just wondering

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 17, 2013
wat does everybody think of service at bert wolfe
Disappointed

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 17, 2013
I am not pleased, it seems like every time I took my vehicle in while under warranty they found a way to say the problem wasn't covered by the warranty. It wasn't like we took it in for every little thing, it was in three times in two years. The service department is the reason I will never buy from Bert Wolfe again. And Tony Chapman had to be the rudest man alive when questioned about why things aren't covered by warranty.
just wondering

Charleston, WV

#3 Oct 17, 2013
wat about ford side
ooo

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 17, 2013
Turnpike ford is worse
just wondering

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 18, 2013
really ?
why

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 18, 2013
i can honestly say i have not had any problems. if and or when they do make a mistake they correct the problem and own up to it. what happened?
nope

Glenville, WV

#7 Oct 24, 2013
Won't take my business there. Most of the employees are strung out on pills. And I agree, when I owned a Ford in the past, they always found a way to say it wasn't covered under warranty.
rah roh

Huntington, WV

#8 Oct 24, 2013
most of the employees of city of Charleston are strung out on pills
Good

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Oct 26, 2013
I like them
1 post removed
batgirl

Alexandria, VA

#11 Oct 26, 2013
Disappointed wrote:
I am not pleased, it seems like every time I took my vehicle in while under warranty they found a way to say the problem wasn't covered by the warranty. It wasn't like we took it in for every little thing, it was in three times in two years. The service department is the reason I will never buy from Bert Wolfe again. And Tony Chapman had to be the rudest man alive when questioned about why things aren't covered by warranty.
I agree 100%! Same problem for us with Tony Chapman. We had it in there 2 times and same issues - never covered under warranty. Pitiful.
ad

Charleston, WV

#12 Oct 26, 2013
I hear it's great
Bah

Alexandria, VA

#13 Oct 26, 2013
Me too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.I.P. Jule Huffman AKA Mr. Cartoon 1 hr Dakota 2
Michelle St. James 2 hr Quick resident 18
Jenifer McAndrews on WCHS 2 hr Eyewitness 39
daniel boone park head 3 hr Wvphoto 2
Robert Alexander 3 hr Leigha 15
mayors race in charleston 5 hr Edward 1
Ron Sheets for city counsel 5 hr Cynthia 7
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE