bobbys bar in c lanes
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blondebombshell8 5

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2011
Anyone go there? Saw some cute guys there friday night especially one in an orange long sleeve, he stood out from his good looks and bright shirt! Anyone know of him? They closed before I could get his name :(
wanttoknow

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 27, 2011
IS the guy that owns BOBBYS gay ?HE ACTS LIKE HE IS. i wanted to know before i made a move. he is hoTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
blondebombshell8 5

United States

#3 Mar 27, 2011
Who owns it? What's his name?
JustStop

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2011
blondebombshell85 wrote:
Who owns it? What's his name?

Um...Bobby.
tiredofidiots

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 28, 2011
blondebombshell85 wrote:
Anyone go there? Saw some cute guys there friday night especially one in an orange long sleeve, he stood out from his good looks and bright shirt! Anyone know of him? They closed before I could get his name :(
If he was in Bobbys he is more than likely a malewhore.
blondebombshell8 5

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2011
Haha @malewhore. Yea there seems to be tons of them there!! Its stil fun as hell tho!
1 post removed
really

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 28, 2011
Not only are there male whor$$. they are old whor$$ trying to hump anything that walks out there. no and Bobby is not good looking that old big head.
ualreadyknow

United States

#9 Mar 28, 2011
U are all retarded Bobby doesn't even own it. And any bar u go to will have all ages of men tryin to get some dumbass girl to come home and sleep with!! If u thought u saw someone hot at Bobbie then go back to bobbys this weekend, it's almost always the same ppl!! Ull see him again
Clear this up

Ashland, OH

#10 Mar 28, 2011
So who owns it..... Bobby who? He is not young and not hot?
Msnewbooty

Waynesboro, VA

#11 Mar 28, 2011
Gag me.. His name is Steve and he thinks he is God's gift to females. I heard he was gay also lls
Beth

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Mar 29, 2011
NOBODY OUT THERE IS HOT.
planters1

Dunbar, WV

#13 Mar 29, 2011
Bobby Massengill owns that place and has for years. Don't know where someone is getting their info but it's wrong. And the majority males and females that hang out there are [email protected]$. Alot of fights there also, and the cops just sit waiting on people to leave.
1 post removed
Hot G maw 46

Charleston, WV

#15 May 24, 2013
planters1 wrote:
Bobby Massengill owns that place and has for years. Don't know where someone is getting their info but it's wrong. And the majority males and females that hang out there are [email protected]$. Alot of fights there also, and the cops just sit waiting on people to leave.
I really don't know where any of you get your info!!! Bobby Massengill has owned the bar for twenty plus years!! It is a nice place to go to with good food and friendly people .. Gets very busy on Friday & Saturday nights.. They have a few dumb asses in there but what bar doesn't ??? I haven't seen a fight in there in a long time..
Hot G maw 46

Charleston, WV

#16 May 24, 2013
wanttoknow wrote:
IS the guy that owns BOBBYS gay ?HE ACTS LIKE HE IS. i wanted to know before i made a move. he is hoTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
He is not gay and he is not hot!!!!
Single female

Saint Albans, WV

#17 May 24, 2013
Hes not gay. Always has a dark haired girl with him.
doublecheck

United States

#18 May 25, 2013
That place is nothing but drama and DRUGS!! Used to be a great place to go years ago! If u want a nice place to sit, relax and have a few drinks try Appetizers or the hotel bar at the track.
marshallfan

United States

#19 May 25, 2013
Drugs are coming from the employees. That's part of why they have a bad rep now and no one goes there anymore.
Just Say No!

United States

#20 May 25, 2013
marshallfan wrote:
Drugs are coming from the employees. That's part of why they have a bad rep now and no one goes there anymore.
Really? That's too bad!! I heard the people that work there are trying to get rid of the druggies. Maybe they are just covering up their own dirt. Who knows?
True

Faber, VA

#21 May 26, 2013
Nothing but ho's go there
bobby's vet

United States

#22 May 26, 2013
There are some good people there! His regulars are loyal and have been coming to Bobby's for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Bailey uber driver 2 min Donald Trump 12
Homeless People in Tents 9 min NoOne 25
casci 14 min NoOne 2
Country Living 27 min Dalai Lama 2
Women Stabbed-Why? 39 min Be Safe 1
News Amy Shuler Goodwin to run for Mayor of Charleston 39 min steak 21
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 1 hr Dalai Lama 467

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance