Do you think the entire Multifest boa...

Do you think the entire Multifest board should resign?

Created by psychology of idiots on Jan 25, 2013

80 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, they proven their incompetence

Yes, they were probably getting payoffs

Yes, the public has lost faith in them

Yes, their egos far exceed their judgement

No, give them another chance to fail again

No, we expect corruption from that group

No, let them destroy Multifest utterly

No, let the comedy of cronyism continue

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just sayin

Martinsburg, WV

#21 Jan 27, 2013
If I were on that board I would just hang my head down in shame give out some fake ass apologies and say I quit. Not resign, but just quit. Now as I stated I am certian the apology would be fake, but the head hanging has to be for real. How could anyone with just a smidgen of intelligence, and I mean just a smidgen, not know that white chick was stealing?

$300,000 maybe %400,000, who the friggen hell knows maybe even a half a million and not one of those embeciles knew. ROFLMAO!

The only one that knew was the white chick!

Lord God what I wouldn't do to be allowed to go over those darn books. Assuming there were any books to go over in the first place!

No more barbecue and funnel cakes for me.

One more time for effect: No one knew but the White Chick.

Yea and Lance Armstrong never cheated and no one helped him cheat. < Rolls eyes >

Again....Just sayin!
that fact that matters

Charleston, WV

#22 Jan 27, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
If I were on that board I would just hang my head down in shame give out some fake ass apologies and say I quit. Not resign, but just quit. Now as I stated I am certian the apology would be fake, but the head hanging has to be for real. How could anyone with just a smidgen of intelligence, and I mean just a smidgen, not know that white chick was stealing?
$300,000 maybe %400,000, who the friggen hell knows maybe even a half a million and not one of those embeciles knew. ROFLMAO!
The only one that knew was the white chick!
Lord God what I wouldn't do to be allowed to go over those darn books. Assuming there were any books to go over in the first place!
No more barbecue and funnel cakes for me.
One more time for effect: No one knew but the White Chick.
Yea and Lance Armstrong never cheated and no one helped him cheat. < Rolls eyes >
Again....Just sayin!
These egotistical fools insult even average intelligences with their charade. They would have us think that they were victimized.

The fact that matter is that the board is responsible for oversight and this board failed miserably.

Either they were complicit, looked the other way, or truly were not engaged. Any one of those scenarios makes for a laughable case for a second chance at organizational oversight.

Let's just give the keys to the blood bank to the vampires while we are at it.
Just sayin

Martinsburg, WV

#23 Jan 27, 2013
Just sayin
One more post before I head to the grocery store to get the perfect ingredients for Beef Vegatable Soup and Cornbread.
If the powers to be want this fiasco to get anymore outrageous than it is now then go ahead and get that Pastor Watts involved!
You think it's dysfunctional now? Let that Jesse Jackson Al Sharpton wanna bee get involved. OMG!!
I'll go on record now....
SHUT THE MOTHER DOWN "NOW" NOT TOMORROW OR NEXT WEEK BUT "NOW"
CUT THE LOSSES AND SEND THEM ALL TO THE CLINK!
Again" Just sayin.
Buh Bye!
something in it for them

Charleston, WV

#24 Jan 27, 2013
the sleazy board members probably have jobs at the fest all lined up for their family members. hell no they dont want to give it up. sleazy.
wth

Charleston, WV

#25 Jan 27, 2013
Back off wrote:
Mr Starks is an honest and upstanding man and a pillar of the community. His wife was responsible for the missing money and from all accounts gambled it away, which had nothing to do with Mr Starks nor the board. She obviously had a gambling addiction and hopefully can overcome it with therapy and family support. The money did not MAKE IT'S WAY INTO THE FAMILY BUDGET as you so elegantly put it. One person is to balme and only one.
I hope and pray she gets probation and home confinement and gets the needed treatment one needs for her disease which is gambling. She is a finest lady who just made a mistake due to her illness.
Which good ole boy planet are you from? These people either helped or looked the other way while the crook made off with the loot. If they say they didnt know what was going on then heck that is pretty damn bad too. So choose between conspire, enable, or clueless - any one of those are disqualifying in my opinion.
clueless

Charleston, WV

#26 Jan 29, 2013
little minds trying to play big. they have no idea what a board is supposed to do - obviously. what kind of day jobs to these people have? you have to wonder.
shame

Charleston, WV

#27 Jan 30, 2013
stop this wrote:
the white chick did it! leave the board alone. they didnt know what was going on!
what happened to her? Prison? no the board should not be allow to have anything to do with it now.
itsanobrainer

Charleston, WV

#28 Feb 1, 2013
"Changes must be made in its board of directors, which failed to provide proper financial oversight over Deborah Starks, its treasurer."

http://www.dailymail.com/Opinion/Editorials/2...
Fantasy Island

Martinsburg, WV

#29 Feb 1, 2013
So that white chick gambled away $306,782.00 of stolen cash and her rocket scientist of a husband was never the wiser? "ROFLMAO" Over a quarter of a million dollars and her life partner was never the wiser.
skeptic

Charleston, WV

#30 Feb 1, 2013
Fantasy Island wrote:
So that white chick gambled away $306,782.00 of stolen cash and her rocket scientist of a husband was never the wiser? "ROFLMAO" Over a quarter of a million dollars and her life partner was never the wiser.
did she "gamble it away"? that's the story, but I wonder. why would they be honest about that if they have lied to everybody about everything else?
IMO

Charleston, WV

#31 Feb 8, 2013
it would be sick for these same failed foxes to continue watching the hen house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go back to jail Josh Holbert 11 min M Halburn 5
Kanawha Electric Cuts Pay & hours 13 min The Axe Man 164
laughable 23 min Wendall 3
Lock Her up 50 min Dalai Lama 15
Josh Holbert back in court 1 hr Tom Clark 8
Freaks Wandering in Charleston 1 hr youareapunk 6
Petey and Davey have your back 1 hr NonBlonde 5

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance