Wiccan Priestess, Healer or Priest needed asap!

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Denise

West Hamlin, WV

#1 Aug 2, 2013
I need someone experienced in an exorcism or banishing king demon, some low level demons and a evil spirit from my soul and body. Someone summoned the demons to attack me a year ago and the evil spirit has been with me since I was a child. The demons are eating away at my soul. Please email me as soon as possible: ak969@ymail.com I will buy materials or pay you what I can if needed.
Spirit

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Aug 3, 2013
Denise wrote:
I need someone experienced in an exorcism or banishing king demon, some low level demons and a evil spirit from my soul and body. Someone summoned the demons to attack me a year ago and the evil spirit has been with me since I was a child. The demons are eating away at my soul. Please email me as soon as possible: ak969@ymail.com I will buy materials or pay you what I can if needed.
JESUS is the answer.

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 3, 2013
Seriously??
Flo

Milton, WV

#4 Aug 3, 2013
Denise wrote:
Call Allstate, you'll be in good hands with them.
getback

Milton, WV

#5 Aug 3, 2013
Denise wrote:
email you to hell thats were your going demon lover'i think your a troll a idiot one
DDA

West Hamlin, WV

#6 Aug 3, 2013
getback wrote:
<quoted text>email you to hell thats were your going demon lover'i think your a troll a idiot one
Your ignorance clearly shows what a dumb hick you truly are.
Denise

West Hamlin, WV

#7 Aug 3, 2013
Spirit wrote:
<quoted text> JESUS is the answer.
I have already got saved, been baptized, asked for people to pray for me and been anointed more than 10 times. The demons still won't leave.
Denise

West Hamlin, WV

#8 Aug 3, 2013
Why did you even post something like that? That was a seriously dumb response.
Denise

West Hamlin, WV

#9 Aug 3, 2013
In regards to the allstate comment is what I meant.
Yea

Birmingham, AL

#10 Dec 13, 2013
They should be gone now
santa

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 13, 2013
Denise wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already got saved, been baptized, asked for people to pray for me and been anointed more than 10 times. The demons still won't leave.
you wont let it leave no demon can enter your body' just in thoughts read a book' the bible it will keep your mind off it.and yes i think your a troll
sherb

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 13, 2013
Try the Fayetteville forum. Or maybe the Athens wv forum. I know there are practicing wiccans in that area that may be able to help or direct you. If you are serious. I wish you luck. If not. You'll get this devil back 10 fold. So beware how you speak. People don't realize how small that little thing called karma can be. Inconveniencing them here and there. Good luck to you.
Justine Long

Griffithsville, WV

#13 Dec 13, 2013
Watch the movie, "Drag Me To Hell" and you will know your fate.
Allie

Rockville, MD

#14 Jan 6, 2014
......Denise, I'm sorry you are in so much pain..try a Buddisht temple or consult a Wiccan Priestess/Priest if a church cannot offer you the refuge you are looking for. Menevolent spirits are no joke. When a non believer is forced to become a convert of the spirit world, welcome to the jungle people. No more rainbows and unicorn farts. Namaste my friends
bareazz

Charleston, WV

#15 Jan 6, 2014
dance naked with me in the forest and all will be ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cellphone Privacy InWV 2 hr Watchdog 25
Is WV this racist or.... 4 hr richard christy 11
Jada Martin (Sep '12) 4 hr LO fifty four 80
Getting my wife to swallow. 6 hr Dave 53
White people associate Negroes with Apes. 7 hr clayton bigsby 42
Daniel Boone Park (Feb '13) 7 hr RJC 73
Jason Forney 8 hr Do tell 3
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web