TBP 's food stamp card
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leon

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Dec 7, 2013
I was in Kroger last week and TBP dropped her food stamp card. I picked it up and gave it to her but she said it wasnt hers.
1 post removed
Jill

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 7, 2013
TP is not telling the truth again!! Smh I seen her a couple weeks ago at the welfare office standing in line. I overheard her asking for a replacement card, so keep your eyes out I'm sure she will be back down their soon.
Candy b

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Dec 7, 2013
Who cares like your any better, like your wearing a guuci designer suit probably wouldn't know. Who gucci is go back to walmart. Heard Mudd jeans are on sale
2 posts removed
Candy b

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Dec 7, 2013
TPB wrote:
Candy b is speaking the truth but she's the one who was posting on here under "Love Him" talking about sleeping with BlkBarbie's husband and most of the people on here already knows all the posts coming from Washington DC are the same person, js :)
i never posted under love him, I don't even know black barbie, the only male impotence posted about was William. But it's over now who cares.
Love Him

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Dec 7, 2013
TPB wrote:
Candy b is speaking the truth but she's the one who was posting on here under "Love Him" talking about sleeping with BlkBarbie's husband and most of the people on here already knows all the posts coming from Washington DC are the same person, js :)
. You are wrong once again miss nappy hair. She is not posting under my name. Wake up loser. Kisses!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
Jill

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 7, 2013
Lol TP is a loser. I'M LAUGHING AT YOU, YOU HILLBILLY WANNA BE!!(And everyone on here that is tired if TP is laughing at her too) lmbo !!! Ha ha ha ha ( and everyone on here that hangs around BlackBarbie are laughing at her too) that's because she's a # loser # retard ## BB and hillbilly wanna be {she can't make up her minds}(she's mental)# nasty # bisexual tramp who lives in a Barbie world of make- believe.
Love Him

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Dec 7, 2013
TPB wrote:
BlkBarbie and DeeDee does not have nappy hair amd same with all their girl-friends. Have fun staring at topix, thinking of ways to bring us down and ill be back on here later tonight to reply back to you and everyone who keeps hatin on BlkBarbie and DeeDee when they don't even know them or because their racist and jealous of them :)
I said you had nappy hair. You not broke Barbie or Dee Dee. You. Can you read? Not them you. Hello?
1 post removed
Love Him

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Dec 7, 2013
TPB wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha none of us likes hillbilly wanna be girls who tries to fit in with everybody and tried to be hood and hillbilly at the same time!! Most of the people on here especially everyone who knows them stays laughing at you!! Because you are a loser and so is everyone else who keeps running their mouths, when they don't even knows or because their broke, lazy, jealous, racist, trashy, hillbily - wigger girls. We do not get along with those type of people who are your type of people and that's why your so upset and keep running your mouth! Leave us alone, email DeeDee or confront front us off of topix and call one of us a trashy, dirty, loser, hillbilly who tries to fit in with everybody and watch what happens to you! Lmao!=)
. maybe Welfare Barbie and Dee Dee will let you use their food stamp card since you lost yours. You nappy hoes can have a I don't work party.
TPB

Berkeley Springs, WV

#14 Dec 7, 2013
Love Him wrote:
<quoted text> . maybe Welfare Barbie and Dee Dee will let you use their food stamp card since you lost yours. You nappy hoes can have a I don't work party.
Once again, BlkBarbie and DeeDee doesn't get welfare and they're not broke same with all their friends or most of their friends. I don't know any of their friends who are broke and welfare. I'm speaking the truth and everyone who knows us knows that! You don't know anything about us and everyone who knows us knows that!=)
the preacher

Weston, WV

#15 Dec 7, 2013
TPB wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, BlkBarbie and DeeDee doesn't get welfare and they're not broke same with all their friends or most of their friends. I don't know any of their friends who are broke and welfare. I'm speaking the truth and everyone who knows us knows that! You don't know anything about us and everyone who knows us knows that!=)
u don't know nuttn and everyone who knows us knows that
it is the same shit over and over and over
u frapping ugly drag queen----I heard they threw u out of broadway cuz u was so ugly----they said ur dress was dirty so they wouldn't let you perform on stage and when they did everybody booed----and you don't know anything about us and everyone who knows me knows that
1 post removed
Jill

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 7, 2013
Your opinion sucks! So does BB and DD. TP shut up we are tired of you. You need to leave us alone. Why do you keep harassing the good people on here, go trash talk the Obama haters on another forum. This one is for real down to earth people. Not losers.
1 post removed
Leon

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Dec 8, 2013
TPB wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up! You don't know anything about us and everyone who knows us knows that. BlkBarbie, DeeDee and all their girlfriends are the prettiest, sexiest, baddest chicks in Charleston and probably all of of WV. I would love to see you start up a poll, asking if BlkBarbie and DeeDee are one of the prettiest, sexiest, baddest chicks in Charleston or WV. There would be more votes saying yes then all the ones saying no. I want you to leave us alone so please leave us alone. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and you shouldn't be offended for us speaking our opinions. You shouldn't be running your mouth when you don't even know us. Please leave us alone and if you want us to apologize to you or anybody else on here over anything besides all the racist people then let us know and it depends on what it is. We speak our own opinion and we want to be left alone, so please leave us alone.
You mean biggest chicks in Charleston. Your ass is so big you keep turning around because you think somebody's following you.
1 post removed
Leon

Chesapeake, OH

#21 Dec 8, 2013
JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
There stomach isn't fat and they both love the shape of their bodies.
shape? You mean bad shape
5 posts removed
Leon

Chesapeake, OH

#27 Dec 9, 2013
TPB wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know anything about us and lmao at anyone who believes you :)
I know you and your broke friends don't work and I've seen all of your friends using their food stamp card at the store
Jill

Charleston, WV

#28 Dec 9, 2013
I seen TP standing on the Ho Stro again!! Trying to make that $ giving BJ's trying to get that operation. She claims she has big boobs but everybody that knows BLkBarbie and knows DeeDee know that TP's boobs are fake and so is everything else because she is truly a man!! She can't not waif to sacs up and finally get her operation so she can feel completed !! And everybody on here and everybody that knows BlkBarbie and DeeDee is laughing at TP lol lol lol :-)
2 posts removed
Leon

Chesapeake, OH

#31 Dec 9, 2013
TPB wrote:
<quoted text>
No their body is built perfectly and most of the people who knows them would tell you that. Both of them has over 300 likes on all their pics on facebook. BlkBarbie and DeeDee has a skinny waist but not to skinny and they both have a big a$$ and big boobs. I also have big boobs and a big a$$. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee loves our bodies and so do a bunch of other people but we're not hoez :)
. All the likes on her Facebook are from you. You an broke Barbie an Dee Dee are big Kentucky fried chicken eatin fat ass trolls .
1 post removed
Jill

Charleston, WV

#33 Dec 9, 2013
You love KFC BC it's finger lickin good. You also like to lick kens balls after you trim them all up. That's one of your chores that BlkBarbie makes you do and everybody that knows BlkBarbie and DeeDee know that is the truth!!!!
1 post removed
Leon

Chesapeake, OH

#35 Dec 10, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a stupid, broke, jealous WHITE TRASH troll and everyone knows it.
. But I'm not white smart one
Leon

Chesapeake, OH

#36 Dec 10, 2013
TPB wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know anything about us and everyone who knows us is laughing at you!
. No one knows you so no one is laughing
1 post removed
Leon

Chesapeake, OH

#38 Dec 10, 2013
TPB wrote:
I can tell your not white and i know for a fact there's way more people who knows me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee than you. I don't know of anybody who would be friends with somebody like you who spends most of their time staring at topix, nosing around in other people's business who you don't even know and running your mouth about people who you don't even know. Just because im not posting up my real name and most of my friends or most of the people who knows me doesn't get on this stupid, racist, lame a$$ site full of hillbillies. You assume we're not very popular or im not very popular? That's way to funny because you don't know anything about any of us, lmao at you for being scared to email DeeDee and meet us off of topix. The only thing you can do is keep running your mouth over and over on topix, which is so lame and pitiful :)
. Maybe we can hook up sometime. If your boyfriend says anything I'll smack him and send his broke ass packing. Besides I done knocked the bottom out of Dee Dee. Just ask her. She's still screamin my name. Oh Leon oh Leon ohhhhhhhhhhbhhh. Leeeeooonn!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best news anchor 2 hr Lol 77
CAMC nurses treat other staff like garbage 4 hr Lol 33
Andy's Grill, Institute (Aug '17) 5 hr Bone Eraser 8
O'Charleys and Hepatitus A 6 hr dilldoe 35
News Toddler found wandering streets in West Virgini... 6 hr dilldoe 1
Memorial day run for the wall. What a crock 6 hr John 14
African American Funeral Homes (Aug '12) 6 hr Preston 19

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages