I wonder

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 20, 2013
Do men Hurt as much as women when they lose the love of their life. Do they think about that person often? Is it easier for them to move on?
I wonder

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 20, 2013
Much
2 posts removed
men / women

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 20, 2013
Men and women are just made differently. Men usually go hang out with their buddies, play or watch sports, work out, pick up other women when they go through a breakup and try not to think about being hurt (not all - but most).

Women on the other hand, tend to talk to their friends and analyze what went wrong in the relationship and blame themselves for everything - that if only they had or hadn't said this or that - or think they aren't pretty enough or skinny enough - and basically just make themselves miserable dwelling in the sadness of the breakup (again- not all - but most)
your welcome

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Sep 20, 2013
Men only hurt when they no longer have other options
ahole

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 20, 2013
No, beards usually prevent STD's like feelings
nope

Powellton, WV

#8 Sep 20, 2013
oh it took me a few bottels of old number 7 to get over it' thats all then the anger sets in and its over' for those who dont drink its jack danels'and frig ever girl you can no bigie
winston

Barboursville, WV

#9 Sep 20, 2013
men only hurt when they get hit in the nuts.
1 post removed
SEJ

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 22, 2013
your welcome wrote:
Men only hurt when they no longer have other options
Not true at all. Men hurt just as much as women do when they lose the one that they truly love. Even if they find someone else. I think about my love all the time, and miss her all the time. Everything reminds me of her and us. Unconditional love is more then wanting to be with someone. Its wanting them to be happy.
kool aide

United States

#12 Sep 22, 2013
Men def hurt as much when they lose the love of there life , I went threw that shit a few months ago, still not over my x, I may act like it , I may carry a smile and I act like I'm fine. Honestly though deep down inside I'm hurt deeply!!!
1 post removed
The Mac

Charleston, WV

#14 Sep 23, 2013
I actually think it is harder for men

United States

#15 Sep 23, 2013
I think it depends on the man and the woman. I know losing the woman I loved the most in my lifetime has been horrible. We both said we were meant to be, we were each other's true love and that we couldn't imagine life without the other. I meant those words, I still mean them to this day. In my case I think she wishes me dead and I think of her so much and have so many regrets.
Maxine

Sandyville, WV

#16 Sep 23, 2013
I meant those words too! Every single word!
2 posts removed
I wonder

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 23, 2013
He still calls me. He doesn't say he loves me. He does say that he was stupid and made alot of mistakes.
Girl

Chesapeake, OH

#20 Sep 24, 2013
No they don't. Mean don't hurt like woman bc women "feel" a lot more than men.
Cinnamon

Chesapeake, OH

#21 Sep 24, 2013
Well the whole gang is here where's Prick at he's missing the fun lol good luck to everyone.
1 post removed
hiccup

Vienna, WV

#23 Sep 25, 2013
HootersCutie wrote:
Men do not hurt as much as women and thats a known fact. But there are some women who do not get hurt very easily after a breakup or divorce. There's some women who stays in their own lane and doesn't worry about other people especially one of their exes. Everybody's different and you'll never know how someone else is feeling if your not friends or close friends with them or if you haven't been around them for so long or if you haven't talked to them for so long..lol! I wish all the "real people" well if their heartbroken! If your a man who's heartbroken over a girl and if its hard for you to find another one then go hangout with some friends or go out to a club or maybe a strip club or even a different city with a bunch of new people, with a bunch of different, pretty girls and that should help you get over her! If your a girl who's heartbroken over a man then get out of the house, go hangout with some friends and go out to a club or maybe go to a different city and that should help you get over him. Life's to short to be always be thinking about someone else who couldn't care less about you and there's no need for anyone to be concerned or worried about someone else who you know for a fact doesn't care about you.
And everyone that knows here knows that.
Lol

Chesapeake, VA

#24 Sep 25, 2013
Ummm wrote:
I think its half n half but most of the people on here are stupid and they'll say whatever makes them feel better. Topix ain't a good place to ask questions like this but everyone has their own thoughts and opinions.
I suppose the answer you gave, "half and half' made you feel better! Was that your opinion? Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got murdered at Garrison and Pacific? 14 min Medic 35
Marcos pizza 16 min sweatshirt 11
Jealous haters on his site 18 min Cher 1
Sonic coming to Kanawha City 18 min burger 8
coach kidd and maggie (Oct '13) 21 min Wade Hill 6
renae phillips 36 min jason 2
Bulldogs Will Crush Cougars 49 min ??? 10

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance