home invasion in pinch
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ticked -off

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 28, 2013
i just saw on the news that a 74 year old was beaten and robbed in her home this afternoon.she,s in critical condition i hope they catch however did this also my prayers go out to the victim.please bring back the capital punishment, animals like this do not deserve to live!!
Pinch resident

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Hope the hell they break in here, I'm old man and I promise you they won't live to be!!!
Prescription Pills

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Want to stop this? Then stop voting for the same idiots that you've voted for all of your life that promise you everything and give you nothing and vote in people who are willing to put a stop the the pill mills and crooked doctors that are fueling the fire.
need

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Some people in chronic pain and who have major surgery need PAIN PILLS.

It's the darn thieves and people addicted who will kill to get a buzz - WE DO DEFINITELY NEED THE DEATH PENALTY. At one time I did not believe in it, but with technology re: dna, etc.- not much room for error. Bring it back.
ticked -off

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 28, 2013
sorry about my misspelled words but at the time i posted this topix, i really was ticked -off and still is.. i know some people really do need thier medication,but doctors and pharmacist are nothing but licensed drug dealers and crooks, i have no sympathy for a drug addict and a thief that robs and steal from elderly people.and our elected officials that do,nt do their jobsby keeping the public safe, these parasites get arrested and r right back out in no time. this has to stop, i don,t care if u have to put them on a island in the middle of a f-in ocean!! do it!! their not people,and worse than a animal, so let them fiend for themselves.kill each other for their drugs and whatever..
ticked -off

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 28, 2013
my mother is 74 years old and if this happenned to her !! let me put it this way , i find out who did it !! u people would be posting about me offingthe son -of a-b!!
Angry

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 1, 2013
I agree with all of you! I knew the lady and the man that they took a crowbar to his windows, etc. I totally agree on the death penalty(electric chair or gas chamber)and not lethal injection or bring back hanging! Decent people are getting tired of the corruption in the system and the druggies and thiefs! Most people that get pain pills don't even take them! The leaders want us defenseless so we can't fight back by taking guns away! Sickening!
sigh

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 1, 2013
when they hit or touch your property or house the next thing they should touch is the bullet you just shot out of your gun. done deal. wv is a stand your ground state so blow their a$$ away
ticked -off

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 1, 2013
man i,m telling you ,it has come to a point where i sleep with two guns by my side loaded !! of course my wife does,nt approve of it but what can u do?you can,t depend on law enforcement , about the time they do show up ,the perp is long gone!!i don,t believe in taking someones life , but if it comes down to protecting my family ,i wo,nt hesitate for one moment!!
pinch

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Have they made arrests on this situation heard there were some arrests but don't know if they were connected ?
Pinch resident

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Well if the justice system would do what's right and bring back death penalty back we wouldn't have all this shtt. The bleeding heart don't punish the bad guys have ruined this country. But just as I have saw on this thread I do believe people are starting to see the light! About time. Hang a child molester, rapist, or muderer in the middle of downtown charleston and put it on all the news stations and after 2 or 3 of them watch the crime rate go down! And if a citizen kills someone for breaking into there house, don't take him to trial, treat him to a steak dinner! The laws protect the guilty. The guilty should have no right!!
Justice

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Mar 1, 2013
ticked -off wrote:
sorry about my misspelled words but at the time i posted this topix, i really was ticked -off and still is.. i know some people really do need thier medication,but doctors and pharmacist are nothing but licensed drug dealers and crooks, i have no sympathy for a drug addict and a thief that robs and steal from elderly people.and our elected officials that do,nt do their jobsby keeping the public safe, these parasites get arrested and r right back out in no time. this has to stop, i don,t care if u have to put them on a island in the middle of a f-in ocean!! do it!! their not people,and worse than a animal, so let them fiend for themselves.kill each other for their drugs and whatever..
Why are you blaming this on to Doctors and Pharmacists? And what makes you so sure it was a drug addict? Get a life and let the Police investigate this, He/She could very well be one who you would least expect that would do something like this. I know it's shameful and I hate that it happened, but Doctors and Pharmacists, as far as I know had nothing to do with this. Settle down and quit judging innocent people. Let the courts decide who is guilty and who is innocent.
Justice

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Pinch resident wrote:
Well if the justice system would do what's right and bring back death penalty back we wouldn't have all this shtt. The bleeding heart don't punish the bad guys have ruined this country. But just as I have saw on this thread I do believe people are starting to see the light! About time. Hang a child molester, rapist, or muderer in the middle of downtown charleston and put it on all the news stations and after 2 or 3 of them watch the crime rate go down! And if a citizen kills someone for breaking into there house, don't take him to trial, treat him to a steak dinner! The laws protect the guilty. The guilty should have no right!!
I'm not here to stir the pot, but the way you are talking you do not know the first thing about the Justice System.
Justice

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Mar 1, 2013
Pinch resident wrote:
Hope the hell they break in here, I'm old man and I promise you they won't live to be!!!
The Judicial system is very complex and it works to benefit everybody equally. One must be very carefully how he reacts to a break in.
Justice

Chesapeake, VA

#15 Mar 1, 2013
sigh wrote:
when they hit or touch your property or house the next thing they should touch is the bullet you just shot out of your gun. done deal. wv is a stand your ground state so blow their a$$ away
You are bearing false information.
Pinch resident

Charleston, WV

#16 Mar 1, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>The Judicial system is very complex and it works to benefit everybody equally. One must be very carefully how he reacts to a break in.
,,, you are about a fkn idiot, equal? How do you figure? Let em break in here and see how equal I can be!!! Stupid but of course from va, explains a lot
murder

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 1, 2013
justice:

I know the points you are making. First of all is someone is tried and found not guilty due to lack of evidence, they can't be retried. I understand that. The police are not the one's who let people out so easily from jail. Jails/prisons are overcrowded - laws re: good time served are in place, blah blah blah - yep all true.

Most home invasions in West Virginia now are drug related - just maybe someone is mad at somebody else in a victim's family or something - but not heard of one case like that in this area.

I get very angry at home invasions and agree everybody should have a gun and shoot them. The scary part is - make sure it's a break in and not a family member or a loved one with a key - that is scary too. I know you should not kill someone arrested for hurting your family or loved ones - but I can see it would be hard waiting or depending on the justice system when it is a fresh hurt in your heart.
Pinch resident

Charleston, WV

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Why should I not kill someone who hurt my loved one or family member? If they tried to hi jack my car, rob me at the ATM , I'm gonna shoot them, plain and simple, rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6,, and i carry gun wherever I go because I'm to young to die and to old to take a ass whippin, if you don't want to protect your family that's your choice,, mine is they better stay the he!! Away from me
murder

Charleston, WV

#19 Mar 2, 2013
pinch resident:

Absolutely you can get a license to carry a concealed weapon and "stand your ground" - have weapons at home to protect you and your family,.

I am saying, you cannot - LATER HUNT down the suspects or one's charged with the crime and kill them even though I'm sure it is done and can undersand wanting to. I'd want to myself if someone killed one of my loved ones...
Pinch resident

Charleston, WV

#20 Mar 2, 2013
The hell I can't , and I don't need a permit to carry a gun! I might give the court system a chance to get it right, but if they got off on some technically , oh you didn't read me my Miranda rights, or you didn't have search warrant , he is a dead man!! Period

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blvd changes 3 min Philip J Fry 42
Cold spot dunbar/charleston location 13 min G Spot 4
Luke Skywalker dies 22 min Hillary 2
Town Center about to close 35 min No mall for me 41
duane mills (Nov '15) 1 hr Used 25
Mayor Jones Please Resign 1 hr Hoppy Limbaugh 2
Cold Spottin (Aug '14) 1 hr Barb 34

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance