Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Victoria

Stafford, VA

#1 Apr 28, 2014
Sprouse's ex-wife wants their children out of his campaign

http://www.wvgazette.com/article/20140427/GZ0...

(Sent from Gazette)
angry ex

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 28, 2014
Victoria wrote:
(Sent from Gazette)
Just another example of an angry ex wife trying to get even.
gary

Minford, OH

#3 Apr 28, 2014
angry ex wrote:
<quoted text>
yep. thats what i said and got yelled at for it.
Nancy

Stafford, VA

#4 Apr 28, 2014
Which wife 1-4?
Seriously

Washington, DC

#5 Apr 28, 2014
angry ex wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. The only indicator of future behavior is past behavior. A leopard can, but very seldom does, change its spots. Do we want this man, who runs out on pregnant wives, in charge of any part of our educational system? Now we're supposed to believe that kids matter to him? Come one people. Use your heads.
Truth teller

Fulton, IN

#6 Apr 28, 2014
His ads also show Brickhouse Cardio club as it states 'business owner', but Brickhouse is registered as a "woman owned" business. how is that for truth?
True

Hurricane, WV

#7 Apr 28, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. The only indicator of future behavior is past behavior. A leopard can, but very seldom does, change its spots. Do we want this man, who runs out on pregnant wives, in charge of any part of our educational system? Now we're supposed to believe that kids matter to him? Come one people. Use your heads.
He's a dick- I don't blame her! Years ago when police were called to his residence for a women screaming.....someone claimed he was just having sex.....not domestic violence..... Remember that one folks????
True

Hurricane, WV

#8 Apr 28, 2014
Truth teller wrote:
His ads also show Brickhouse Cardio club as it states 'business owner', but Brickhouse is registered as a "woman owned" business. how is that for truth?
I think it's under his latest wife's name---is she number 5?
Sociopath

Madison, TN

#9 Apr 28, 2014
He's on marraige 5. cheats on Misti Janey all the time. All of his exes are dumb for marrying him. He is a sociopath but also has no business flaunting his kids all over TV. Sad to see certain people who spout "Christianity" on Facebook, defending him. If your husband abandoned you while pregnant, you wouldn't want him lying to the public either. Someone tell Bobby and Summer to
Stop drinking the Kool-aid or stop acting holier than thou while publicly supporting a pathological liar and very sick man. If he did this to you or someone you love, you would never ever have his back. Hypocrites.
why

Fulton, IN

#10 Apr 28, 2014
Why do people do blame mothers for wanting to protect their children from the trauma that their horrible, narcissistic, fathers inflict? Unfortunately, these women married these jerks and found out the hard way. I dont think they are being spiteful. They are just trying to now protect their kids from the "sins of their fathers". Dont blame the mothers, blame the lying, cheating, conniving fathers! Vic, Mark, amonth others.......
Nick

Gilbert, AZ

#11 Apr 28, 2014
All of the hoe bags he married started dating him while was married to other women. Did they think he was going to stop?
I also hear he's hung like a horse so maybe the chicks just dig the dick.
Cheryl

Charleston, WV

#12 Apr 28, 2014
Nick my sources tell me he is hung like a horse and he knows how to use it. That is why she was screaming he was doing what he does best. To be honest with you if the timing were right and all the planets lined up i'd let him hit it. I don't care if he were married or living with someone or whatever he could nail this gal anytime anywhere. He is HOT!
Muscle Bare

Stafford, VA

#13 Apr 28, 2014
He's hot.
wtf

Charleston, WV

#14 Apr 28, 2014
anyone who votes for him ought to have their head examined.

political predication.

Jan 15 2015

Kanawha County BOE member will present Father of Year Award to Kanawha County Prosecutor Mark Plants.
Leave him alone

Charleston, WV

#15 Apr 29, 2014
Vic Sprouse is a very intelligent man who could really put his talents to work for and with our Kanawha Co. Board of Education. Leave his ex's in Texas - don't worry about his personal life. Women like to exagerate about some things that go on behind closed doors. As for not supporting his retarded son, the kids mother is crazy as a bat. And really a right winger to boot. Leave Vic alone - he will do a good job for you.
BB and DD

Charleston, WV

#16 Apr 29, 2014
I bet he would do us both but he only has eyes for TPB.
Seriously

Washington, DC

#17 Apr 29, 2014
Muscle Bare wrote:
He's hot.
Clearly, you are delusional. The only thing "hot" about this guy is his ... WAIT!

Nothing.
Not a scam

Wilmington, NC

#18 Apr 29, 2014
Muscle Bare wrote:
He's hot.
Hot? As in hot-headed? Probably. Any man who can turn his back on his own child, has no business, NONE, tending to the business of children who belong to others. The BOE members need to genuinely care about kids! All kids!
Muscle Bare

Stafford, VA

#19 Apr 29, 2014
So. I care nothing about his personal life what so ever.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#20 Apr 29, 2014
Victoria wrote:
(Sent from Gazette)
Wow, in his 5th marriage.
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot fashion sweater Hollister Fred perry sweate... 1 hr Emmy 1
Josh Holberts GF? 2 hr Hahahahaha 1
good pain doctors 2 hr MRS-TIFF 1
african american worst race ever 3 hr Spell Check 2
marshalls southridge 3 hr kbb3 1
all police officers should quit 4 hr Funny 7
Tammy Sue Jones Lantz Midkiff (Mar '13) 4 hr Simply Amazed 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages