JOBS

Beckley, WV

#1 Mar 30, 2013
A question about the Boy Scouts - do they only want volunteers? Is it about time the unemployed picket outside the Boy Scout camp and demand the volunteers not cross the picket line when the jamboree starts?

Can we agree on the thought about where are all the jobs. I imagine most of the Boy Scout jobs will be volunteer just like Justice does up at the Greenbrier for the tournament?. It has always seemed to me that these volunteers were taking working peoples wages away from them.

Who's child will you take bread away from volunteers?

Hey I know you're retired and bored with nothing to do but seriously how will the young around here ever find work if you keep giving it away for free.
Pleasethink

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 2, 2013
JOBS wrote:
A question about the Boy Scouts - do they only want volunteers? Is it about time the unemployed picket outside the Boy Scout camp and demand the volunteers not cross the picket line when the jamboree starts?
Can we agree on the thought about where are all the jobs. I imagine most of the Boy Scout jobs will be volunteer just like Justice does up at the Greenbrier for the tournament?. It has always seemed to me that these volunteers were taking working peoples wages away from them.
Who's child will you take bread away from volunteers?
Hey I know you're retired and bored with nothing to do but seriously how will the young around here ever find work if you keep giving it away for free.
Why does everyone expect a return for their efforts? If you would get out in the REAL WORLD you would know that this is how LARGE EVENTS ARE COORDINATED! The EVENT is the PAYOFF for the ENTIRE Community, not just for those "hired". Think Long term instead of through today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Dunham is snitching! 11 min tyrone 14
Gasoline Prices lowest in years. Thank to Obama 2 hr Praying for America 44
Do you believe in spanking? 5 hr Leslie 46
Natalie Tennant campaigning at the courthouse 6 hr Mark Halburn 16
Residents of Cabin Creek sexually abuse animals 7 hr betty jo 16
Catholics are the Epicenter of HATE 7 hr Sad2bCnUH8 59
Super hot prositutes on capital street $20 7 hr popsickle 15
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston Jobs