home invasion in pinch
equaljustice

Panther, WV

#21 Mar 2, 2013
Rabid animals need to be treated like rabid animals!(SHOT)!
sigh sigh sigh

Charleston, WV

#22 Mar 2, 2013
people who think the law will protect them in this country lives in fantasy land.
first. while you are waiting that 15-4 hours for them to show up...you are raped, dead, and robbed. so when they do get there it is easy to scoop the crime. you need a hearse
Justice

Chesapeake, VA

#23 Mar 2, 2013
Pinch resident wrote:
The hell I can't , and I don't need a permit to carry a gun! I might give the court system a chance to get it right, but if they got off on some technically , oh you didn't read me my Miranda rights, or you didn't have search warrant , he is a dead man!! Period
It's true you haven't shot anyone, because you're still posting on topix! I will advise any one to understand their rights and learn the laws of gun ownership.
Pinch resident

Charleston, WV

#24 Mar 2, 2013
As of now the law is on our side, right to bear arms! I can carry gun except in schools, state and federal buildings, as long as its not concealed . If we don't Stanton up and fight for our rights we will lose that privilege to! No I have not shot killed anyone yet but no one has broke in my house either, and yes I said killed, dead man tells no lies, so if I have to shoot them they will be dead
kjs

Charleston, WV

#25 Mar 2, 2013
You guys are scared and angry and I don't blame you. The police WILL catch those POS idiots that did that to those people. I don't blame you for wanting to defend yourselves but here are some suggestions to help keep anything like this from happening to you.
If you are prescribed and take medicines that could be abused or sold BE VERY CAREFUL WHO YOU TELL! You might be able to trust the person you are telling, but people talk and they let things slip. Word gets around. So be very careful of who knows what medicines you have.
Be careful about going to the drug store to pick up your medicines. There are people who watch to see who is getting what. They can even follow you home. Consider using a mail order pharmacy. You can track the shipment on the internet or on your cell phone. If you don't know how to do that, find someone you trust VERY MUCH and get them to help you set it up or track it for you. Be ready for it when it gets to you.
Be careful of those places where you can turn in unused medicine. There are people who watch those too and if they see you turning in medicine, obviously it is being prescribed for you. While this is a very well meaning and well intended program, it has its pitfalls and that's one of them. Personally I think if a pillbilly is willing to root through my trash for drugs, so be it. Better than me or my family getting hurt or killed over it. If you are concerned about it getting into the hands of kids or something, pour bleach on it before you throw it away.
I hope these ideas help you stay safe.
All the best!
KJS
Pinch resident

Charleston, WV

#26 Mar 2, 2013
Thx there KJS. But I'm not scared or angry, and as far as your 411 goes it is good advice, BUT. No one thinks its ever goin to happen to them, just like accidents, so I will just keep on what I'm doin and if the smith 38 or ruger 357 don't stop them I have 2 12 gauge pumps and they are all loaded and ready to go, and before some smart a$$ comments, I don't recommend this for family's with kids in the house, but I live alone! Good luck to you. KJS
kjs

Charleston, WV

#27 Mar 2, 2013
Pinch resident wrote:
Thx there KJS. But I'm not scared or angry, and as far as your 411 goes it is good advice, BUT. No one thinks its ever goin to happen to them, just like accidents, so I will just keep on what I'm doin and if the smith 38 or ruger 357 don't stop them I have 2 12 gauge pumps and they are all loaded and ready to go, and before some smart a$$ comments, I don't recommend this for family's with kids in the house, but I live alone! Good luck to you. KJS
Oh no, I wasn't saying you were wrong, I'm just saying maybe if my suggestions are followed the liklihood of having to resort to shooting someone would be less. Of course it could still happen and if it did, who could blame you? I certainly wouldn't. It's just that maybe following some preventive measures would lessen the chance of you having to deal with such a thing in the first place. When an unfortunate event like that happens, even if you shoot the idiots and are acquitted, the effects still stay with you for a lifetime.
Thank you for your feedback though and stay safe!
Your friend,
KJS
rwoods

Charleston, WV

#28 Mar 2, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you blaming this on to Doctors and Pharmacists? And what makes you so sure it was a drug addict? Get a life and let the Police investigate this, He/She could very well be one who you would least expect that would do something like this. I know it's shameful and I hate that it happened, but Doctors and Pharmacists, as far as I know had nothing to do with this. Settle down and quit judging innocent people. Let the courts decide who is guilty and who is innocent.
i don,t care what you say about me judging people such as docters and pharmasist whatever!! you must be one!!you must not read the paper or watch the news!! the feds have busted numerous docters and pharmacists for pills!!oxycondine and other pain medication r being misused and over prescribed !! and most of the home invasion that happen in kanawha county are drug related..you would have to be drugged out your damn mind ,to go and break in someones home to support your drug fiend habit! to beat a 74 year old defenseless woman in her own home minding her business . let the law handle it!! yeah!! after i blw the sob to hell !! they can come and pick me up and the perps body!! the courts!! hahaha!!
kjs

Charleston, WV

#29 Mar 2, 2013
Who is more wrong, the people supplying it or the people who want it?
Supply and demand. So who is more wrong?
Justice

Chesapeake, VA

#30 Mar 2, 2013
rwoods wrote:
<quoted text>i don,t care what you say about me judging people such as docters and pharmasist whatever!! you must be one!!you must not read the paper or watch the news!! the feds have busted numerous docters and pharmacists for pills!!oxycondine and other pain medication r being misused and over prescribed !! and most of the home invasion that happen in kanawha county are drug related..you would have to be drugged out your damn mind ,to go and break in someones home to support your drug fiend habit! to beat a 74 year old defenseless woman in her own home minding her business . let the law handle it!! yeah!! after i blw the sob to hell !! they can come and pick me up and the perps body!! the courts!! hahaha!!
I don't think I said anything about "YOU" judging people! This is the first time I've seen your post. It's so incomprehensible that it's virtually impossible for me to reply with sound rebutal. Have a nice day
murder

Charleston, WV

#31 Mar 2, 2013
Actually you can carry a gun in plain view. Problem with that, someone may take it away from you - huh? I'd rather have a permit and a hidden holster on my body. And a home - a hidden spot easily reached from the bed. And yes now a day's I'd shoot someone breaking in. It would bother me some, especially if I knew them but you gotta do what you gotta do.

West Virginia needs the death pealty - and free up prisons to HOLD PEOPLE WHO ATTEMPT MURDER which is what it is when a helpless frail person is beaten - for life is what they need. There will be room if the actual murderes are put to death.

So people would have to be careful about "standing their ground" or shooting anybody as the courts might not rule it a justified shooting - and you maybe would get the death penalty if it is brought back. All states need it back due to such high crime and our economy is being drained by just keeping them in prison when they have no right to even be alive.

As to so much fraud with doctors, etc.- yes abuse of the system is found in every walk of life and I've heard many THIEVES say they got addicted to pain meds after an accident or surgery and when the doctor stopped them, they had to steal to get them. Whew. But I don't think the biggest problem is that - some of it is - but not the largest percentage. Knew a lady who could not find pain pills to buy and bought cocaine and it was BAD and her first time and she died...
Pinch resident

Charleston, WV

#32 Mar 2, 2013
Yes death penalty should be brought back, I would really hate to shoot and kill someone, but if it came down to me or them, unless they get the drop on me it's gonna be them, and if they break in I'm not gonna ask them what there doin, I'm gonna shoot them. Other subject if someone kills one of my close family and there is no doubt about it, then I think if I kill them, any jury would let me off if some laws were changed
murder

Charleston, WV

#33 Mar 2, 2013
uh Pinch - a jury would probably recomend a light sentence for sure - but it is premedition of murder if you hunt somebody down. Just be careful.

It's kinda dangerous to have renegades running around who might "get the wrong person"..
wow

Charleston, WV

#34 Mar 2, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think I said anything about "YOU" judging people! This is the first time I've seen your post. It's so incomprehensible that it's virtually impossible for me to reply with sound rebutal. Have a nice day
rebut this ,its people like you that still believe in a justice system that does,nt work!! a justice system where the criminal has more rights than the victim! comprehend that!! and you have a nice day ,until someone breaks in your damn house!
Pinch resident

Charleston, WV

#35 Mar 2, 2013
murder wrote:
uh Pinch - a jury would probably recomend a light sentence for sure - but it is premedition of murder if you hunt somebody down. Just be careful.
It's kinda dangerous to have renegades running around who might "get the wrong person"..
,,, that's why I said if was proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, but they got off on a technically . Any one that breaks in and beats on a poor od woman does not need to breathing up good air, what just here 1-2 years ago 2 guys broke on and beat a old woman black and blue. She eventually died, but what happened to the 2 boys? I bet if they had been hung in the middle of down town charleston we all would remember!!!! But the working man is taking care of them, fair? I think not
Justice

Chesapeake, VA

#36 Mar 2, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>rebut this ,its people like you that still believe in a justice system that does,nt work!! a justice system where the criminal has more rights than the victim! comprehend that!! and you have a nice day ,until someone breaks in your damn house!
And "WOW" I don't think I said anything about "YOU" judging people! This is the first time I've seen your post. It's so incomprehensible that it's virtually impossible for me to read much less rebutal on it. Have a nice day 'wow'.
Murder

Charleston, WV

#37 Mar 2, 2013
it was an older lady in Big Chimney. And yes, prosecutor with autopsy report stated they could not prove the beating caused her death.

I beleive those two guys got about 20 years - we'll see when they get out. I think they were from the Pinch area - but got caught up Campbells Creek which is where the lady was originally from her maiden name was Elmore - married name Gibson hmm.
pinch

Alexandria, VA

#38 Mar 2, 2013
Murder wrote:
it was an older lady in Big Chimney. And yes, prosecutor with autopsy report stated they could not prove the beating caused her death.

I beleive those two guys got about 20 years - we'll see when they get out. I think they were from the Pinch area - but got caught up Campbells Creek which is where the lady was originally from her maiden name was Elmore - married name Gibson hmm.
recently ? The lady still at Camc in critical condition ?
Pinch resident

Charleston, WV

#39 Mar 2, 2013
pinch wrote:
<quoted text>
recently ? The lady still at Camc in critical condition ?
,, no she passed away lil bit after the incident but they couldn't prove it was the beating that killed her,, I'm not sure how long they got, but it was over drugs also, so if they are still breathing that is a crime!
river pride

Charleston, WV

#40 Mar 5, 2013
Aaron chapman did it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 6 min Sundog512 348
Low life Officer Chris Lowe beats a autistic boy 1 hr RELEE 16
alan clark 1 hr jhu 17
Sheetz needs BOYCOTTED 1 hr NASCAR 5
Build a new Civic Center..but can't drive on t... 1 hr Roadguy 18
Trump - Palin 2016 1 hr NASCAR 1
riverside anchor 3 hr The Admiral 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages