is on his way out long before the next election.
Earl

Troy, VA

#3 Dec 17, 2012
Joe has turned his back on us.
Tadpole

Troy, VA

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Someone should check his business dealings.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 17, 2012
I'm not sure but I think he is for the gun owners, just not the guns that shoot 30 rounds a sec,,, and I have to agree with him there, no one needs a gun like that crept maybe the cops to stop the bad guys that do have them , hunting is suppose to be a sport, don't need a ak to hunt with , I'm 100% for gun owner got one or two myself, but if it keeps our kids safe I say ban them also!!,,

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Unbeliveable2085 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IUpK1dQh8EgXX
,,,,,,,,,,here is his interview

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 17, 2012
idiot....

Springfield, NJ

#8 Dec 17, 2012
Yea lets give the crooked cops automatic weapons but not the honest citizens people are god dam idiots

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 17, 2012
I agree, and in my opinion one just posted before me, lmao, in my short 58 years I have seen a lot more good cops than bad cops, so if the bad boys have the big guns so should the good guys!!! Just saying
idiot....

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 17, 2012
Unbeliveable2085 wrote:
I agree, and in my opinion one just posted before me, lmao, in my short 58 years I have seen a lot more good cops than bad cops, so if the bad boys have the big guns so should the good guys!!! Just saying
Exactly and if the cops have them we should have them .

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 18, 2012
Totally disagree , what reason if there for you to have them? Hunt, if you can't hit your target in no more than 3shots, you need to practice !! They serve no useful porpoise to the average person,and if it means that are kids are safer then I'm for it!! Guns are not the trouble tho, never knew of anybody getting shot with out some one pulling the trigger, people kill people, not the guns,, if someone wants to pull a stunt like that, they wil find somehow to do it!! No easy fix here but I agree with ole joe here, something needs to be done, and if making the AK's illegal to maybe,helping with the problem,, ban them !!!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#12 Dec 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="idiot...."]< quoted text>Exactly and if the cops have them we should have them .[/QUOTE]

You're a true idiot...Tough guy that would shit his pants before he got off a round that mattered. Protect that double wide piece of shit trailer you live in tough guy
mac v

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="idiot...."]Yea lets give the crooked cops automatic weapons but not the honest citizens people are god dam idiots[/QUOTE]
There is a major difference between automatic weapons and semi-automatic weapons. And by the way no law enforcement agency is allowed to have fully automatic weapons. otherwise your post is good.
mac v

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 18, 2012
Joe will do or say anything to please Obama.The problem isn't guns its the incorrect treatment of those with mental illnesses.
KrazyKat

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 18, 2012
Unbeliveable2085 wrote:
I'm not sure but I think he is for the gun owners, just not the guns that shoot 30 rounds a sec,,, and I have to agree with him there, no one needs a gun like that crept maybe the cops to stop the bad guys that do have them , hunting is suppose to be a sport, don't need a ak to hunt with , I'm 100% for gun owner got one or two myself, but if it keeps our kids safe I say ban them also!!,,
I agree. I saw the interview where he said you don't need an assault rifle to hunt. I agee with him. There is no need to have assault unless you are planning on doing bad with it. Joe is an avid hunter and so are a lot of men and women during the hunting seasons. They do go out with AKs to hunt game.
idiot....

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 18, 2012
I don't have my semi automatic weapons to hunt with I have them to protect myself from a over powering government and police force.if either of them would ever happen, and as for protecting my double wide.... It's only a single wide so get it right punk

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Well personally I don't know of anyone that does, not gonna say there isn't, but seems to me there kinda taking the challenge of the sport out of it, kinda like taking your dirty dishes to the car wash, works but hell of an overkill!!!
Realistic SOB

Troy, VA

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Unbeliveable2085 wrote:
Totally disagree , what reason if there for you to have them? Hunt, if you can't hit your target in no more than 3shots, you need to practice !! They serve no useful porpoise to the average person,and if it means that are kids are safer then I'm for it!! Guns are not the trouble tho, never knew of anybody getting shot with out some one pulling the trigger, people kill people, not the guns,, if someone wants to pull a stunt like that, they wil find somehow to do it!! No easy fix here but I agree with ole joe here, something needs to be done, and if making the AK's illegal to maybe,helping with the problem,, ban them !!!!
The only purpose is "It is my right as an American citizen given tio me by my forefathers. The constitution doesn't mention clips or number of shots. You want to take away my rights. Who gives you the right to do that??? You must have voted Obama.
Realistic SOB

Troy, VA

#19 Dec 18, 2012
Unbeliveable2085 wrote:
Well personally I don't know of anyone that does, not gonna say there isn't, but seems to me there kinda taking the challenge of the sport out of it, kinda like taking your dirty dishes to the car wash, works but hell of an overkill!!!
I wish my wife would take our dishes to the car wash and get them out of the f@@@@@ sink. You could probably get six monts worth in the back of a pickup.
Big O

Belle, WV

#20 Dec 18, 2012
Joe saw the chance to make some political hay , he is looking out for Joe .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Naked women in Charleston this Saturday 1 min Wv tax payer 62
Will Someone Please Get Ken Rucker & Kevin Work... 5 min Tired Exhausted C... 1
8 Things To Know About Nurse Bullying In Hospi... 1 hr Politics 3
Hospitals Hide The Truth 1 hr Politics 46
What is HRT Medicine? 2 hr Ethics 7
Can't hold it in now 3 hr Girl 17
Never Trust A Cop 3 hr Bert 10

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages