First Prev
of 2
Next Last
J-Lynn421

Charleston, WV

#22 Oct 8, 2012
hahahaha1 wrote:
<quoted text>
this response is something who is guilt and has no comeback would say. this is just as bad as saying whatever!!!!!!!!!!
No COWARD that's the response you get when your a worthless pos and I do NOT have any reason to explain myself! Like you, you are beyond WORTHLESS!!
J-Lynn421

Charleston, WV

#23 Oct 8, 2012
hahahaha1 wrote:
<quoted text>
this response is something who is guilt and has no comeback would say. this is just as bad as saying whatever!!!!!!!!!!
GRAMMER COWARD!lmmfao
J-Lynn421

Charleston, WV

#24 Oct 8, 2012
J-Lynn421 wrote:
I'm so jealous that I was not included in this so I had come on here and run my mouth so everyone can stalk me. Whoever disagrees with are a bunch of cowards. I like to start sh!t with people on here and change my name to make several responses to agree with me to make it look like I have friends. I'm a lowlife and make up lies to look special. I'm a bitter lonely woman who has noone around me so I get topix so someone will talk to me
Awww I am flattered but sorry COWARDS YOU WILL NEVER BE ME!! Ppl can disagree all they want I am always up for a good debate, but I am not up to being stalked and obsessed over!! I think it is funny how one of you psychos say you have 2 children but you are bored all day and thats why you set on here!! Here is a hint take care of your kids and get your own life! Jealousys a B!tch get well soon!
hahahaha1

Galloway, OH

#25 Oct 8, 2012
J-Lynn421 wrote:
<quoted text>
GRAMMER COWARD!lmmfao
what the hell does this mean? im sorry but i dont speak stupid
J-Lynn421

Charleston, WV

#26 Oct 8, 2012
hahahaha1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No but you sure write enough of it!! Why not just stop acting and hiding because your horrible at it! I would love to chit chat more but I am really not in the mood! Lord they need a ignore button on here for sure!
hahahaha1

Galloway, OH

#27 Oct 8, 2012
see you dont even what you have typed. please stop stalking me. this post was started about me not you. stop getting jealous that people are not judging me!

by the way, they do not need an ignore button on here, its called if you dont like it dont read it. stop getting on here and running your mouth and stop responding to posts!
J-Lynn421

Charleston, WV

#28 Oct 8, 2012
hahahaha1 wrote:
see you dont even what you have typed. please stop stalking me. this post was started about me not you. stop getting jealous that people are not judging me!
by the way, they do not need an ignore button on here, its called if you dont like it dont read it. stop getting on here and running your mouth and stop responding to posts!
2 words MENTAL HYGIENE!!
hahahaha1

Galloway, OH

#29 Oct 8, 2012
J-Lynn421 wrote:
<quoted text>
2 words MENTAL HYGIENE!!
you seem to know alot about this subject. but i guess when you spend a majority of your life in a nut nut ward you pick up things.
J-Lynn421

Charleston, WV

#30 Oct 8, 2012
LMAO I have never being in a nut ward! The closest I have being was when I worked at the ER at Thomas! Funny you seem like the same coward saying crap on the Kenny Slater board with the exact same words! When are you going to step out?? Or are you that scared, because you know when you do which will never happen you are going to have a lot of ppl ready to rearrange your face!!( btw thats not a threat that is what the english dictionary defines as a statement) just saying!!
Omg

United States

#31 Oct 9, 2012
I really think this BITCH needs help!
hahahaha1

Charleston, WV

#32 Oct 9, 2012
hahahaha1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH YES YOU/WE DO! lmfao
hahahaha1

Charleston, WV

#33 Oct 9, 2012
Omg wrote:
I really think this BITCH needs help!
We all need help. lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
walfare recipients to be drug tested 12 min billhilly 16
Anonymous Drug Tips (Aug '14) 29 min Concerned 176
lawless in south charleston 1 hr know your rights 3
Spanking your monkey 1 hr dang a lang 10
'Am I Normal?' Study Average size Manhood Length 1 hr drip 13
Daycare Enrollment, stay away from DISCOVERY KI... 2 hr Anonymous parent 2
Trannys or Shemales around??? (Jun '11) 3 hr silver coins 28
Josh Scott running for mayor charleston 5 hr just a thought 64

Flood Warning for Kanawha County was issued at March 04 at 7:05AM EST

Charleston Dating