home invasion in pinch
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DAN

AOL

#41 Mar 7, 2013
Pinch resident wrote:
Well if the justice system would do what's right and bring back death penalty back we wouldn't have all this shtt. The bleeding heart don't punish the bad guys have ruined this country. But just as I have saw on this thread I do believe people are starting to see the light! About time. Hang a child molester, rapist, or muderer in the middle of downtown charleston and put it on all the news stations and after 2 or 3 of them watch the crime rate go down! And if a citizen kills someone for breaking into there house, don't take him to trial, treat him to a steak dinner! The laws protect the guilty. The guilty should have no right!!
Punishment must fit the crime, now if the victims die, yes, then there is the possibility of a death sentence - just as soon as the Legislature gets it back on the books. I hear Bob Harper, former Pinch Vol. Fireman is moving back to Pinch - remember, he is a convicted child molester, so we all better lock our doors and windows. If you have info to help police on these home invasions, then for Gods sake, please calll them.
Pinch

Charleston, WV

#42 Mar 27, 2013
river pride wrote:
Aaron chapman did it!
where was good ole buddy Mark Cxxte that was staying with Aaron? he's out hideing around Campbell's Creek. face up Mark! why run like a scared kiddo. they will find you sooner or later, Aaron don't talked.
Pinch

Charleston, WV

#43 Mar 27, 2013
meant he done talked
Pinch

Charleston, WV

#44 Mar 27, 2013
oh how I wish you could stay little till your carte ers wear out.
fyi

Charleston, WV

#45 Jun 5, 2013
river pride wrote:
Aaron chapman did it!
he was not alone, sad thing THEY did to that lady, sad to hear something so horrific happen to anyone, and later do it again to another in Kan. City at a Motel, wow, such a Evil act.
okay

Altavista, VA

#46 Jun 8, 2013
we in west virginia have the castle law.
That means if someone break in the your house you have the right to shot to stop.
thats why my mom has a gun and I do too.
the courts will not have to worry about them anymore!!!!
they are nothing more then week drugies want a be ganster that picking on old people....yeah some ganster!!!!!!!!!!
jayjay

Altavista, VA

#47 Jun 10, 2013
I wish they would bum rush my front door. Thats the last time they will see a door, unless hell has one!!!!!!! little punks...
He said she said

Hansford, WV

#48 Jun 10, 2013
okay wrote:
we in west virginia have the castle law.
That means if someone break in the your house you have the right to shot to stop.
thats why my mom has a gun and I do too.
the courts will not have to worry about them anymore!!!!
they are nothing more then week drugies want a be ganster that picking on old people....yeah some ganster!!!!!!!!!!
True, we have the Castle Law which ONLY protects our homes. What about our property? Such as detached garages and outbuildings. What about being awakened hearing criminals in your outbuilding stealing your ATV? More laws need to be passed to protect the citizens and their belongings. Criminals have all the laws... this needs to change!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fred Estep 45 min Tom Clark 4
News Underground Cinema 55 min Burt 1
Tom Clark's Gender-bending Burlesque Show 2 hr Gary Lynch 5
Jessica Ellis Winland 2 hr The truth 40
Oklahoma Sooners biOtch slap wvwho 3 hr Whiskey Tango 17
You're to be exposed! 4 hr Convoluted Thinking 8
Ring girl 4 hr The truth 12

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance