Arrests made after Poca family's kidn...

Arrests made after Poca family's kidnapping

There are 6 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Sep 9, 2013, titled Arrests made after Poca family's kidnapping. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

Two arrests have been made and authorities are looking for a third suspect in connection to a kidnapping in Poca over the weekend, said Putnam County Sheriff Steve Deweese.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

pissedoffparent

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Sep 9, 2013
this doesn't surprise me.
just the facts

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Who were the victims and was this "random?"
pissedoffparent

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Sep 10, 2013
read the article. who knows, could be your neighbor.
AmericasLastStan d

Huntington, WV

#4 Sep 21, 2013
Poca, Nitro, and Cross Lanes are being invaded by the black plague. Anyone else noticed it?
swarm haven

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 21, 2013
AmericasLastStand wrote:
Poca, Nitro, and Cross Lanes are being invaded by the black plague. Anyone else noticed it?
People like you are actually the plague. People of other races commit crimes too. All the time.
expocadot

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Sep 28, 2013
AmericasLastStand wrote:
I moved to get away from the rednecks and bigots from Poca and as soon as I do, they moved in. i am not racist however it's clear Poca is not a town for color folk. they will learn..they will learn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ethics complaint filed against assessor candidate (Sep '12) 20 min Criminal 12
Bobbi jo cumcakes 46 min Hello 13
Avoid the Dead Zone Haunted House 1 hr Croudsurfer 14
Who is Heather? 1 hr november juliet 23
Is the Dead Zone for charity this year? 1 hr Duh Huh 13
10 I learned about the Dead Zone 1 hr Sad but true 15
Will the Haunted Barn volunteers be able to col... 1 hr Circling the bowl 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages