Mason Jars

Martinsburg, WV

#1 Jul 26, 2013
How many people have a story about Russ Bowen and his fly by night outfit that is worse than what he has done to Coonskin Park.

Now keep in mind he raped the land at Coonskin and stole untold thousands of dollars of lumber and only God knows what else and has so far refused to make restitution and even is thumbing his nose at those who even suggest he does.

I keep hearing whispers out there at his shady underhanded dealings,so I am wondering if anyone wants to share a few.

I'll check them out and then hit the airwaves with them. Maybe, just maybe, Kent Carper and Bowens buddy from the Parks department will hear of the rumblings and grumblings and then do something about it, before it's too late.

Cause we know Russ Bowen and his fly by night thugs won't respond. he still owes almost a 100,00.00 to workers comp and a whole lot in back taxes.

Hell maybe Kent and his buddy at Coonskin just sallowed Russ to steal that timber and so forth so he can generate the income to pay his debts. Who knows?

I don't know if that's true or not, but someone needs to follow the CASH and see.

I also wonder where the IRS is on this? Hmm!

There's nothing worse than a THIEF!!!!

Stay tuned!
Nice

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Jul 26, 2013
Leave people alone
Sure

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Jul 26, 2013
I'm sure with the division of forestry reinstating his license at 10 am this morning that some outlets claimed he never had and them specifically writing that he had completed the necessary requirements to get his license released, should be a great starting point for you nosey a$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountaineer Auctions in Clendenin 5 hr AlumCreeker 20
Puppymill dogs and the flood 5 hr In the know 8
Lawyers - Explain this please 5 hr Dirty fingers in ... 6
Walking path by the Kanawha river 5 hr Edgar 15
Health Right on the west 9 hr Ridiculous 1
Andrew Palmer scamming flood victims 10 hr carol 3
can i sue the army national guard? (Dec '12) 11 hr Dick 26

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance