Older perverted man at restaurants

Older perverted man at restaurants

Posted in the Charleston Forum

HLS

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 15, 2013
for anyone who works at a restaurant in charleston- has anyone ever had an older guy come in to eat? He's always alone and wears a cowboy hat and refuses to be served by a man. He always asks for a hot waitres and says gross stuff to them the whole time. I think his name is don or dan or something. Anyone know anything about him? he comes in to eat sometimes where I work
Name is wrong

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Yes know who it is, it's me and my name is not don or Dan , what's your problem?
Curious

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 15, 2013
HLS wrote:
for anyone who works at a restaurant in charleston- has anyone ever had an older guy come in to eat? He's always alone and wears a cowboy hat and refuses to be served by a man. He always asks for a hot waitres and says gross stuff to them the whole time. I think his name is don or dan or something. Anyone know anything about him? he comes in to eat sometimes where I work
Where do u work ?
1 post removed
Name is wrong

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 16, 2013
walkercat wrote:
<quoted text>[his name is Dympsy Campbell drives s Chevrolet Dually that reads Cowboy on bugsheild and he lives up little Sandy rd in elkview ]
. Come and tell me that to my face walker pus
HLS

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 16, 2013
I found out that he goes by Dan when he comes to eat. does he go by that for short?
Curious

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 16, 2013
HLS wrote:
I found out that he goes by Dan when he comes to eat. does he go by that for short?
Where do u work ???
Mta

Princeton, WV

#8 Jan 17, 2013
There too many perverts out there like that. I hate to go out alone any more because they always bother me.
Pity

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Mta wrote:
There too many perverts out there like that. I hate to go out alone any more because they always bother me.
,, awwwwww poor baby, want us to have you a pity party? If they bother you ever time you go out then you must be doin something to cause it!!!'
skidmark

Daniels, WV

#10 Jan 17, 2013
I may be fat an bald but I steel have most of my tooths

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If stopped by the police 14 min TrapHouse 17
Melissa Kidd 19 min Damnnnn 2
Trump leads Clinton new poll 4 hr Charles 31
Hillary Clinton won't win! 4 hr Charles 2
If Hillary wins 4 hr A woman of substance 16
Hillary needs Bernie 4 hr A woman of substance 3
kris noks 7 hr NonBlonde 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance