wv starting food stamp working

Posted in the Charleston Forum

boss hog

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 11, 2013
yep there working on it now im sure it will pass in the house' so 20 or 25 hrs work wont kill ya' cutting weeds flaging for state road ect' if you dont you will lose them..
Durl

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Sep 11, 2013
boss hog wrote:
yep there working on it now im sure it will pass in the house' so 20 or 25 hrs work wont kill ya' cutting weeds flaging for state road ect' if you dont you will lose them..
Anit dat many jobs in Wes Virgina
interesting

Huntington, WV

#3 Sep 11, 2013
Holy shit! That's the best idea ever!!
yup

Lovingston, VA

#4 Sep 12, 2013
I say give them some seeds to grow their own damn Food! You dont take care of it, you dont eat.
spam filter

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 12, 2013
take the money saved and spend it on spaying and neutering the trash that gets food stamps
interesting

Huntington, WV

#6 Sep 12, 2013
yup wrote:
I say give them some seeds to grow their own damn Food! You dont take care of it, you dont eat.
Bazinga! Y'all are way smarter here than on the Huntington board!
rare

Montgomery, WV

#7 Sep 12, 2013
put them all on an island and the last one standing will be fat and lazy
just do it

Gay, WV

#8 Sep 12, 2013
yeah i heard its in the talking see if they got the balls to do it'
Huh

Madison, WV

#9 Sep 16, 2013
You can work 40 hrs a week on minimum wage and still be on food stamps???
work work work

Alexandria, VA

#10 Sep 16, 2013
I don't have any problem with people on food stamps. Better yet, give them a check too so they can get soap, shampoo, toothpaste and deodorant. You need those things to be able to work in the public. And then put them to work- doing something! clearing forests of underbrush, upgrading trails in parks, etc. A lot of great state and national parks were built by the CCC in the 30s and 40s. If it was good enough for grandpa, by god it's good enough for this bunch today.
Proxy

United States

#11 Sep 16, 2013
work work work wrote:
I don't have any problem with people on food stamps. Better yet, give them a check too so they can get soap, shampoo, toothpaste and deodorant. You need those things to be able to work in the public. And then put them to work- doing something! clearing forests of underbrush, upgrading trails in parks, etc. A lot of great state and national parks were built by the CCC in the 30s and 40s. If it was good enough for grandpa, by god it's good enough for this bunch today.
Ummm. They do get a check. Welfare check.
DHHR

Charleston, WV

#12 Sep 16, 2013
Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm. They do get a check. Welfare check.
Food stamps and a check are 2 DIFFERENT THINGS , u don't automatically get BOTH just because u sight up for one, do ur research u can not get a check without working for to earn it or bettering ur self by going school for ur GED if u dont have a high school diploma or going to school to earn a degree of some type!!! Stop being such stupid asses and judging people u don't know, yes there are a lot of worthless people out there that cheat the system but that us where the public comes in if you know people that abuse the system then TURN THEM IN and stop complaining and judging the ones that truly NEED THE HELP , we also have cases where the mothers or fathers have children that both have been abused and beaten and had no where to turn for help because they have a worthless ex spouse or other situations and the truly use the system as a temporary get back on feet situations so know facts before u ASSUME u know it all,
DHHR

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 16, 2013
I agree the system is screwy because there are some that need the and can't get it so they often do without or they know people like you and are ASHAMED to even try for help and their kids have to SUFFER because of judgement morons like u people ALWAYS LOOKING DOWN on them because they car to much of other options.. GROW UP REPORT THE WHO ABUSE IT AND STOP JUDGING FAMILIES THAT NEED IT!!! This nation would a better place if we all treated other with REAL respect and we would like other to treat us!!!!
Proxy

Huntington, WV

#14 Sep 16, 2013
DHHR wrote:
<quoted text>Food stamps and a check are 2 DIFFERENT THINGS , u don't automatically get BOTH just because u sight up for one, do ur research u can not get a check without working for to earn it or bettering ur self by going school for ur GED if u dont have a high school diploma or going to school to earn a degree of some type!!! Stop being such stupid asses and judging people u don't know, yes there are a lot of worthless people out there that cheat the system but that us where the public comes in if you know people that abuse the system then TURN THEM IN and stop complaining and judging the ones that truly NEED THE HELP , we also have cases where the mothers or fathers have children that both have been abused and beaten and had no where to turn for help because they have a worthless ex spouse or other situations and the truly use the system as a temporary get back on feet situations so know facts before u ASSUME u know it all,
LOL. If you are gonna make babies you need to take the initiative to feed them. The results of other people's bad choices are NOT my problem.

Keep your legs together and your junk in your pants if you can't provide.
Proxy

Huntington, WV

#15 Sep 16, 2013
DHHR wrote:
I agree the system is screwy because there are some that need the and can't get it so they often do without or they know people like you and are ASHAMED to even try for help and their kids have to SUFFER because of judgement morons like u people ALWAYS LOOKING DOWN on them because they car to much of other options.. GROW UP REPORT THE WHO ABUSE IT AND STOP JUDGING FAMILIES THAT NEED IT!!! This nation would a better place if we all treated other with REAL respect and we would like other to treat us!!!!
I have tried reporting abusers. Goes NOWHERE.
poo

Charleston, WV

#16 Sep 16, 2013
70% of logan gets a welfare check or ssdi aka crazy check ' and the foodcard' and the obmam cellphone with 1000 free minuntes' lol and free health care' the system riders are doing great' its the workers or the ones who have been hurt' and not fakeing it that made to much money' when working that cant get crap'after all bills are paid they buy food and live off 50 bucks or less a month'i hope they weed all the lazy bums off the system'put them to work 25 hrs a week for there foodcard is a start..and run jandills and other ssdi lawyers out of town.she sends them up 3 mile curve they play crazy and get 6 or 700 a month ' 18 and older' tell me whats wrong with that pic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minorities destroying America (Feb '12) 5 min karadonna 109
Sights Set On 2016 1 hr You're a FOOL. 2
Quarry Creek Thread 2 hr Obsessed Putnam J... 3
Blacks and their Jordans 3 hr The Crim 3
Jennifer starcher 4 hr Reapit 1
Salvation Army is BUSTED 4 hr Keep it real 7
Public Hearing on January 7th for Poisoned Water 5 hr Cancer Alert 1
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web