Justlooking

Danville, WV

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Just wondering if and where is there a place where a nice drug free honest educated couple with just have a few fantasies can find a nice clean lady to have a threesome. Don't want any teenagers and don't want anyone that is on drugs and they have to keep it quite. Me and my partner are very good people but when it comes to the bedroom we like to explore different things. Those of you who want to judge us go ahead and feel free to leave your comments this is between me and my partner so anything you say isn't going to bother us. If anyone knows of a place please let me know.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#2 Jul 19, 2012
Seriously?

Why is it when a couple wants to have a
3 way they always ask around about another
female?

Why not 2 guys and 1 woman?

(maybe b/c the men won't go along w/that) lol
Mr-Bean

New York, NY

#3 Jul 20, 2012
arctic wrote:
Seriously?

Why is it when a couple wants to have a
3 way they always ask around about another
female?

Why not 2 guys and 1 woman?

(maybe b/c the men won't go along w/that) lol
cause that's gross, think about it idiot
Sexygirl

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 20, 2012
Justlooking wrote:
Just wondering if and where is there a place where a nice drug free honest educated couple with just have a few fantasies can find a nice clean lady to have a threesome. Don't want any teenagers and don't want anyone that is on drugs and they have to keep it quite. Me and my partner are very good people but when it comes to the bedroom we like to explore different things. Those of you who want to judge us go ahead and feel free to leave your comments this is between me and my partner so anything you say isn't going to bother us. If anyone knows of a place please let me know.
Im everything your looking for except drug free. Im not a BIG drug addict and i would never in my life consider doing meth or crack any of that. I take care of myself very well and if you ever saw me out you would never even know. I am very interested and if you are interested then please let me know.
Hahahaha

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Justlooking wrote:
I know exactly who this is, lmao, but i won't say anything!
Mr-Bean

New York, NY

#6 Jul 21, 2012
Do people actually hook up off here why not just go to a bar seems like that would b a lot easier and you would know if they are attractive or not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowardly Charleston PD 1 hr krs1 3
Carrie Moles 1 hr the truth 37
To much school 4 hr pop 5
Josh Holberts GF? 7 hr LOL 10
renae webb 9 hr Tom Clark 6
Hooters 9 hr Tom Clark 56
good pain doctors 9 hr Tom Clark 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages