Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 10, 2014
It's not like I didn't warn you SOB's

We are...Marshall
norml

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 10, 2014
Somebody seems a little bitter about all the losses. LOL!
no bama

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2014
I think herd wishes he would have went to wvu and this is his uneducated way of slamming wvu. He probably has wvu shirts and hats and looks at himself in the mirror and cries.
wolfknives

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 10, 2014
Herd 91 wrote:
It's not like I didn't warn you SOB's

We are...Marshall
What goes up must come down
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 11, 2014
@no bama

Someone once purchased me a nice (Probably 35.00) sweatshirt for Christmas once about 8 years ago that had the WVwho logo crap on it. Want to know what I did with it and where it is still today?

Think about it you dork and i'll get back with you. Yes I still have it and I see it more often that you think. I'll holla at you.

We are...Marshall
wolfknives

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 11, 2014
no bama wrote:
I think herd wishes he would have went to wvu and this is his uneducated way of slamming wvu. He probably has wvu shirts and hats and looks at himself in the mirror and cries.
Yep. Some kinda weirdness there. I could give 2 craps about Huntington community college and he's spending time posting hate about wvu. Whatever buddy. Blah blah blah
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#7 Jul 11, 2014
I'll tell you what i did with it and where it is today

I used it to check the oil on my dipstick i really did and to this day it is still under the hood of my car and used for that purpose. The very same day I received it I checked the oil. Christmas day 2005.

We are...Marshall
wolfknives

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Jul 11, 2014
Herd 91 wrote:
I'll tell you what i did with it and where it is today

I used it to check the oil on my dipstick i really did and to this day it is still under the hood of my car and used for that purpose. The very same day I received it I checked the oil. Christmas day 2005.

We are...Marshall
So, I've never owned a herd shirt. No one I know that thinks its a real school. Duces!
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 11, 2014
Then my friend you don't know very many people now do you? Dude you need to get out more.

We are...Marshall
wolfknives

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 11, 2014
Herd 91 wrote:
Then my friend you don't know very many people now do you? Dude you need to get out more.

We are...Marshall
I don't like very many people. I know tons. I'm ur neighborhood ____ man. Yep.
norml

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 11, 2014
Herd 91 wrote:

We are...Marshall
We are undefeated
Hmmm

Charleston, WV

#12 Jul 14, 2014
Yeah, when was the last time Marshall beat WVU in football? I just can't seem to remember. Surely Herd 91 would know the last time WVU lost to Marshall in football.
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#13 Jul 14, 2014
Listen up this thread was about the Mountedqueers selling less season tickets than in almost ten years. You have all those teams coming to your cesspool of a town and yet you're selling less tickets. Explain? LOL

If you can't then don't respond.

We are...Marshall
Jo Momma

Atlanta, GA

#14 Jul 14, 2014
Don't you mean:

We are...Suck
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 14, 2014
You see that is why you are called the West Virginia Mountedqueers! I would love to take credit for that name believe me I would, but it came from elsewhere. You definitely deserve it and have earned it.

Now getting back on topic can anyone explain why the Mountedqueer season tickets are on decline now that they are in a power conference? Anyone?

<crickets chirping>

We are...Marshall
THUNDERSTRUCK

Charleston, WV

#16 Jul 14, 2014
YES!!! Those stupid mountainqueers think their so cool being in a major conference, being the biggest university in the state, and having such a huge stadium. WELL SOMETIMES BIG THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES just like my Herd here in H-town!!! WE ARE...MARSHALL and there is no doubt with Rakeem Cato we can win the C-USA AND hell even make it to the college football playoffs, don't see WVU doing either of those things next year, freakin' losers!!
SMH

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 15, 2014
THUNDERSTRUCK wrote:
YES!!! Those stupid mountainqueers think their so cool being in a major conference, being the biggest university in the state, and having such a huge stadium. WELL SOMETIMES BIG THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES just like my Herd here in H-town!!! WE ARE...MARSHALL and there is no doubt with Rakeem Cato we can win the C-USA AND hell even make it to the college football playoffs, don't see WVU doing either of those things next year, freakin' losers!!
Would it really be something to brag about if Marshall won a bush league conference like C-USA? Strength of schedule, or lack of in this case, will never put Marshall in a 4 team playoff, even if they go undefeated. You are delusional.
Games

Charleston, WV

#18 Jul 15, 2014
I'll bet Marshall can't wait to play the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers or the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders. How about the Akron Zips they should be a challenge....NOT! What aPussy schedule Marshall has.
Barb

Charleston, WV

#19 Jul 15, 2014
Poor Herd 91.... ru really angry about the marshall blundering nerds never able to beat the mighty WVU??? they were NEVER able to beat WVU in football. They are losers. The ticket sales, WVU's other losses or anything else matters......WE REMAIN VICTORIOUS OVER YOU!! Smhh...
wolfknives

Charleston, WV

#20 Jul 15, 2014
Herd 91 wrote:
You see that is why you are called the West Virginia Mountedqueers! I would love to take credit for that name believe me I would, but it came from elsewhere. You definitely deserve it and have earned it.

Now getting back on topic can anyone explain why the Mountedqueer season tickets are on decline now that they are in a power conference? Anyone?

<crickets chirping>

We are...Marshall
Don't worry they will sell more single game tix than the Huntington community college has seats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perverted doctors ...ready set ..go ... 21 min Blonde 11
Patrick Morrisey Should Investigate Gas Prices 24 min Blonde 11
Holli Lucenti 28 min Blonde 4
Happy people in Indiana! 32 min Blonde 22
Is he coming onto me ?? 38 min Blonde 16
Male doctors are perverts... 42 min Nancy 50
2 [email protected] Foundations Program 47 min Concerned Mother 1
Pizza Hut FOOD POISONING 6 hr NancySlimeSlit 17

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web