Looking for a good car insurance co.

Looking for a good car insurance co.

Posted in the Charleston Forum

boogie

Dunbar, WV

#1 Jul 5, 2012
Just got notified that State Farm is dropping coverage on one of my vehicles. This is completely random, the only claim I had was a comprehensive claim for a cracked windshield. I still have 2 other cars and my homeowners with them and they just cancel this one vehicle???

I guess I'll be shopping around for a new company. I'd like to get some recommendations from people that are happy with who they have.

Thanks!
Boogie

Omaha, NE

#2 Jul 6, 2012
Anyone have a recommendation of a good car insurance co.?
Stood By Too Long

Scott Depot, WV

#3 Jul 6, 2012
Geico has great rates for me.

Since: May 12

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2012
Nationwide is awesome. I have been very pleased with them.
Seriously

Ardsley, NY

#5 Jul 6, 2012
Stay away from Liberty Mutual. I have home and 2 autos with them and have for more than 15 years. Lost my job and had to take a lower paying job, got a little behind in my credit card bills (but I did pay them off!) and they raised my insurance because my credit score dropped. Never filed a claim, never was even late with their payment. Soon as I find something else the can kiss it!!
USAA Fan

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 6, 2012
If you are ex-military, you might want to try USAA (United State Automobile Association). I've been with them for 40 years and have not yet been disappointed but then I've never had a reason to file any claim.

I have both my car and homeowners policies with them. Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Flint has learned to shut his mouth 54 min Bill 4
Free food at Kroger 56 min Kroger patron 10
Hospitals Hide The Truth 57 min Bill 18
2 crackheads fighting with golf clubs 1 hr Bums Fights 8
Big drug dealers and there store bought magistr... 1 hr Soon to reality 1
Tiffany m.freeman 2 hr Concerned4woman 1
Who is selling heroin in south ruffner 2 hr I heard 6

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance