lack of ethics

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2013
IBEX preaches ethics but practices employee abuse.
2 posts removed
Hmm

United States

#5 Jun 12, 2014
You're telling me! When I had my daughter I was told that I wasn't allowed to take a full 6 week maternity leave that they only allowed for 2 weeks maternity. I had to bring a doctor's excuse in saying that I was to be off for a full 6 weeks do to a C-Section! Should have seen the look on my doc's face when I asked him for the excise...
thickums

United States

#6 Jun 12, 2014
They are nothing but a joke . I work there almost for 2 months. The first problem is they make you wait a whole money before you see a pay check .... then if you leave they take most of it back to cover "background and drugtests" which is bullshit thats the only job ive ever had to pay for that begore and their 2nd problem is they expect your life to stop for them . No lol people have kids and families . My life doesnt revolve around those selfish bastards !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best news anchor 7 hr wow 68
Working For Alford Home Solutions 8 hr former customer 43
thomas healthcare 8 hr Been there 32
Dale Earnhardt Sr. 9 hr jenn 24
Loans for Grandparents Raising Grandkids 10 hr tony 4
Tanisha Hairston 11 hr Veggie666 90
Crystal Hoffman got busted again 11 hr Ben 8

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages