Degenerates and riff- raff

Degenerates and riff- raff

Posted in the Charleston Forum

just candid

AOL

#1 Dec 16, 2007
It's a fact that most drunks degenerates and low life riff - raff are cigarette smokers,Are you one?
Not Always True

Clay, WV

#2 Dec 16, 2007
just candid wrote:
It's a fact that most drunks degenerates and low life riff - raff are cigarette smokers,Are you one?
That is stupid - some of the worst drinkers I know do not smoke. I can name a dozen off the top of my head who do not smoke (or are ex-smokers) but are the worst when it comes to drinking - DUI's, not to mention being "mean drunks" who are abusive to their spouses (both men & women) and mean to their kids. Just because a person smokes does not mean they are riff-raff deadbeats. When it comes to the lowest forms of life - that is not a smoker, that would be the abusers, child molesters, murderers, theives, etc. Just because a person smokes that does not make them trash. I do not smoke but I would much rather be around someone who does smoke than around someone who has things hide from people because it would get them arrested. Being candid does not always mean you are right.
funster

Spencer, WV

#3 Oct 29, 2013
I find that all riff raff and unwanted types never flush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go Mart in Kanawha City 23 min Kurious 46
Child support 46 min Melissa 15
Worst commercial on TV 1 hr AlJackson Jr 2
News W.Va. team headed to Fla. for hurricane response 1 hr Anon 47
News Charleston man dies during arrest 2 hr Tired of cowards 106
Drama at KC Nautilus 2 hr Interested 51
Kanawha-Charleston Humane Association 9 hr concerned 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance