Buck wild Salwa's drug charge

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Doesitmatter

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 13, 2013
They need to prosecute her to the fullest and probably will to make an example of her. Wonder what Manchin has to say now.
brady black

Logan, WV

#2 Feb 15, 2013
joe machin is a joke!!!
who cares

El Dorado, AR

#3 Feb 15, 2013
why is jooe manchin being brought into this
who cares

El Dorado, AR

#4 Feb 15, 2013
whi os joe manchin being brought into this
ukvk

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Doesitmatter wrote:
They need to prosecute her to the fullest and probably will to make an example of her. Wonder what Manchin has to say now.
she is nasty ,yuk yuk yuk so who cares,the court system will slap her on the hand and she will go on with her rich life!!!!
loved michelin

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Doesitmatter wrote:
I feel so sorry for you. It must be terrible to be that jealous and bitter. If you're so concerned with her drug problem, why don't you come up with ways to help her rather than say things to hurt her? A lot of people have drug problems. She's not the first and she won't be the last. Here's a suggestion for you: why don't you go and volunteer at a drug treatment facility, or with a drug prevention program? It might help someone and it would probably help you too. I hope you get to a point where you feel better about yourself. The way you come across now is very unattractive. Really, I hope your life improves.
who

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 17, 2013
good
jealous WTF

Rich Creek, VA

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Why would anyone be jealous over these ignorant ppl?
They have no morals & they have all the perverts after them!! The only reason ppl are watching it is bcuz the stupid show has WV attached to it! They could not make it on their name alone! NOT JEALOUS that 2 cast mates have been arrested & sure the others will follow!!
loved michelin

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 17, 2013
jealous WTF wrote:
Why would anyone be jealous over these ignorant ppl?
They have no morals & they have all the perverts after them!! The only reason ppl are watching it is bcuz the stupid show has WV attached to it! They could not make it on their name alone! NOT JEALOUS that 2 cast mates have been arrested & sure the others will follow!!
LMAO Not a bit jealous huh? You are so not jealous you saw fit to post a bitter reply. LOL at you!!
jealous WTF

Rich Creek, VA

#10 Feb 17, 2013
loved michelin wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO Not a bit jealous huh? You are so not jealous you saw fit to post a bitter reply. LOL at you!!
U r so lame! What is there to b jealous over! hate to be them!! Lol at you!
loved michelin

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 17, 2013
jealous WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
U r so lame! What is there to b jealous over! hate to be them!! Lol at you!
Then why are you so righteously indignant over it?
jealous WTF

Rich Creek, VA

#12 Feb 17, 2013
loved michelin wrote:
<quoted text>Then why are you so righteously indignant over it?
Why would I be jealous?
Dr Yours

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Feb 17, 2013
jealous WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I be jealous?
You may not be jealous! But, you have all the charistics and motivations of a very jealous person according to the way you sound in your post! I personally think you are jealous of some of the cast of buck wild. Now ask me why I think you are jealous, and I will tell you that I have just explained my views on the matter to you. Good bye, and have a nice day. Yours Sincerely, Dr yours
jealous WTF

Rich Creek, VA

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Dr Yours wrote:
<quoted text>You may not be jealous! But, you have all the charistics and motivations of a very jealous person according to the way you sound in your post! I personally think you are jealous of some of the cast of buck wild. Now ask me why I think you are jealous, and I will tell you that I have just explained my views on the matter to you. Good bye, and have a nice day. Yours Sincerely, Dr yours
I have morals that you have mistaken for for your wrong assumption!
abby

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 17, 2013
She's already out of jail
That county is a joke

Huntington, WV

#16 Feb 19, 2013
Doesitmatter wrote:
She'll get a slap on the wrist... she was arrested in Nicholas County after all.

They hardly ever prosecute there... some people have been arrested up to 10 times before finally getting a jail sentence. She'll walk with a slap.... watch and see!!
That county is a joke

Huntington, WV

#17 Feb 19, 2013
I will add... her initial bond was $200,000 and cut in half within days. Typical Nicholas County.

If, for some odd reason, she doesn't walk with just a slap.... it's only for the media.
Lisa

Edmonton, Canada

#18 Feb 20, 2013
You know how many people have drug problems look at all the actors and singers doing meth and pills it happens just get her some drug treatment and probation she just needs help putting her down on the internet is bullshit. Just because you guys are jealous doesnt mean you have to put people down worrie about your own lifes you dont like her thats fine keep it to yourselfs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dunbar guy 18 min I am Dunbar 2
Why do we allow these parents to live ? 2 hr SkinEm 1
oasis salon 11 hr truth 4
Sarah Kidd Loudendale/Davis Creek (Nov '13) 11 hr Sherman 59
NFL Player Aaron Dobson Donates Camera Gear To ... 12 hr mynameisbuckandim... 6
Anonymous Drug Tips 13 hr big boi 170
Charleston Newspapers Hot Potato 15 hr Mike Roark 11
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web